The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

on 3/10/2013 12:48:00 AM

The strawberry smell lingers for quite a while. Good for normal or slightly dry skin. However, it was really expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh no, the smell is toooooo strong and artificial. I don't like it. I prefer Victoria Secrets!

on 3/5/2013 1:20:00 AM

Oh dear do I love this. The full size costs 20$ in SK that's the only con. Smells great! Moistuizes really well. Mildly greasy but hey it is a body butter! My super dry skin is now baby soft.

on 1/22/2013 7:16:00 AM

I hate this body butter. I dont know but for me the strawberry smell smells like artificial, like plastic. Body Shop's body butter is quite expensive. However, for some of their body butters i dont mind because i really love the smell and the moisture it gives my skin. but this body butter? its not worth the price at all. I wont even buy it even if they will sell it with 70% off

on 12/27/2012 8:36:00 AM

I find TBS products a bit overpriced generally and I wouldn't buy them for myself (maybe as a gift for someone else). But I received a giftset which also contained a 50 ml tub of this body butter and I really like it. The body butter is thick and moisturizing and I really enjoy applying it. But more importantly, the smell is divine!
It smells like strawberry icecream, totally delicious. It also has a nutty scent to it (because of the shea butter I think) and I really like how it keeps the scent from being too sweet. And the scent lingers all day on my skin, subtle, but it's there.
I also really like the cute red packaging it comes in.
But in the end, I still wouldn't buy it. Maaaaaybe in the sales.

on 12/16/2012 9:28:00 AM

As I love the smell of Strawberry in every product from TBS I dont like this one. It doesnt smell to me like a Strawberry at all. Not buying againg this one. Recommend Moringa, Papaya and Mango.

on 11/22/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

it smells soooooo good. i love it. the texture is very light and buttery :D it goes on smooth and and doesn't irritate and its mild, its great. the only problem is that the scent doesn't last very long. i used it after using the strawberry bodywash and body polish (they all came in a set) and those two smelled equally amazing, but i must say i was very disappointed that even after using the 3 products which smelled like strawberry and so delicious the scent didnt last long at all. but i will try it again because it really great.

on 8/5/2012 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have to say the strawberry scent did trick me a lot, coz it smells so yummy!!
So, I didn't bother to try it and bought it.
The texture of the body butter isn't as good as I thought, i know it is meant to be heavy but I never thought it would be gluie awhile after i put on my skin.
The strawberry scent is lovely. However, when I start putting it on my skin I can smell some plastic- like smell which is not obvious but it just makes the product smell "non- natural". SO guys, try it on before you buy it.

I am thinking to give this product away.

on 7/15/2012 7:45:00 AM

This contains parabens. So i am not recommending to anyone,, the best product from the body shoo line is soa wisdom scrub. This butter is not so nice, it does not moisturise for more than a hour. Its a ok body butter nothing so great

on 7/14/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of strawberries and I'm always looking for beauty products that are strawberry scented but I'm usually dissapointed because a lot of these products smell very artificial but this body butter smells amazing and exactly like strawberries! Very moisturizing and I would definately re-purchase.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products