September 23, 2014 | 2096 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it smells soooooo good. i love it. the texture is very light and buttery :D it goes on smooth and and doesn't irritate and its mild, its great. the only problem is that the scent doesn't last very long. i used it after using the strawberry bodywash and body polish (they all came in a set) and those two smelled equally amazing, but i must say i was very disappointed that even after using the 3 products which smelled like strawberry and so delicious the scent didnt last long at all. but i will try it again because it really great.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jesscwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say the strawberry scent did trick me a lot, coz it smells so yummy!!
So, I didn't bother to try it and bought it.
The texture of the body butter isn't as good as I thought, i know it is meant to be heavy but I never thought it would be gluie awhile after i put on my skin.
The strawberry scent is lovely. However, when I start putting it on my skin I can smell some plastic- like smell which is not obvious but it just makes the product smell "non- natural". SO guys, try it on before you buy it.

I am thinking to give this product away.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by noblesuji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This contains parabens. So i am not recommending to anyone,, the best product from the body shoo line is soa wisdom scrub. This butter is not so nice, it does not moisturise for more than a hour. Its a ok body butter nothing so great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by osuziex

I love the smell of strawberries and I'm always looking for beauty products that are strawberry scented but I'm usually dissapointed because a lot of these products smell very artificial but this body butter smells amazing and exactly like strawberries! Very moisturizing and I would definately re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Finakalias

Love this product, it has the best smell, every time I smell the tub it makes my mouth water and it makes me hungry, its soo good. Its also a really good moisturiser for dry skin, it is quiet thick but it dissolves into your skin pretty quickly

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by AliceinNeverland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The smell is very nice , I like it !

When I apply body shops body butter, my skin gets soo moustirized and the skin colour gets much better. I usually finish the box (200ml) , in 2-3 weeks, using it everyday after showering. So the product is a bit overpriced ! Too bad Body Shop doesnt have much sales

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by calzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the Body Shop butters, this may be my favorite scent. While it doesn't smell like an actual strawberry to me, it smells like a rich strawberry dessert or candy :)
It is less greasy, I think, than some of the other butters such as the coconut scent. I currently only have it in the smallest size, but I'll probably repurchase in the large size once my huge collection of Body Shop butters run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I cannot believe I have not found these sooner! I remember looking at them in my mall's shop, but I always thought they were too expensive. And it's true, they are a bit on the expensive side, but compared to the lotions I have used in the past... spending almost $10 on a lotion that did NOTHING for my skin. Yeah, I'm definitely happy with the price as long as it works, and this stuff does!

Now, the smell is amazing, we all know this, it's just awesome, fresh strawberry scents with a hint of sweetness but nothing fake about it. Just like if you have a nice strawberries and cream dessert, smells amazing. Another thing... it's not as strong as Satsuma, so it won't offend anyone.

It is greasy, I'm just throwing that out there, but for me the greasiness is AWESOME! The other lotions I have tried have never been able to relieve my dry elbows, not even Eucerin and you should know that Eucerin cream is crazy thick and greasy. But nothing ever helped in the winter, and these body butters do the trick! Even my ezcema on my hand looks better and less scaly! I will definitely be purchasing again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

See my review of TBS's Satsuma for an idea of what I hate about the body butters; the same applies to this one. Cliff notes version: it's greasy as hell! However, as with the Satsuma, the scent on this is delicious. I smell ripe summer strawberries (can even smell the seeds!). There's a slight hint of plastic; think of those plastic, strawberry-scented toys you had as a kid. (Strawberry Shortcake?) Overall, though, it's quite an authentic strawberry scent, one of the best I've smelled in a strawberry-scented product. Still, would not purchase because of the grease factor.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't greasy like some of the other Body Shop butter. It sinks in fast, but leaves the skin very soft. The smell is wonderful, like real strawberries. On the downside, it comes in a large tub, so it's not that hygienic.