The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! One of my favourite body butters a long with the Mango. This smells absolutely terrific, like Strawberry Milkshakes mmm...and moisturises like a dream with it's thick consistency. Every time I put this on I just have to take a whiff of it, it truly smells gorgeous, like no other scent I've smelled before, unique and delicious.

I find that, this really does last all day and unlike the Satsuma, the scent is not overpowering at all, it's perfect to wear in Winter or in Summer but I personally prefer the summer for fruity smells!

It is pretty expensive, but a little goes a long way and I find that using this sparingly will last you for ages.

Body shop body butters are amazing!!!! Please please don't ever discontinue!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll start off by saying this just smells so good! This is one of my favorite body butters I've ever used. I get comments every day about how I smell good. The formula is a little greasy, as most body butters I'd used. But it really keeps my skin soft and smelling nice all day. Would definitely buy again. :))

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Smells amazing if you love strawberry. I've never found a lotion/body butter that carries the scent quite like this one does. It lasts forever. This butter is VERY thick, body butters usually are but this one is extra thick. Very good for very dry skin. I used to put a bunch of this on my heels and then throw some socks on overnight. It would soak right in and my feet would be so soft in the morning!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Was too thick for me, but it smells really nice :) I wish it had a pump though since it gets messy sometimes...

The strawberry smell lingers for quite a while. Good for normal or slightly dry skin. However, it was really expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh no, the smell is toooooo strong and artificial. I don't like it. I prefer Victoria Secrets!

Oh dear do I love this. The full size costs 20$ in SK that's the only con. Smells great! Moistuizes really well. Mildly greasy but hey it is a body butter! My super dry skin is now baby soft.

I hate this body butter. I dont know but for me the strawberry smell smells like artificial, like plastic. Body Shop's body butter is quite expensive. However, for some of their body butters i dont mind because i really love the smell and the moisture it gives my skin. but this body butter? its not worth the price at all. I wont even buy it even if they will sell it with 70% off

I find TBS products a bit overpriced generally and I wouldn't buy them for myself (maybe as a gift for someone else). But I received a giftset which also contained a 50 ml tub of this body butter and I really like it. The body butter is thick and moisturizing and I really enjoy applying it. But more importantly, the smell is divine!
It smells like strawberry icecream, totally delicious. It also has a nutty scent to it (because of the shea butter I think) and I really like how it keeps the scent from being too sweet. And the scent lingers all day on my skin, subtle, but it's there.
I also really like the cute red packaging it comes in.
But in the end, I still wouldn't buy it. Maaaaaybe in the sales.

As I love the smell of Strawberry in every product from TBS I dont like this one. It doesnt smell to me like a Strawberry at all. Not buying againg this one. Recommend Moringa, Papaya and Mango.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products