October 24, 2014 | 1902 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - All Pigment Powders

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 3:11:00 AM More reviews by ToxicVamp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am totally in love with this eyeshadow pigments. I will never use another one if i could afford this stuff. It works great, looks great, and stays on all day. I LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 9:18:00 AM More reviews by ByGodImBleedinDeadly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really love Pigments!!!! The stronger, more funky colours are great eyeshadows, very easy to blend and build, and the more neutral tones also make great blushes or lipgloss(mix with a clear lipgloss or vaseline). The one thing I dont like is the packaging,it really intimidates me! Im always petrified of knocking it over!!! I have 5 pigments and use them almost every day!!! Would definitly recomend them to anyone interested in mac shadows!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by tanni

These are excellent... Even better than pressed eyeshadows. Although, I'm still going to keep using the shadows. To be compleately honest, though, I've never actually bought a jar of this stuff from MAC, since there isn't a color in this whole world that I would want 7 grams of for $20. So instead I either 1) Borrow my friend's pigments (They don't seem to mind, heheh.) or 2) Buy the 1/4th teaspoon samples off of ebay for super cheap prices. I'm talking, like, 6 different shades in a set for $3.25. It allowes me to have more options without destroying my wallet. The shades are all very pretty, as with all of MAC's colors, and they blend wonderfully... I'm going to keep on purchasing these, and maybe I'll even get that dress-set of pigments for only $28...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by fmoore

I just got the 2006 Holiday sets. They are a lot of fun. The cool colored collection (navy blue, pinked mauve, ice white, dark soul and violet) is assertive without being flashy. The warm color collection (pink bronze, vanilla, old gold, chartreuse and tan) takes a little care if you have a PPP complexion and reddish-blondish hair like me. It is worth the trouble, the dramatic gleams of the colors really bring out the color of my hair. The only trouble I have is the packaging. The tubes have a good amount of color, they should last a long time, but they have narrow necks that make it hard to use a good brush unless you tip out pigment first (wasteful).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate these. The color in all of these I've tried (teal, fushia, pink opal, blue, deckchair, goldenaire, gold dusk, coco, blue, dark blue green, golden olive, kitschmas + more) have been dissapointing in their levels of pigmentation. I think the colors are weak. I do like the nice shimmery effect, but I can get that so much cheaper and better elsewhere. I have swapped all my pigments away because they are just too dissapointing. I prefer mineral makeup, much better color payoff. I don't see what the big deal with mac pigmenta are, I just think they're plain awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by eviebr99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

oh i LOVE these pigments! they look kind of intimidating...all that (loose!) color in that little bottle, but they are so very blendable, and BUILDABLE to boot. i have two colors now and i definitely will be purchasing more of them. they are very easily applied with a brush, and mix well with other shadows (both loose and not). definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2006 12:55:00 AM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was introduced to the world of MAC pigments thruogh swap, and am now hopelessly addicted. I love the rich intensity of the colors, and the fact that they come in funky shades as well as neutrals because it is so hard to find quality bold shades of e/s. I took off one lippie because everytime I've used these I make a huge mess and get it everywhere since it's a loose powder. I'd hate to see if one of these got spilled on a carpet!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by debbie_sumual

Hi Vero32! I bought some Pigment samples from Ebay. They are actually good if you are new with Pigment -- and if you like too many colors to choose from but you dont wanna end up broke. So the seller put whatever amount of the powder in a small pot and stick a label with a name pigment on it. Sanitary? I think so. Besides, whould you consider your make up pot/bottle/container that you open every day sanitary? Or the face cream in a pot that you touch every night? So I think the Ebay samples are ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by vero32

I LOVE Pigments!!!!!!! I don't undestand why so many people have troubl applying them and the packaging isn't THAT badd....they have amazing staying power too! I have 2 full size (Rose and Melon)and also a few samples I've gotten from my friends at the MAC counters...now I have a question though and I'm asking whoever reads this to please write to me....is it safe to buy the samples from E-bay? I read about people buying them all the time but is it safe? Is it sanitary? Please get back to me on this if you've personally done this.
Thanksss!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ccricket

3 months ago, I didn't own a single pigment and had never tried MAC. Fast forward a mere 90 days later, and I have a drawer full of MAC pigment jars and other items that have already become daily staples. I was intimidated by the pigments at first - but after a few tries I became hopelessly addicted. I can't see myself ever using anything else. Yes, they seem expensive at first - but for what you're actually getting with a full size jar, it's a super deal and will last a very long time. Well worth the $$ for the quality & quantity. I ♥ Pigments!