October 20, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. I really love this lotion and I take it to work with me every day. I'm a cashier at a grocery store so my hands get really dry. I always get comments on how great I smell from my customers. I will buy this forever and ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty smell, but not something I would use everyday. It gets to be a bit too much for me. My mother loves it though and has the lotion and shower gel. I think it depends on if you like the smell or not. All Bath and Body Works lotions are amazing. They smell good, apply well, and moisturize. So, if you like the scent check it out and buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion has a creamy, warm, floral fragrance that's more tolerable than most other florals I've smelled. It also moisturizes satisfactorily after showers, and I use it a few times a week. I haven't gotten any headaches from it, which is always a risk with fragrance lotions for me.

Japanese Cherry Blossom doesn't have the luscious complexity of Origins lotions, but for the price and amount of product you get, it's decent, and the fragrance is inoffensive and pleasant, more so than many other B&BW fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Japanese Blossom is a sweet floral scented body lotion. I usually stay away from floral scents because they make me nauseated, but when I caught a whiff of this in Bath and Body Works, I decided to give it a try. It was okay the first couple of times I used it. Then the scent started to bother me. It became too flowery and not enough sweetness. I think I gave this away because I could not tolerate it any longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Lilsingsong3

This scent by far is my favourite one from Bath & Body Works! My Mom and I love this thing :P It's so sweet and floral and I love it! The fragrance lingers for quite some time and that's what I like. I would certainly repurchase this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My aunt bought this for whenever BnBW was having a big sale, and I am glad to have been introduced to this scent. Typically, I favor sweeter fragrances; however, the floral in this is nice. The scent lingers after application, which for me is desirable. The moisturizing properties are average. I suppose go for the body cream if your skin is really dry. Mine does fine with just the lotion. I like it. It can be a little overwhelming if I use too much, so personally, I keep my application to just a thin coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by bebexlove

JCP is my favorite scent from B&BW. Everytime I go to the store I have to pick up atleast something from JCP (If I can purchasing anything).. The scent is just so lovely, girly, romantic and all that good stuff. I can see why it is so popular.. definitely a keeper. I do believe I have almost everything in the JCP line minus the perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is so spicey and yummy! I love it! Its got this powdery scent, with a yummy spice. The spice reminds me of a sip of wine. I can feel the"yum" all the way down my throat. :) i <3 it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been a fan of the original Cherry Blossom scent for a few years now. This is a spicier, more perfume-y version with a hint of musk (which I find sexy). I use BBWs lotions instead of perfume, and I find that this lotion works as well as and smells as nice as department store perfumed lotions. My husband and son are sensitive to scents and usually don't like when I try something new, but they both like this one. If you like the sweet, pretty scent of the original Cherry Blossom, try this one to spice things up in the cooler months!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by kara86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I spent quite a well in BBW today trying all the different scents. In the end I ended up leaving with the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion and body mist. So far, I love the scent. It is feminine without being sickly sweet. I am trying to get away from smelling like food (although I do enjoy the foody scents!) and the JCB seems like a good place to start. I don't like anything masculine smelling and this was the only scent in their "sexy" line that wasn't musky. Seems like a scent guys would like to smell on a girl.