LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my favourite Lush bath ballistic. The scent is OK, it doesn't really fizz up as such - but it makes a lot of bubbles. What you notice is blobs of brown cocoa butter floating to the top of your bath water.

My skin does go soft but it feels oily & tacky in & out of the bath. Just like I have slathered butter over myself. Euggh. Not my favourite feeling. My skins seems to smell slightly of vegetable oil afterwards.

I won't be repurchasing it & don't recommend it. Lush have other bath bombs that are worth your money. This isn't.

PS: Be really careful with Butterball as your tub will become very slippery. Your feet will be slippery too so make sure you use a mat on the bathroom floor.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my ultimate favourite bath bomb! The little nibs of body butter within it are fantastically moisturising! Once you've soaked in the bath for a good while, once you step out and towel dry you can feel the body butter still on your skin leaving it nice and soft! I buy this often and will continue to do so!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely one of my favourite bath bombs! I love how soothing and creamy it is. The smell is not overpowering and it's not as gimicky as some of the other bombs. It does what it sets out to do which is to give you a soothing, moisturizing bath. I buy this one repeatedly!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG LUSH PRODUCT!!!

Lovely creamy scent. Cocoa butter chips melt to give you an ultra softening bath. One of their cheaper ballistics and by far my favourite. Warning do not shave your legs while in the bath with this one, I found it clogged my razor. A must buy if you like vanilla and cocoa butter!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Blaah... I was kinda dissappointed.

What I expected: A creamy milky white bath with soothing scents and a long lasting moisturised feeling.

What I got: A dirty looking bath water with brown oily blobs floating around. It smelled like nothing and didn't feel moisturising at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in a gift set which was brilliant, but for me, this bath ballistic is kind of forgetable. I enjoyed using it, sure, but to me, it was just kind of bland and unexciting. The smell is pleasant and it's not horrible. I guess I just prefer sweeter, fruitier and more exciting ballistics. It was moisturising though but I don't think I'd repurchase.

My skin felt perfectly moisturized after I spent 15 minutes in the bathtub with this bath bomb. The scent is nice, but can be nicer.

The perfect product to get if you feel like pampering yourself after a long day. This bath bomb has a simple white color, nothing too flashy like some of Lush's other bath bombs. Once you drop it in the tub, it starts fizzing and releasing the sweet smelling goodness all through out the water. There's little flecks of cocoa butter that float around the surface, so you can massage it into your skin. This bath bomb has an amazing vanilla scent that leaves your skin subtly scented afterwards. It's very moisturizing, but the only downside is the greasy residue left in your bathtub.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Are you willing to pay $4.95 for one bath that's filled with amazing cocoa butter while watching the bath bomb fizz away? Then this is for you. Oh, the price is not included for the maid to clean your oily tub afterwards.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

smells lovely and made my skin soft but left my tub a greasy mess! had to scrub it out after...the extra work of cleaning my tub makes me not want to get again

Popular Bath Treatments