January 25, 2015 | 1793 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by KSnooks1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the one fragrance I really really dislike. It doesn't do anything for me. I know its an old favourite and everyone loves it, but I really don't see, or rather, smell what other people do with it!

Its musky, and old smelling. thats all i can say about it!
x

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by putu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this line has been my HG since i was in school in SE asia,i love the smell..its so fresh and doesn't make me drunk..i use all the line but unfortunetelly i couldnt found TBS white musk anti persperant deodorant roll on in US,they dont sell it here ,i have to bought it in england trough ebay

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by StarChyld2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful scent! I have a ton of fragrances, but I tend to keep coming back to this one, day in and day out. It has a very fresh scent, and tends to last longer on my skin than most other perfumes/fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Primmadonna

I love this. Its not too strong and smells SOO GOOD! Our school is strict on fragrances but this is perfect. Its subtle and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of musks in general, but there is something about this scent that I am in love with. It's very fresh and addicting. Not heavy or overpowering at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by fqari84

Love the perfume oil, the body lotion and the shimmer gel fragrance...soft, feminine, comforting, and for women of all ages...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by brunettecouture

SUCH a nice fragrance! I find it addictive, and even occasionally open it just to have a quick sniff. Its so clean and fresh smelling with a lovely scent that I find very appealing. Even nicer moreso because its not a big expensive designer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a clean, simple scent. It's great for everyday, especially if you're not a fan of really heavy, perfume-y scents. The price is also pretty reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 4:06:00 AM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

A pleasant and simple fresh musk fragrance. Wears very nicely, is inoffensive and subtle. I received about 3 bottles as gifts, so am still wearing this after several years!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Valou

I love this as teen and it is probably the only fragrance bottle I ever used up entirely. Going back to it in my mid-twenties though (I saw the shimmery perfume gel advertised and Iím a sucker of solid/gel perfumes), it does absolutely nothing for me. I like fragrance to have character, and this is just fresh soap on my. It smells like Iíve just stepped out of the shower, where I had used a musky soap. Thatís it. I think simplicity can be very pleasing in a fragrance, but these days I think White Musk is just plain flat. Donít get me wrong, Iíd rather sit next to a person wearing this than many, many other fragrances. It is not offensive in the least, and I actually like getting a whiff of it every now and then. But I wonít ever repurchase that bottle I emptied.