The Body Shop White Musk Line

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/30/2008 12:01:00 AM

i got samples of this with purchase at the body shop. i was very surprised that i enjoyed the scent since it is a musk. on the same note - it can be overpowering. if you like musk - then this is a good one.

on 4/27/2008 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is probably the one fragrance I really really dislike. It doesn't do anything for me. I know its an old favourite and everyone loves it, but I really don't see, or rather, smell what other people do with it!

Its musky, and old smelling. thats all i can say about it!
x

on 4/24/2008 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

this line has been my HG since i was in school in SE asia,i love the smell..its so fresh and doesn't make me drunk..i use all the line but unfortunetelly i couldnt found TBS white musk anti persperant deodorant roll on in US,they dont sell it here ,i have to bought it in england trough ebay

on 4/4/2008 9:44:00 PM

This is a wonderful scent! I have a ton of fragrances, but I tend to keep coming back to this one, day in and day out. It has a very fresh scent, and tends to last longer on my skin than most other perfumes/fragrances.

on 4/2/2008 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this. Its not too strong and smells SOO GOOD! Our school is strict on fragrances but this is perfect. Its subtle and soft.

on 3/2/2008 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of musks in general, but there is something about this scent that I am in love with. It's very fresh and addicting. Not heavy or overpowering at all.

on 1/29/2008 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love the perfume oil, the body lotion and the shimmer gel fragrance...soft, feminine, comforting, and for women of all ages...

SUCH a nice fragrance! I find it addictive, and even occasionally open it just to have a quick sniff. Its so clean and fresh smelling with a lovely scent that I find very appealing. Even nicer moreso because its not a big expensive designer.

on 11/22/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a clean, simple scent. It's great for everyday, especially if you're not a fan of really heavy, perfume-y scents. The price is also pretty reasonable.

A pleasant and simple fresh musk fragrance. Wears very nicely, is inoffensive and subtle. I received about 3 bottles as gifts, so am still wearing this after several years!!

Popular Fragrances