September 19, 2014 | 1890 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Primmadonna

I love this. Its not too strong and smells SOO GOOD! Our school is strict on fragrances but this is perfect. Its subtle and soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of musks in general, but there is something about this scent that I am in love with. It's very fresh and addicting. Not heavy or overpowering at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by fqari84

Love the perfume oil, the body lotion and the shimmer gel fragrance...soft, feminine, comforting, and for women of all ages...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by brunettecouture

SUCH a nice fragrance! I find it addictive, and even occasionally open it just to have a quick sniff. Its so clean and fresh smelling with a lovely scent that I find very appealing. Even nicer moreso because its not a big expensive designer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a clean, simple scent. It's great for everyday, especially if you're not a fan of really heavy, perfume-y scents. The price is also pretty reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 4:06:00 AM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

A pleasant and simple fresh musk fragrance. Wears very nicely, is inoffensive and subtle. I received about 3 bottles as gifts, so am still wearing this after several years!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Valou

I love this as teen and it is probably the only fragrance bottle I ever used up entirely. Going back to it in my mid-twenties though (I saw the shimmery perfume gel advertised and Iím a sucker of solid/gel perfumes), it does absolutely nothing for me. I like fragrance to have character, and this is just fresh soap on my. It smells like Iíve just stepped out of the shower, where I had used a musky soap. Thatís it. I think simplicity can be very pleasing in a fragrance, but these days I think White Musk is just plain flat. Donít get me wrong, Iíd rather sit next to a person wearing this than many, many other fragrances. It is not offensive in the least, and I actually like getting a whiff of it every now and then. But I wonít ever repurchase that bottle I emptied.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by shann00

I love the way that some expensive perfumes dry down into a light, musky skin scent, and have tried in vain to find a perfume that matched that smell for years. Little did I know, it was right in front of me the whole time! This is such a simple, great scent for every day. The lack of complexity gets to me sometimes - it's pretty one-dimensional - but that's what makes it so easy to wear. To me, it doesn't smell perfume-y, but just natural and clean. People would probably assume that the scent is just part of you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by YaseenAliha

No matter what i try, this is what i always come back to. People who know me well, associate this scent with me. I'll use it forever. Its nice that it doesnt cost a lot and you can find it in any mall in the entire world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never really thought too much of this scent. I always felt like it was very nice, but I always prefered heady florals. My mother wore it for years. My bf smelled this on me (i had a little bottle but never wore it much) and went crazy for it. He thinks it's the sexiest smell ever. Every time I wear it he can barely keep his hands off me. I've tried other musks since then to see how he likes them on me, but this is still his (and therefore my) favourite. I feel very sensual wearing it and like it a lot more than i used to (my mother no longer wears it since she has other fragerances she prefers and she feels like a mother and daughter shouldn't smell alike). I like that it's not too powdery smelling. It's very pure and sensual and is like magic potion for men. I now own the entire collection and will continue to buy it. I feel like I lucked out that the maic man attraction scent is this and not something outrageously expensive (i usually wear Marc Jacobs). I have the edt (or edp i can't remember), the oil, the lotion, body wash, and the massage oil.