OPI Cozu-melted in the Sun

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When all else fails, I always go for a shimmery neutral color. Plain cream polishes can be boring to me, so Cozu-Melted in the Sun is a nice alternative. The warm peachy color looks good with my fair complexion and it goes well with just about anything I wear. If I have an event or anything that requires me to have downplayed nails, I almost always reach for this color since it doesn't scream, "HEY LOOKIE HERE AT MY NAILS!!!11" :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this polish. I just recently discovered this and couldn't be happier.
It's a nice frosted pink peach color and looks great with my NC30 coloring.

This was my favorite polish this summer. Pink and shimmery, with an unusual texture that really made it stand out from your standard summer pink polishes, this made both my fingers and toes look great. I agree that this would be more flattering on warm tones.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

HATE the color!!!!

Finally got this color, love it, love it, LOVE it!!! suits my warm skintone perfectly. on me its a sparkling pinkish peach shade with gold specks. it looks very summery and i can wear it on short or long nails.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a pretty color but not for me. I agree with other's description of the color, but to me this shade just seems gritty. It's not really a smooth frost, but gritty-looking in the sense that it has tiny bits of silver glitter mixed in with the base color, which is gorgeous but the microglitter ruins it for me. I am warm-toned but prefer cream finishes so I'm probably biased, but I would not repurchase this particular shade.

Can just agree with others review. Great summer-like color.
I think this polish looks best on warm skin tone.

This is a peachy-coppery gold color which is absolutely beautiful. It has tons of shimmer which I love. It's a great color which reminds me of summer, and makes my nails look great. I would get this again for sure. I have a feeling this will become one of my all-time favorites...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Luv this! It looks wonderful against my warmer skin tone. I wanted a sunny shade that reminded me of the beach and this was it: it's a glistening, light coral shade with shimmer -not over the top at all-just warm and sunny to enliven me during these dreary winter days.

The color is a slightly darker shade of pink compared to your (nude pink) fingernails but it is all shimmery and sparkly :) I think the color is versatile for every occasion eg. school or night-out. It suits my warm skin tone perfectly. I absolutely love it!

Top Rated OPI Products