April 20, 2014 | 1565 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cozu-melted in the Sun

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This was my favorite polish this summer. Pink and shimmery, with an unusual texture that really made it stand out from your standard summer pink polishes, this made both my fingers and toes look great. I agree that this would be more flattering on warm tones.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Jenabill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HATE the color!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by vain_brat

Finally got this color, love it, love it, LOVE it!!! suits my warm skintone perfectly. on me its a sparkling pinkish peach shade with gold specks. it looks very summery and i can wear it on short or long nails.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty color but not for me. I agree with other's description of the color, but to me this shade just seems gritty. It's not really a smooth frost, but gritty-looking in the sense that it has tiny bits of silver glitter mixed in with the base color, which is gorgeous but the microglitter ruins it for me. I am warm-toned but prefer cream finishes so I'm probably biased, but I would not repurchase this particular shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by HappyKarin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can just agree with others review. Great summer-like color.
I think this polish looks best on warm skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

This is a peachy-coppery gold color which is absolutely beautiful. It has tons of shimmer which I love. It's a great color which reminds me of summer, and makes my nails look great. I would get this again for sure. I have a feeling this will become one of my all-time favorites...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Luv this! It looks wonderful against my warmer skin tone. I wanted a sunny shade that reminded me of the beach and this was it: it's a glistening, light coral shade with shimmer -not over the top at all-just warm and sunny to enliven me during these dreary winter days.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 7:47:00 AM More reviews by hlmilk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is a slightly darker shade of pink compared to your (nude pink) fingernails but it is all shimmery and sparkly :) I think the color is versatile for every occasion eg. school or night-out. It suits my warm skin tone perfectly. I absolutely love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am normally on the look out for a light colour to wear on hands but this glittery peach/gold colour did not work for me. It was not smooth finish like the normal OPIs and even with top coat, it did not look smooth. tried many times and each time ended looking like i have dirty smokers' hands stained with time... not my cuppa tea.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

A pretty, peachy-pink with lots of gold microshimmer, somewhat more neutral than it appears in the bottle. It reminds me a lot of Maybelline's Wet Shine Diamonds in Marquise Peach, which is one of my favorite polishes, except the Maybelline one was a bit sheerer, and thus, more versatile. For some reason, this is a little dull against my skin.