Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%) , Octinoxate (2%) Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Water (eau), Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides

on 1/30/2011 10:12:00 PM

I have tried other foundations, the simply ageless was just too shiny on my face, and I did not like the way it looked on. But, I like this one, it looks good on, nice coverage, oil free. I find myself going bk to this one time and time again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

For this review Im going to focus on talking about just the shades of the foundations. Im a light/medium beige with yellow undertone nc25 & ive tried 3 different shades. Ive wasted enough money on this garbage trying to find the right shade and Ive given up. I tried "buff beige" & "natural beige" then for summer I tried classic tan which I should have know better for that one. The classic tan has a more yellow undertone but was much too dark of course. Buff Beige was really ashy looking & Natural Beige was very orange. So off in color. Total disappointment. Anyway its typical problem of drugstore makeup to have a horrible time finding the right shade. Moving on to something else. I actually bought all 3 of them at Walmart which I wont do again because I found out that if I had bought them at CVS I could return the foundations as many times as I needed to until I found the right shade. Recently I asked a couple of employees at Walmart if I could do that and they had no idea. No help at all. Since thats the case Id rather buy at CVS.

on 1/24/2011 11:42:00 AM

I rarely rave about something from Cover Girl, but this is a truly great product. It adds a gorgeous, healthy glow to my face while covering all of my pores and other imperfections. The color matches me perfect, and the coverage lasts all day. Plus, it's dirt cheap. How nice it is to see Cover Girl stepping up and making some really great products as of late. Definitely buying this again.

on 1/18/2011 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've been focusing on hydrating my skin overall and avoiding wrinkle formation. I bought this on a whim and immediately liked the smooth texture and finish this gave my skin. It blends well, is never cakey nor flaky and really applies well. The downside is no shade is quite light enough, but with blending it is perfect.

on 12/2/2010 1:16:00 PM

I bought this product back in the summer but did like the "shiny" look it gave me. I tried it again since winter weather is here and my skin is drier, and LOVE it. I have used a lot more expensive foundations that I do not like as well.

on 11/5/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation; the texture is light, the color matches my skin perfectly, the scent is pleasant...but the formula is just a wee bit too heavy for my oily skin. It imparts a healthy look that makes my skin look dewy and healthy (no sparkles or anything like that). Wish it worked a little better with my skin type because I think this is a really good product.
I think I'll try this in the winter months and provide another update :)

UPDATE: I've been using this in the winter, along with a medication that makes my skin a lot less oily and I love it. Looks natural, blurs imperfections, and is long-wearing. Great product!

on 10/20/2010 6:52:00 PM

My everyday foundation, I had started purchasing Cover Girl foundations after using Aquasmooth but as my skin is a little drier nowadays, I've given this one a go and m now hooked. First purchased this when it was still in the form of a pot and now as a pump bottle, I need only a little to get good coverage and a give a smooth moisturized finish. Looks a tad oily at the end of a hot day but all I need is to lightly blot. My skin has had no negative reactions to it, and feels moisturized at all times. Definitely good value product!

on 9/28/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite foundation. It doesn't make my break out and the coverage is great. I normally put a powder over foundation but I find I don't need to with this one. I love the container and it's also moisturizing which is great, esp if I'm using any acne treatments at the time. I really hope they never discontinue this one.

I highly recommend this and I'm hoping to try the pressed powder soon.

Im 18 years old & ive been using this product since 3rd grade no lie. & its my savior, growing up w/ acne, i always turned to this foundation. Its smooth, Moisturizing, & blends/ evens perfectly. I recommended this product

well, I like the bottle... oddly enough this seemed to make my skin actually look older as the day went on it seemed to settle into my pores and fine lines which i wasn't too happy about :(