La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream for face

3.4

Water, Cyclomethicone, Octyldodecyl Octyldodecanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trifluoromethyl C1-4 Alkyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Malt Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lactobacillus Ferment, Polyglucuronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca Extract, Glycine, Arginine, Methionine, Caviar Extract, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Steareth-2, Butylene Glycol, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethoxydiglycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Lactic Acid, Laureth-7, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, BHT, Triethanolamine, Phospholipids, Mica, Fragrance, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Citral, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5

This product instantly removes five years from your face at least.I fully accept that the finish is cosmetic,If you use it everyday you see the benefits.You see the instant results,however there are long term results as well. The fragrance does take some getting used to.La Prairie's cellular products have an amazing fragrance,I would have preferred for them to have used that perfume.The smell is not a deterant for me.I apply it to friends and they are all amazed at the results.I cant live without it.LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I live in a country where we talk Dutch and French. My Engish is for that reason not that good, so sorry for the spelling mistakes.
I have to agree that you look absolutely great after putting this cream on. The caviar gets in a film (not wierd, not sticky) on the faces and it seems that your skin is thicker and absolutely more glowy. I don't have wrinkles or things like that and after using it, my skin looks and feels like great skin. It's an instant skin like in expensive magasins. But i find it to do nothing on the long run. After a year every night my skin is not better then before. 'It's like make-up'. It makes your skin instantly better but it doesn't do anything on the long run. It is surely not for dry skin- the hydrating benefits are zero! I have used, i think, every LP product and i can safely say that their old products (cellular day cream, night cream, time release) are among the best products of the world. I think LP has made this cream and the radiance cream (and also a few others) because LP has built got a good image. There are a few people in the world with money but without notice of skincare. They ask the most expensive cream because they think that that would be the best. I really am 100% sure this is a nice product and it will absolutely cause no harm, but it is surely not for people who want a great skin. It would be too easy if every expensive product would be the best, otherwise all the rich people should have a great skin. I really found it no skincare product. Oh well, i think i stop La Prairie. It has no culture, it has just it's name built by there old products. I hate their way of working now. From now on i will surch good things!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this but too expensive. Will buy it again when I have too much money to spend. ;)

When I first tried this, I hated the overbearing smell so much that I thought I would never use it. I'm glad I gave it a chance because it is such a great moisturiser that makes your skin look and feel fabulous! After a few days the smell was not even an issue and I barely notice it now. I know it is expensive, but you need such a tiny amount that it really does last. I love how this sinks into your skin and makes your face so soft. I use this at night and I only need a tiny pea-size amount. It goes on my skin so smoothly and there is no horrid residue or 'film', also in the 4 months or so I have been using it, I have not broken out at all from it. I wake up in the morning with lovely fresh skin and I feel that it has cleared my skin too. I really like this and think you really can tell it is a quality moisturiser.

A few people say that this cream gives a glow. I don't find that to be true; the intense moisture cream and the night repear cream give the skin a real glow, but this one actually contains little sparkling particles, so what you see is sparkles, not glow. I guess you can buy cheap shimmer (better ingredients too) and make your face sparkly, if that's what you want. But for $600 a jar I'd expect something more spectacular.

This made my skin glow! I will buy it again once I finish mine, which will take a while because a little goes a long way. I've tried La Mer but I definitely like La Prairie better

I used a sample of this product. I wouldn't buy it. It's nice, sure, but for half of the price you can get a skin caviar essence and a cellular day cream and you'll be better off. But if you have a load of $$$ and like to try luxurious things, go ahead and treat yourself. It won't hurt. I didn't mind the smell and I am very sensitive. Give it only 2 lippies because I don't think it lives up to the price. But no bad reactions to it.

Well, after applying this cream once, I decided I'd never do it again. True, the formulation is silky and is goes on beautifully. I expect that from La Prairie, BUT THE FRAGRANCE IS REPUGNANT! It never went away, and I awakened to that smell in the morning. I could even smell it on my pillows the following night. I'm sure there are some benefits from this cream, but please don't believe that "lifting" bit. A cream can NOT lift the skin, only facial muscle exercise and surgery can do that. Luxe Cream is also loaded with light reflecting pigments to give an instant glow. Personally, I don't like pigments in treatment products, they should stay in makeup where they belong. Oh, by the way, the Luxe Body Cream has the same nasty smell, which NEVER fades, even after a hand washing! Will not buy again.

I got a little bottle of sample. I agreed with some reviews about the smell - horrible. It smells like scented toilet paper. When apply to my face it is absorbed. But when I use magnified mirror to look at the skin, I notice small shimmer particles. La Prairie is cheating you. This is make up to make you skin glows immediately.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!! I have read a few comments about the smell being awful & overpowering but I do not find it to be true. I have tried all of the caviar products and find all of them have made my skin do a 360 (have received tons of compliments as well). I have been using La Mer over the last two years and was a loyal follower until I read the rave reviews on La Prairie. So now instead of spending a fortune on La Mer I am spending it on La Prairie - just purchased the 1.7 oz Luxe cream on E-bay so hopefully will be set for a while. My skin has improved so much in the last few weeks of using it then 2 years of La Mer...I just listed that last of my La Mer to Swap as I know I now have no need for it...also LOVE the cellular anti-wrinkle firming serum.