October 30, 2014 | 1611 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by pkkatalina

NW20. In winter I tend a little more cool-toned and in summer, more neutral. I like the packaging, it's unique. I understand some might not, since it's not very portable and you have to take care it doesn't get wet. The color is bronzed with a touch of red, which is how my skin is when I've had some sun. I have tried/sampled a few bronzers, but found them much too yellow for my skin tone. I use this bronzer under the cheekbone and then apply just a touch of pink to the top of the cheeks and blend upward to blur the colors so there is no line of demarcation. You don't need much, use a light hand. I'm sure you can find a better brush, but at least they provided one. I use a little MAC Blot powder in medium over the top to just set everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

This was the first high-end blush that I bought years ago. I was at a benefit counter and one of the girls put it on me. It completely changed the way my face looks. It brings out my cheeks bones and brightens up my face so much. I'm fairly pale and even though this looks a bit intimidating in the pan, it's definitely buildable. It has a shimmer to it, but it's not crazy sparkly. I love wearing this year-round. In the summer when I've got more of a tan, it adds a nice touch of warmth to my face. In the winter when I am my most pale, it adds such a beautiful dusty rose color to my cheeks. Dallas has been a favorite of mine for years

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am from Dallas so I needed something to pick me up I miss it so (live in Hilton Head SC for 3 1/2 yrs) yes! the product it is such a nice package high quality mini brush that fits into the box that flips up and shows a mirror. I think the product is good bronzers are so tricky if they're too orange like John Boehner's ha ha they look tacky. This is a warm not muddy color. I don't care for gloss so I didn't get the Dallas gloss. I am a fan of Benefit in general. Always nice to get something that doesn't come from a drug store!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush/bronzer. I'm not a fan of brown-ish bronzers that can look muddy on me, nor am I a fan of colorful blushes. Dallas is the perfect combination of a bronzer and blush. I use my big bronzer brush from Ecotools and swipe Dallas down my cheekbones. It's really flattering--sculpts while still giving some color and life in your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use Dallas as a bronzer. The color is pretty neutral, because it works well even with my cool skin tone. I tend to look pale and tired without a blush and this product really creates a healthy sunkissed look. I didnít like the paper packing first, but then I realized it is more durable and resistant than most plastic cases. Itís not exactly cheap but I still have my first box of this product in spite of daily wear for the last two years and the color has not changed (some other blushes tend to fade with time). Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dallas is very very pigmented so I need to use it carefully for my NC20-25 skin. I'd like to try Hoola as I think that will suit my skin tone better. I use it from time to time but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by huntingjanuary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this a bronzer instead as I needed some colour into my foundation routine in this dreary winter (despite being tan already). My go-to bronzer is by Sweet Lei Lani but I needed an alternative as I can't find it easily here in the UK so I switched to Dallas out of the SA's recommendation. Loved it! Works well with my skin, gives me the flexibility to build up the shade onto my skin. Would definitely be getting this again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by grkangel3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

this works great as a bronzer/blush and is totally flattering. i always come back to it. highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went to Benefit to buy coralista but decided to try the other shades and loved Dallas. Perfect for my skin and I've been using it everyday, looks very natural and pretty. I'm so happy with my purchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous bronzer/blush for year-round color. I apply Dallas on the areas of my face and on my nose where the sun would tan it. I even use this as eye shadow. I always get some color, no matter how much sunscreen I use, and even when I'm "darker", Dallas works as a very natural-looking blush on my skin. Its terracotta tone brings out the green in my eyes. For a super easy daytime look, I dust Dallas all over my face, and then apply the new Dallas lip gloss on my lips, and I look fresh and summery.