November 23, 2014 | 1981 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by vanillaicepink

Excellent moisturising body wash for my winter-damaged skin. Even without following with a moisturizer (which I should) after shower, my skin still feels relatively soft & moisturized. Wonderful product; my only regret is not buying more when it was on sale!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by bbsparx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

absolute staple. i can't say how much i love this body wash enough. i feel clean, but supple and moisturized. smoothed out the stubborn KP on the back of my arms.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by sallybee2

A wonderful product that goes a long way...I even use this as a face cleanser because I need that "soapy" feeling but don't like the dryness associated with most soaps. Dove Moisturizing body wash is thick and rich, has a pleasant fragrance, lathers very well and rinses clean. It leaves your skin soft and refreshed without any residue and without tautness. The fact that a VERY little amount goes a LONG way makes it a good value for the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I used this throughout my childhood and I still use it today
It is a thick creamy white consistency that lathers up really well
It smells really nice and adds moisture to my dry dry skin
It has a good amount of product and does not irritate my skin
It is moisturizing and keeps my skin smooth
It is good for shaving as well
I really like this and I am going to get another bottle this instant!
(literally^)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Flora6868

I love the body wash for my delicate body !!!!!! I've never been much of a product person until one of my friends's brought it for me. Now I can't live without it and also think it also makes a wonderful gift. I am often allergic to products with aromas. Not so with this body wash. It's terrific.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by QuarterHorseNPaints7

LOVE this stuff! Feels sooo nice and smells great too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this and will be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this!! It smells so fresh and dove-y. It makes my skin soooo soft- to the point where this girl started feeling my leg in class and asked what soap I used (creepy, I know haha). I am on my 3rd bottle. I will never stop using this!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by puchokiki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to love this product especially after seeing all the promising ads/reviews on make up alley, but my skin seems to hate all Dove soaps. I've tried to use this body 2x and every time I have an itchy rash all over my body. I'm not sure what ingredient is causing me to react this way (should probably find out...), but I get red bumps on my torso and legs from using this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

I recently went to intensive acupuncture and was concerned about my regular skincare regimen would worsen the needle entry points so I stopped using all body creams.Then summer is coming and I have purchased a new epilator which is effective yet caused lots of redness on my skin. I don't want to use body moisturizer and still want to calm down my skin after epilatory, so I decide to give Dove a try. I used to hate Olay silk ribbon stuff and am afraid Dove would be the same. However, result is fascinating, for such a cheap drugstore counter product, it did what it claimed, easily emulsified with intensive amount of bubbles, yet still very moisturizing for my skin. I use epilator and then got into shower and use Dove and Dove alone with no soap or other AHA shower gel stuff. My skin is tremendously relieved and redness from epilator are basically all gone after the shower. Then my skin is not dry any more. Off course this product alone cannot replace body cream but it does provide good soothming, moisturizing and calming result. I love it. continued >>