January 29, 2015 | 1336 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ahhnordstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although this doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't moisturize much either. There are tons of other cheap body washes that don't dry out your skin, such as Eucerin. It also smells sort of chemically, which may bother some people. The exfoliating beads don't really exfoliate either, they never do. Just get exfoliating gloves, they work much better. I wouldn't waste your money with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Louzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of two of my favorite body washes, Olay being the 2nd. This product actually does not dry out my skin, but I do not think it moisturizes. I don't expect it to since this is supposed to be a cleanser. The price is unbeatable for what you get. I usually purchase mine at Wal-mart for $5-8. The product lathers up nicely, which can be either a good thing or a bad thing depending on your approach to skin care. I use those fluffy loofah things to work the body wash into a lather. The smell is wonderful! The classic Dove fragrance of sweet smelling flowers (?). I'm bad at describing smells, but it's very light and sweet and won't overpower whatever scented lotions or perfumes you want to apply afterward. I've repurchased this body wash several times and I do recommend this. It's a very basic product that won't ever disappoint.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by vanillaicepink

Excellent moisturising body wash for my winter-damaged skin. Even without following with a moisturizer (which I should) after shower, my skin still feels relatively soft & moisturized. Wonderful product; my only regret is not buying more when it was on sale!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by bbsparx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

absolute staple. i can't say how much i love this body wash enough. i feel clean, but supple and moisturized. smoothed out the stubborn KP on the back of my arms.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by sallybee2

A wonderful product that goes a long way...I even use this as a face cleanser because I need that "soapy" feeling but don't like the dryness associated with most soaps. Dove Moisturizing body wash is thick and rich, has a pleasant fragrance, lathers very well and rinses clean. It leaves your skin soft and refreshed without any residue and without tautness. The fact that a VERY little amount goes a LONG way makes it a good value for the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I used this throughout my childhood and I still use it today
It is a thick creamy white consistency that lathers up really well
It smells really nice and adds moisture to my dry dry skin
It has a good amount of product and does not irritate my skin
It is moisturizing and keeps my skin smooth
It is good for shaving as well
I really like this and I am going to get another bottle this instant!
(literally^)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Flora6868

I love the body wash for my delicate body !!!!!! I've never been much of a product person until one of my friends's brought it for me. Now I can't live without it and also think it also makes a wonderful gift. I am often allergic to products with aromas. Not so with this body wash. It's terrific.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by QuarterHorseNPaints7

LOVE this stuff! Feels sooo nice and smells great too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this and will be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this!! It smells so fresh and dove-y. It makes my skin soooo soft- to the point where this girl started feeling my leg in class and asked what soap I used (creepy, I know haha). I am on my 3rd bottle. I will never stop using this!