October 21, 2014 | 2018 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Roll-on Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

I have this in watermelon, and it smells and tastes divine! SO fruity like a real watermelon! But, the scent is alittle strong at first so be ware!! Yummy! Also, it mositurizing and makes my lips shiney and smooth. It tastes like a real watermelon, too. The scent lasts along time and so does the gloss. I've had this lipgloss for about three years now. I still have it, but I don't use it that much. you should try it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had this in Watermelon, but unfortunately lost it on my trip to Europe! =( I had no problem getting the product out, and it smelled, tasted, and looked great! Nevertheless, it sometimes leaked so I had to be really careful with it. Would buy again, though.

EDIT (7/12/06): Bought again & decided the consistency was too thin for me (seemd to just slide right off after I applied). Maybe I'm just used to the stickier (and longer-lasting) L'Oreal ColourJuices or B&BW's Tutti Dolci lip glosses ...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by KateJ

I bought this in 'Watermelon'/ clear. The gloss is fab... IF (and it is a big 'if') you can get it out of the stupid package. I roll and roll and roll the little rollerball across my lips and nothing comes out. The ball thing just doesn't move. Soooo frustrating. I gave up, went back to WalMart & bought Mary Kate & Ashley's version. It was like $5.00 versus $2.50 for the NYC Roller Gloss, but *at least it works*. MK &A goes on like a dream. I gave this a '2' lippies, because I know the gloss inside the package is wonderful. However, being able to access the product is a pretty important part of enjoying your makeup, so I'm not giving it any more praise than that!! Buy the Kiss Gloss instead - it isn't quite as fun as rollering gloss onto your lips, but at least you know you can get at the gloss!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 3:02:00 AM More reviews by pebbles2005

Absolutely yummy and delicious and soooo addicting! This lip gloss is soooo cute and easy to use! I just bought the clear one in Watermelon and it smells sooo good I could just eat it! It gives a lovely wet shine and i really like the rollerball! (applying lip gloss with a wand is OK for me but this is way easier in my opinion!) $1.49 at Walmart! (i shop at Walmart for makeup it's cheaper) highly recommended!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 1:17:00 AM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I give it a 3.5 because it's shiny, tastes divine (I have strawberry) and is non-sticky. Though it is very runny! It leaks everywere! The glitter is a litte too chunky and noticible for me. Fairly good gloss though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MzQuEenGeE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend LOVES this lipgloss. Everytime I put it on he can't keep his lips off of me! I personally love the taste and the scent and the shine factor. Will definitely buy this again! Get it in bananaberry!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 3:54:00 PM More reviews by pinklady654

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the coconut one and a purple berry one.. can't remember the name... But they're really cute and they smell nice. I used to have Banana Berry but my silly puppy ate it! This one was the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Arna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have ti say I love tis gloss. I bought the Watermelon roll-on gloss dor under $2 and am very impressed. It glides on smoothly and ISN'T sticky! It stays on fairly well, better over l/s or a sticky l/g like MAC's and then will give it a nice sheen. The only beef I've had so far about it was that the roller took a good while to start-but as soon as it did it was a sinch and an enjoyable product. A definitite must-have in place of MAC's, or any other, mid- to high-end gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by lonedove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Got this in strawberry as a gift, and I like it! It smells really nice - not too strong - and has a faint taste that's not that bad. It doesn't last very long, but I keep the tube close by for touch-ups. I haven't had any problems with the rolling ball getting stuck, but sometimes too much comes out at a time. Overall, there's nothing bad enough to keep me from repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lucky317x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this glossy feeling. I have this in Banana Berry, and it smells so good. But it does have one drawback. The container leaks easly. This is my 3 one, and the past 2 have leaked all in my purse which is not fun to clean out.