July 22, 2014 | 1130 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by dterrob

I love this stuff. Takes all my make up off better than any other cleanser, not even the strongest make up remover. And it's gentle. I never realized it could take make up off so flawlessly with just the product, water, and a tissue. Only thing I don't like it, come on Cetaphil, stop testing on animals. As soon as I find a similar product that doesn't test on animals, I will not buy again. But for now, gosh darn cetaphil is just what I need.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by markkk

I add tea tree oil to this to help combat blemishes. This is my favourite cleanser, and I have tried Shu Uemura, Aesop, etc.

The packaging is good, but not pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by winnied

one thing to know is that this product is definitely for dry skin. it works wonderfully when my skin was really dry in the winter, its very gentle and just for people who want a basic skin care routine. it does tend to leave a little bit of an "oily" feeling on the skin during the summer when my skin is oily/combo. i recommend using like a facial sponge or brush when cleansing to get a little more out of the product because it doesnt really feel like anything when you just use your hands wight his product. But overall i think you just need to know what this product is good for and when and how to use it for maximum benefits.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good price but horrible product.
I tried applying this dry and I tried with wet hands/ dry face and vice versa but nothing seemed to work. This left a horrible film on my face that required a foaming cleanser to remove. Even after drying my face it felt like there was a layer of grease on there. I persisted for a few days and had a break out of small headless pimples, and threw it in the bin.
I tried this as it was meant to be soothing for sensitive skin but it did nothing but aggregate my skin. The only good thing about this was the price and availability: cheap and available at the chemist.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by fierymiss

My sister bought this for me as I am a teenager and, even though I don't have acne, I think it's way better to prevent any imprefections. I had read tons of good reviews about it, not only here, but also on Amazon and on a lot of beauty blogs.
My question is: why? This product did nothing for me. It has like eight ingredients, and three of them are parabens. No natural ingredients whatsoever, and has a weird smell. The bottle is cheap and a lot of product comes out, so you have to be really careful when you use it.
I didn't notice any improvement on my skin, it was just like washing my face with water.
Obviously, an ineffective product. I'm so glad it was given to me instead of buying it myself lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Gabyayo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great, gentle cleanser for the skin! I use this on my face and body, and it cleanses and softens without leaving an annoying scent or residue. Since it's gentle, you could use this cleanser on a baby and have no problem. I've been using it for as long as I can remember!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by thescientist101

if u have acne give this a try!! never in a million years i thought this would clear up my acne!! hesitated at first, but after using it for a while, i realized it cleared up my acne!! but i do get little bumps here and there sometimes..but my face is so much clearer. Thank god for this..been using almost everything. trust me. I'm a teen and this thing is a life saver. What i do, and works best for me is i wash my face with it for about 10 secs, rinse, pat dry and then apply a thin layer of it again. hope this helps

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm kind of on the fence about this one...
I use this in the morning only and it keeps skin less oily but can also cause it to be dry!

Pros:
- you get heaps of product in the bottle
- feel natural and nice for my skin
- has cleared SOME of my acne

Cons:
- bulky, ugly packaging!
- can cause me to have dry skin so must also moisturise after I use it!

I don't recommend this to people with dry skin or acne skin! But would recommend to very oily(it will keep you matte!!) , and normal skin

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one is an easy one.

Product: SUCKS!!! Its a bottle filled up with chemicals and more chemicals

Expensive: HELL YEEESSS!!! You are literally paying for a liquid one dollar hand soap but buying it for $11.00 just because it says its for your face...

Packaging: I would say thats the only good thing. Pumps are always nice and sanitary

Smell: Has no smell really...

Overall:
Buy a one dollar Castile soap thats gonna work just as fine if not even better!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by MissArianna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for the hype and I wish I didn't buy the big bottle. It really doesn't do anything for my skin. I've tried it with and without my Conair Sonic Face Brush and it still didn't make any difference. I actually found I broke out more often with this cleanser rather than with my other cleansers. I've used up about half the bottle now hoping it works better the next time I use it, but it never does.