Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil

4.1

Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dicapryl Adipate, Fragrance, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, BHT, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil

on 10/28/2007 11:26:00 AM

I loved this stuff back in the 90s, but now i can't stand it. MY husband and I are both in agreement that the smell is awful and it's too greasy. I used it in the tub the other night because my Mother-in-law gave me some, and I almost slipped getting out! I would just rather use my usual body lotion and skip the oil.

The size of the bottle and the price are nice. Other than that, it sucks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OK- This stuff it the BEST. I use it on my skin. I clean my car with it dash and leather seats.I polish meatal like my sink and sanless garbage can with it keeps the bugs out and make it look new again. You know that orange oil for furniture-well this absorbs better-smells nicer and keeps the ants away. In Fl we always have ants. You can use this on anything even you pets to keep the bugs off them- just rub a little on your hands and pet your animal. And with 4 scents there is bound to be 1 you like

on 7/12/2007 3:21:00 PM

This is a review for the original scent Bath Oil Spray. I really wanted to love this! I have dry skin, but I'm too lazy to apply body lotion after a shower (and my face needs attention almost immediately). I wanted to find a spray-on body oil. Because I'm extremely allergic to mosquitoes, I liked that this has insect repellent properties, so I bought some. Unfortunately, I can't stand the scent! I usually like herbal scents, but this one somehow reminds me of an "old lady's house" smell. It doesn't fade quickly enough for me to just ignore it until it fades. Besides the scent, the oil is lovely, light and moisturizing. It would be perfect if not for the scent! I may try their other scents and update this review accordingly.

on 5/31/2007 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

OMG I am addicted to this stuff! I'd never really been a fan of bath oils until I tried this - it doesn't make the bath all slippery and it leaves my skin feeling so moisturised. It's such good value, I'll definitely be using this all winter!

on 3/28/2007 12:49:00 PM

This is great for winter when my skin starts to chaff. I'm left with a light coating of moisture and I just LOVE the original woodland scent. Be careful in the tub though, can be slippery and don't use too much.

on 1/7/2007 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't know how many women have the severe kind of winter skin that I get--itchy to the point where it's painful, raw and incredibly dry and scaley. I've used every lotion and cream imaginable, but nothing stops the insane itching. This stuff saved my sanity. My mom gave me a bottle of it to use in the tub, and literally after one bath, I felt renewed. I don't know if it was just the oil, or the combination of oil and other ingredients, but my skin didn't itch at all, and was super soft. It was so good, that I could finally start healing my raw, dry skin. I don't care that I have to scrub the tub afterwards, this stuff is such a godsend. I have the soft scent version, but could care less how it smells because it works so well.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love how soft this makes my skin. I also love the smell. I have used this for years and always have a couple of bottles on hand.

on 9/12/2005 6:26:00 AM

after years trying every moisturizer on the market,I definitly stick to this one.It leaves my skin incredibly soft all day long.My favourite is soft an fresh.Unfortunetly,here in France,we don't have the sss soaps!Everybody tells me I smell so nice.I tell them it is an american stuff!!!!

on 8/27/2005 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this oil...I use it as a moisterizer when I come out of the shower.
It leaves my skin baby soft.

on 6/8/2005 1:27:00 PM

I love SSS. Actually, I am an Avon junkie all around. I put a capful of this oil in the tub with a bit of SSS bubble bath and soak away. Will always purchase this product, even if it's not on sale (even though it almost always is).

Popular Bath Treatments