September 30, 2014 | 1132 users online

Bath Treatments - Avon - Skin So Soft Bath Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by christinexoxodillon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OK- This stuff it the BEST. I use it on my skin. I clean my car with it dash and leather seats.I polish meatal like my sink and sanless garbage can with it keeps the bugs out and make it look new again. You know that orange oil for furniture-well this absorbs better-smells nicer and keeps the ants away. In Fl we always have ants. You can use this on anything even you pets to keep the bugs off them- just rub a little on your hands and pet your animal. And with 4 scents there is bound to be 1 you like

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by eriven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a review for the original scent Bath Oil Spray. I really wanted to love this! I have dry skin, but I'm too lazy to apply body lotion after a shower (and my face needs attention almost immediately). I wanted to find a spray-on body oil. Because I'm extremely allergic to mosquitoes, I liked that this has insect repellent properties, so I bought some. Unfortunately, I can't stand the scent! I usually like herbal scents, but this one somehow reminds me of an "old lady's house" smell. It doesn't fade quickly enough for me to just ignore it until it fades. Besides the scent, the oil is lovely, light and moisturizing. It would be perfect if not for the scent! I may try their other scents and update this review accordingly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG I am addicted to this stuff! I'd never really been a fan of bath oils until I tried this - it doesn't make the bath all slippery and it leaves my skin feeling so moisturised. It's such good value, I'll definitely be using this all winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by happywhensad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great for winter when my skin starts to chaff. I'm left with a light coating of moisture and I just LOVE the original woodland scent. Be careful in the tub though, can be slippery and don't use too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know how many women have the severe kind of winter skin that I get--itchy to the point where it's painful, raw and incredibly dry and scaley. I've used every lotion and cream imaginable, but nothing stops the insane itching. This stuff saved my sanity. My mom gave me a bottle of it to use in the tub, and literally after one bath, I felt renewed. I don't know if it was just the oil, or the combination of oil and other ingredients, but my skin didn't itch at all, and was super soft. It was so good, that I could finally start healing my raw, dry skin. I don't care that I have to scrub the tub afterwards, this stuff is such a godsend. I have the soft scent version, but could care less how it smells because it works so well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love how soft this makes my skin. I also love the smell. I have used this for years and always have a couple of bottles on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 6:26:00 AM More reviews by murato

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

after years trying every moisturizer on the market,I definitly stick to this one.It leaves my skin incredibly soft all day long.My favourite is soft an fresh.Unfortunetly,here in France,we don't have the sss soaps!Everybody tells me I smell so nice.I tell them it is an american stuff!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 10:41:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this oil...I use it as a moisterizer when I come out of the shower.
It leaves my skin baby soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by simonsmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love SSS. Actually, I am an Avon junkie all around. I put a capful of this oil in the tub with a bit of SSS bubble bath and soak away. Will always purchase this product, even if it's not on sale (even though it almost always is).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

I purchased the bath oil spray of this in the Original scent, expecting the fresh herbal/citrus smell I remembered loving as a child. Trying this years later as an adult was disappointing; to me, the fragrance is like a very powdery men's drugstore aftershave with a bit of incense. Yuck. I sprayed this on after a shower or two and I wanted to take another shower. The Skin So Soft Light & Lush fragrance version is soo wonderfully fruity and citrusy, but I think this Original scent is NOT for everyone. Fortunately, Avon is so inexpensive that you don't feel too guilty for buying something you'll rarely use. I'm keeping this bath oil spray in the (unlikely) event we run out of ALL the insect repellant we own and need an emergency repellant product. The formula is great - non-oily, very moisturizing. But the smell makes me shudder.