April 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Forever and Ever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was also devastated that this is limited edition. It was released again but the bottles I bought on ebay weren't used up yet. By the time I finished my other bottle, the ebay ones went bad!!! In any case, the smell is beautiful, slightly sweet, very romantic, and my boyfriend loves the smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 6:36:00 AM More reviews by feiste

This is one of my favourite fragrances ever, along with Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie! I first got in December 2002 at the Singapore Airport (my mom bought it for me) and I fell in love with this perfume at first sniff. Everything else I'd tried out was so generic. This smells gorgeously magical. It's like happiness and innocence tinged with sophistication. It's sweetly floral but the spiciness prevents it from becoming cloying. HOW CAN ANYONE COMPARE THIS TO ROOM FRESHENER? I've had the same bottle until now as I couldn't bear to use this except on special occassions. I've been hoping and hoping that Dior brings it back, but all the sales people said, "Dior NEVER brings LEs back." Well, so much for that. :) Now that Dior has brought it back, I'm so deliriously happy. It's expensive, but not more than Petite Cherie and both fragrances make me so incredibly happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2005 7:37:00 PM More reviews by jessied007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love it but there are days when it reminds me of air freshner. guys like it, sometimes they won't stop smelling my arm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2005 7:05:00 AM More reviews by monicako

Modestlymorbid! This is a permanent scent i Australia now and has been in France. i hope you can find it online somewhere. There is a pharmacy in australia that sells it online for a few dollars less than shelf price.
Hopefully you'll never run out.
I still have 10 bottles lined up in my cabinet and another 10 at my mothers place... this was when i was hoping to take it to the grave for afterlife when i thought it'd never be made again.
Truly, the most magical scent ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Waiting_tx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine loves it as she says it reminds her of her first love...and I'm really particular about perfumes'names(don't they all have beautiful names?)So I bought one from boutique.At first I was disappointed about the packaging.Shouldn't a limited edition have a better design of bottle?Anyways all Dior's limited editions are like that so...It smelled really sweet on first note, very floral. But when it settled and blended with my natural smell,it's like a part of me!I think this is the scent that is so gonna remind people of their old sweet days.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 12:39:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Tried Forever and Ever when it was first launched to see what all the fuss was about, but to me its scent is reminiscent of cheap bathroom air freshener. Yuck! It's one of my least favourite Dior fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by modestlymorbid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought to come back and polish up a bit. I was a dight pinched for time and whatnot before.

I am positively devestated that this is only limited edition. It is honestly one of the prettiest perfumes I think I have ever worn - the thought of it being discontinued has me feather white and playing merry heck all over the place. It is a dreadful chore (in my humble experience) finding a decent rose perfume - and then they go and do this to us.

I hope House of Dior has the sense to bring this back sometime. One would have to be absolutely batty not to if you ask me. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2004 More reviews by SpAgentScully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume. It has this incredibly light but almost mezmorizing scent that Ive never smelled before in any other perfume. Though its become slightly pricey due to Forever and Ever being those new-fragrance-a-year, they dont make them as much anymore, which is very unfortunate. A friend of mine, who happens to be a guy, had a whiff of Forever and Ever, and almost freaked out. Im guessing its quite impressive to others as well, Im glad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 3:03:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first smelled this fragrance from the bottle at Sephora, and didn't really notice anything. I sprayed in on the card, didn't smell anything. Then I decided to spray it on myself while i shopped. OMG~ Once this fragrance settles, its smells heavenly. Everyone loves it because its powdery and light floral (roses?) scent. After I made all my friends smell it, 3 of them went out the next day and bought one themselves. Hopefully it never goes away... sephora and some online discount fragrance stores still keep them in stock. I think I might purchase another for backstock just in case I can never find this fragrance again! =P~

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MariLaPaisa

Undoubtedly one of the best perfumes ever created! My HG perfume, its just so incredibly hard to find. It's always released as a limited edition. Too bad dior couldn't make this one a permanent one!

* Top Notes