December 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by amjQ8

One of the best makeup removers I ever used. I will buy this product again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by luciferrouslux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a good gentle makeup remover. It'll take a lot of it to remove medium-heavy makeup though. It wasn't able to remove my kohl liner; it just smudged it all over my eye. If you wear heavier makeup you may just want to use this to remove the residue that stronger makeup removers leave behind.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I heard a lot for this product so when i got it i felt such a joy! But...i am skeptical now... In my opinion, it is not something special. First of all, it does not clean the eye makeup even though i do not use waterproof or water resistance products. It does clean my face but no better than other methods like the magneficent INGLOT Milc&Tonik facial cleansing wipes.
Overall, i will not buy it again. It is pricey and it does not offer me something unique. I prefer others cleansing methods. I believe that the micellar waters are another beauty gadget.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Alexa1992

This product is amazing. I didn't expect anything from this product however after years of using harsh makeup wipes I am convertered! Makeup is dissolved off in seconds, and skin left feeling cleansed. I no longer dread taking off my makeup now thanks to this magical 'water.' Great for my sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by 07words

I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't do my skin any good. I used it to take my make up off and only took off a small amount (not even my eye make up). I had to use another cleanser afterwards to take off the rest of my make up which it had not managed to remove.

I thought i'd maybe bought a bad bottle but I tried another and it still did the same. I don't wear heavy make up or waterproof make up so I still don't understand why it didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by vepirma

Okay, so I gave it a try... and really nothing special. Oh wait, it actually caused some pain and burning sensation in my eyes and I don't even have ' the sensitive eyes'! Then again, the packing is cute and all the hype about it, I guess the marketing does it good. Although I have to say that I am one of those women who are not using any make up so... I guess I don't count.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by worrly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first micellar cleanser I tried. I read about it in a magazine being touted as a the fave type of cleanser of French women so had to try it though I'm not easily swayed by magazine raves.

I was really impressed with how quickly and gently it removed my makeup. Plus it's fragrance free and dye free. Too bad I wasted most of it trying to get it out of the poorly designed bottle. It was impossible to control the amount without pouring too much out.

But I've figured out how to dispense of it easily with my current micellar fave from Neostrata. I pour some on my Body Shop Flannel Face Cloth (it's not made of flannel, its more like a chamois) that I dampen with water and it works perfectly to clean my face off. Will definitely purchase again if I see a bonus or sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lives up to the hype, and worth the money, even in Australia where we have to pay a ridiculous markup! It's super gentle on my dry skin but removes all traces of makeup (just not eye makeup, but I use a different remover for that anyway), and it has a faint but pleasant scent. I always use it at the end of the day before cleansing, and it's also useful if you just need to get your makeup off before heading to the gym. Many years ago I used Dior's cleansing water, which is pretty much the same, but this is slightly cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG product. I use it every night to remove my makeup as well as when I've gotten home earlier in the day and want to cleanse my face quickly instead of cleansing fully with water. It removes makeup effortlessly, with just 3 cotton pads (I wear concealer, foundation, brow pencil and eyeliner) my face is completely wiped clean. It doesn't remove some mascaras very well, waterproof or not (with the Benefit They're Real mascara its removed quite easily, but Maybelline The Falsies is a chore) but I don't mind that since it's water based and meant to be a gentler formula.

My favourite thing about it is that it really feels like your skin has just been cleansed well, and there's no sticky, tacky feeling after using it. It's refreshing and very gentle and I actually look forward to using it at the end of the day! I use the pink cap sensitive one and it definitely doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Love it so much. Thumbs up!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Cheungc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using (it's ok, you can cringe!) baby wipes to remove my make-up nightly for the past few years, but went on a new skincare drive after a spa facial. So out went the baby wipes and in came the Bioderma Sensibio.

I haven't been following the cult reviews online, but vaguely remember from my teenage days of using toner that I'd often been disappointed by the cleansing power, or that they left my skin feeling tacky afterwards. The location of Bioderma products on a premium shelf at the pharmacies and its water-like appearance appealed to me as I was particularly wary of another product which might disrupt the oil balance of my (recently more volatile) combination skin.

My general worry is that the product might be too gentle to remove my heavy daily eye make-up and waterproof mascara, but it's actually been fine if I am more patient with holding a soaked cotton pad over my eye for 30s before removing. I agree with the reviewers who noticed that a bottle doesn't last for very long! I'm already halfway through my 250ml bottle after 2 weeks.

Bioderma's heavily marked up in the UAE compared to the French and UK prices, so I am currently researching possible dupes but planning to purchase a 500ml bottle in the meantime.