Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I only use to remove eye makeup on a cotton round. I gently press it against the lid and allow it to sit there for a few moments. No tugging or heavy-handed swiping involved. If one allows it sit on the lid it will definitely remove any eye products. One cotton generously soaked with this cleansing water is enough to take care of both eyes. No stinging experienced or irritated eyes. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/13/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sensitive, Rosacea Skin.
Using the solution neat makes my skin red. For a few weeks i use it mixed with water. When the cotton pad is fully soaked i wipe gently and my skin is less red. Works perfectly well to remove my Kate BB cream and powder.
Edit: 26/06/15. Found it too drying for my skin when used as makeup remover. Maybe i swipe too many times? Now using La Roche Posay Dermo Cleanser as makeup remover and wipe off with cotton pad soaked with Sensibio. Seems to be working well. Much much less redness.

on 3/12/2015 10:23:00 AM

I`ve been using all kinds of micellaire water from different brands and Bioderma is the best hands down. I have sensitive combination skin and even though I use it daily with a cotton pad in the morning as the first step in my cleansing routine, I have never experienced dryness or irritation. I don`t like to use foaming cleansers in the morning, as these dry my skin horribly. In the morning I wipe my face with Bioderma, wipe again with toner, then moisturize before applying base make up. I never use this as my first step in make-up removal, I don`t think it is meant to be used in this manner. I use it as the last step on a cotton bud to remove any left over under eye make up and mascara. I also use it on cotton pads to remove face masks.

on 3/12/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this for a while now and i use this everyday because i wear makeup everyday. Before i continue i have combination skin with slight sensitivity.

1) I use this after i use a waterproof eye makeup remover, on a cotton pad and helps remove everything thats left over without the dehydration that most makeup removers leave.
2) It is just so good at doing its job, removing makeup without breakouts
3) If you are looking for a makeup remover that helps take off you liquid/cream foundations without using so much waterproof eye makeup remover then highly recommend giving this a go
4) It is fairly expensive i got a 500ml for $38 AUD on sasa.com

AND as for those who claim this CLOGS pores, it doesn't. Using a makeup remover is only one of the steps to fully remove all the makeup especially if you have DEEP PORES. You should be following up with a Makeup removing+Hydrating cleanser! I have a really good 1 to recommend called "Deep Cleansing Oil" by DHC review on my profile.

on 3/10/2015 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Cool idea but not for me. Very gentle on my super-sensitive skin - no heating or flushing - although I think it could be a little drying. Also, wiping cotton pads all over the skin on a daily basis seems counter-intuitive from a sensitivity standpoint.

on 3/9/2015 4:07:00 PM

For me this is a product that doesnt live up to the hype. Sure it is gentle and great for sensitive skin but for me it just doesnt have the makeup removal power especially when taking off eye makeup. All in all for me this is just a run of the mill (but very expensive) micellar water and it doesnt perform any better than drugstore brands. Not worth the price or the effort to buy it in the UK.

on 3/3/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to think it was all hype but it deserves it. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and I use waterproof mascaras and eyeliners on a daily basis. I find that most eye makeup removers (including the "gentle" ones) stung my eyes or left the area very dry or red. This managed to remove all my makeup, including lip tints and eye makeup so it will be replacing both my face and my eye makeup removers.

The product is non-scented but I find that it has a very tiny hint of a fresh smell. It doesn't contain dyes. In addition, it's not too expensive, about $23-30 CAD for the large bottle and sometimes they package it with a free travel size one. The packaging is good, but I have to constantly warn people against drinking it since it looks like water.

I used this product for many years. I have very sensitive skin and it never dried or irritated it. Unfortunately, it never helped to clean my clogged pores and my acne so I changed my skin care routine. I would still use it when I travel or go camping and can't bring a lot of products and don't always have access to water since it cleans well and take out all my makeup without any irritation.

Bottom line: Perfect makeup remover for sensitive skin!

on 2/21/2015 11:01:00 AM

Meh. Not worth the hype. It's gentle enough, working in makeup I've had two people react to this stuff. It's alright but not worth the extra money. Save it and purchase something cheaper instead.

It does the job though, it's gentle, efficient and the packaging is pretty (for a makeup remover). It leaks like a bitch though if you're carting it around the place. Overall I like it, nothing bad to say, you can just save your money and purchase something cheaper.

If you work in makeup, I recommend it because people can be snooty about other brands - unless it's an expensive high end one. So if you want to look professional, go with this. It's an industry requirement almost. However for personal use, save your money and purchase elsewhere. Just anything but those rough, sandpaper, makeup remover wipes. Ouch!

MONEY SAVING TIP: If you're a fan of this, I recommend that you purchase this in bulk from France. I purchased about 8 bottles for $18 each including shipping. Instead of paying $50 AUD in Australia.

on 2/20/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I finally purchased this after wondering if it was really as great as many reviews say. I was looking for something that would remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I don't feel that it does a good job at that, it's about as good as the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes for that purpose. I mainly use it now more like a toner. I will use it to clean my face on a no-makeup day or when I feel that my cleanser didn't do a good job to get all my makeup off. It is mild and when I accidentally drop it there are sudsy-type bubbles inside. I find the size and /or shape of the bottle to be a bit cumbersome and do end up dropping it frequently. Maybe it should be a little thinner and taller instead to hold it better? Maybe because I'm often reaching around it to get another product. It just wasn't for me as I feel like the Avene micellar water is better.