Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 1/11/2015 7:18:00 PM

I have really sensitive, dry skin. If I'm wearing waterproof mascara (which I almost always am) I really had to rub to get it off, which would irritate my skin and create rashy patches under my eyes. This stuff is amazing for sensitive skin. No fragrance, no residue, no irritation.

I was kind of skeptical because I couldn't imagine it would be a great make-up remover since it basically looks and smells like water but it works better than any others I've used. It essentially dissolves the mascara and i can just wipe it easily away. It's also great as a toner. I've been using it for about a year now and it can tackle even tough costume makeup for halloween.

If you have sensitive skin, or just want a really effective makeup remover, I would definitely recommend this. It is on the pricey side, but I buy the 500ml bottles so it's a better deal and I think it's worth it.

on 1/7/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a god send! I prefer using Bioderma to make up remover wipes as I think it does SUCH better job, however half the time I use a 'Simple' make up wipe (when I'm lazy and I bought them because they were 50% off) and then go over with Bioderma on a cotton round, usually finding make up left on my skin.

This is very gentle and I pretty much don't use anything else to remove my eye make up. Sometimes I have trouble getting a waterproof mascara off by Eyeko, but I think it's just because it's SUPER waterproof.

I've finished a 250mL bottle and am close to finishing my current 500mL bottle! The 500mL bottle is one that I think maybe only Australia/NZ stock because the other large Bioderma bottles I've seen have got a normal bottle head on them, where as my current one has a pump, just like those nail polish remover pump bottles.

This means that you can't really get too much out the bottle or risk pouring too much onto a cotton pad. Sometimes I press down with a cotton round and it squirts out instead of soaking into the pad (annoying). I do wish my store stocked the normal lidded bottles.

Apart from that, I love this. It's expensive but worth it.

on 1/2/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an okay product? Nothing really to ring home about.
To be fair, I have repurchased this twice now as it helps to remove makeup residue (foundation/powder) after I've double cleansed.

However, I find it doesn't remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner well.

on 12/15/2014 8:57:00 AM

I recently purchased Sensibio H2O make-up remover for sensitive skin from Shoppers Drug Mart. I had a SEVERE allergic reaction to this product. I have used many make-up removers, Lancome, Mary Kay, Neutrogena, the Body Shop, Almay, and have NEVER once reacted to a product. I DO NOT have sensitive skin either. My eyes burned for almost two hours. I was crying non-stop, using Benadryl for the swelling, and Visine eye drops to help relieve the pain and to see again. And worst of all, when it was all over, I had to use another brand of make-up remover to remove my mascara (which wasn't even waterproof mascara I might add), because the Sensibio H2O didn't even work!

on 12/3/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't find this to be any better than drugstore miscellar water. Good for taking face makeup off but not strong enough to get mascara and eyeliner off as easily as everyone says. Disappointed.

on 11/29/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

it triggered my eczema and rough dry patches showed on my skin , though it's supposed to be for sensitive skin . it cleans the skin well i admit ..however it's not suitable for my skin and it's not cheap at all i'm disappointed

on 11/24/2014 6:58:00 AM

I've been using this product for about 2 months and i love it. Usually, i clean my eye makeup using baby oil or olive oil, but it is sticky and greasy. so when i watched a review about this in youtube, i decided to try it.

It is like water, but with strong cleaning effect and suitable for sensitive skin. But don't rub it too deep in eye area because it will sting a bit. It is a bit pricey here (Jakarta), that is my only complaints (i don't know how much it cost in other country, but here the price is >Rp 200,000 ~ $20).

on 11/20/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hands down the best makeup remover I've tried. It even surpasses Lancome's, which used to be my all-time fave. I wear a lot of mascara, as well as eyeliner and eyeshadow, and it takes it off no problem, very quickly, with no tugging or pulling. It doesn't irritate my eyelids, which tend to be very sensitive. The key is to hold it over eyes to saturate before wiping away!

I don't regularly wear waterproof mascara but when I do this can tackle it as well, albeit perhaps not as well as an oil-based remover. So for those of you who are waterproof users, try before you buy or buy the smallest size to see if it works for you.

The only con for me is the packaging, as I find it's easy to pour too much out.

I'm on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase.

on 11/15/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's the most awesome product in my whole collection! Just switched to it a week ago, my skin has improved tremendously! Thanks to youtuber bubzbeauty i bought it just to try. After first time use i woke up with smooth radiant skin. After a week my dark spots, red spots and flaky skin all improved visibly. I can put on make up without worry now :) highly recommended even for oily combi skin!

on 11/13/2014 7:35:00 PM

My skin loves this product. It's somehow ridiculously gentle yet super effective when used as a cleanser. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, particularly if you're like me and tend to walk a tightrope between combination and normal skin types. As a makeup remover you should not expect it to remove your makeup as quickly/easily as conventional makeup removers BUT it does still get there in the end and leaves the skin so wonderfully balanced I couldn't give it anything other than 5 lippies.