Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 4/9/2015 1:36:00 PM

Last week i've ordered this cleanser on a dutch webshop since it isnt available in any shops here. After reading all the great reviews and the fuzz around this product i just had to try this one. I love how liquid and thin this lotion is, it takes away all my makeup and leaves my skin smooth and clean. The morning after, when i wake up my skin looks fresh and feels supple. I will defenitly buy this again

on 4/8/2015 7:14:00 PM

I have used Shu uemura cleansing oil (pink bottle)- makes me skin super red and dry after every use. Deep cleansing from DHC is good but doesn't last long. Kose softymo deep cleansing oil good for removing makeup but broke me out every time I use it! :(

This sensio beats them all. It's the only cleansing water that doesn't strip out my skin or makes them dry. I have sensitive and combo skin. After use this product my skin feels so calm and relax. No fragrance or whatsoever. My skins love it. Not sure if I will go back to any cleansing oil. I highly recommend it for everyone! Great for acne skin! I just wish it comes with a pump.

Amazon or eBay is a little pricey and it could be fake so
I got mine at beautylish.com 500ml for $20. :)

on 4/7/2015 1:16:00 AM

This is definitely not a heavy duty eye make-up remover, and I wouldn't use it as such. It does a decent job of clearing the other make-up off my face. I also like to use it to clear up any residue eye make-up that inevitably finds itself around my eyes in the morning.

I'm only giving it 4 lippies because it's so expensive in Australia ($30) :(

on 4/4/2015 11:12:00 PM

Although it seems overpriced but for the amount you get I feel that it's quite reasonable. It is a very good remover even for those with the most sensitive skin. Clear, no smell, simple, almost gentle as water, and yet effective at removing all my makeup, except for heavy eye makeup, which I prefer Lancome Double Action Eyemakeup Remover. I love how it doesnt make my skin feel uncomfortably tight afterward like many other makeup removers do. The package is also nice in that I can control how much I need. I would recommend everyone to give it a try. This is one of the few products out there that I would buy again and again.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Hands down for the best cleanser. I've been using it for a while now and I LOVE IT. I use it right after I'm home to remove make up and all dirts (I use it when I dont wear any makeup) or in the morning after I woke up when i feel like it.

on 3/25/2015 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have used for 6 months now, have been suffered from acne, clogged pores and oliy/sensitive/dry surface that needs constant peeling (have used combination of Dermalogica Precleanse or some other cleansing oil + Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant /Kanebo Silky Peeling)
I use this in the evening and morning. Keeping it on (without need of washing after, which is rare for me) or washing my face with Urtekram Brown Sugar shower gel organic (yes, weird choice, but after using tons of cleansers it feels best till now). Am quite sure because of including salt and citric acid. Am a make-up artist and yes, it removes everything! Even waterproof make-up.
So no need for peeling any more and after 18 years of fighting with acne (I have been on Roaccutane, antibiotics etc.) am clear. And getting compliments.
I think, that parabens are the things that clogged my pores. I rarely use face cream (but yes, strict on eye cream, 5 years using constanly Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream, no dry areas, wrinkles, I use it on the lids too, no puffiness or irritation).
Tried BIODERMA Hydrabio H20 Solution Micellaire, but it is too much for my oily skin. Instant need for washing off.

on 3/21/2015 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this guy is awesome. i just start wearing makeup not too long ago, and already have the period of time when i just stop wearing it since i think taking off makeup is too much hassle. it takes too much time and i don't like putting cream cleanser on my face, even when i wipe them off i still can feel the heavy consistency on my face. so i just stop wearing makeup even tho i love putting them on.

so, a few weeks ago, when i go to the drugstore with my friends she bought this guy and said she has been using it for a while and it is great. i already know about the hype on the internet but never really into it, but because she said so, and it was on sale, i decided too buy one for myself.

and yeah, i started to wearing makeup again since taking off makeup with this guy is just like rinsing your face with water. OH! and the after effect is great, it has "fresh and cool water" effect on my face, it makes me don't want to wash my face with the real water again since it will wash it off too...but i still wash my face after using it, just too make sure my face is completely clean

i'm gonna buy it again for sure if i ran out of this guy

on 3/18/2015 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It does remove all makeup quite effectively but if I use it as a toner or leave it sit on my face after removing my makeup it will cause me breakouts. Also when I wash it away it feels like I'm washing a thin layer of oil(?). Anyway, I use it only to remove my makeup and then I'll always follow with a cleanser.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I only use to remove eye makeup on a cotton round. I gently press it against the lid and allow it to sit there for a few moments. No tugging or heavy-handed swiping involved. If one allows it sit on the lid it will definitely remove any eye products. One cotton generously soaked with this cleansing water is enough to take care of both eyes. No stinging experienced or irritated eyes. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/13/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sensitive, Rosacea Skin.
Using the solution neat makes my skin red. For a few weeks i use it mixed with water. When the cotton pad is fully soaked i wipe gently and my skin is less red. Works perfectly well to remove my Kate BB cream and powder.
Edit: 26/06/15. Found it too drying for my skin when used as makeup remover. Maybe i swipe too many times? Now using La Roche Posay Dermo Cleanser as makeup remover and wipe off with cotton pad soaked with Sensibio. Seems to be working well. Much much less redness.