December 21, 2014 | 1874 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I've only tried a sample of this, but I may purchase the full size if my skin improves after using this...got a decent sized sample from the Kiehl's counter, and after using this in the shower, my skin really feels like a baby's butt. Soft as ever--and the large pores on my cheeks/nose area have diminished. I started breaking out a bit a few weeks ago, so I'm hoping this exfoliator helps prevent further breakouts--it seems to do a good job of sloughing off the dead skin that can clog pores, so we'll see. Will update with another review when I see how it goes...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great scrub to renew your skin. The texture of the scrub is fine but does a perfect job at removing dead skin. It made my skin feel smooth and had a brighter look to it. I also used it on my hands and arms for summer time. My husband liked it too for helping him to have a better shave. I did notice that you only need a little for your whole face. Loved this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by monikaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product and used it once. Really effective in smoothing my skin and there was no rashes on my face after scrubbing, i have a sensitive skin. I put some moisturizer after washed this scrub off my face. Really satisfying, but i only been using this once so i can't say more.
I think this thing cannot be used daily, some how it's a quite a harsh exfoliator and the SA told me to use it weekly. I read the direction on the packing says it can be used up to 3 times weekly. May be i will use it twice a week for a beginning, since i have some acne marks/scars and a bit dull skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice exfoliator. Very fine granules which makes it gentle enough. If you rub little longer it tends to hurt a bit (especially my nose hurts), even though I wasn't rubbing too vigorously. I'm half way through with mine after about 5-6 uses. So it is quite expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Dlynn428

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best scrub. My skin is so soft after i use it. I only use it a couple time a week. I haven't had any redness or reactions to it and my skin is very sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by mo98103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down the best. I use this every morning in the shower-my skin is sensitive to chemical exfoliation, but does well with gentle and frequent manual scrubs. Since I am acne prone, I NEED exfoliation, so this fits the bill, although of course it could be cheaper or come in a larger size.
Oily and acne prone folks: Wash your skin well after, this has lots of oils/pore cloggers. One tube lasts 6 weeks with daily use, most people will not use it this often I assume.

Update - would not repurchase this since I now use a clarisonic daily, but still think this is a great product for manual exfoliation, although it has some icky ingredients, but they are really only on your skin for a minute...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, just...wow. I've done professional microderm treatments off and on for a couple of years, so I'm familiar with the results. The Kiehl's scrub gives results every bit as good as a professional treatment, at a fraction of the cost. The initial outlay may seem steep compared to, say, a drugstore scrub, but you don't need to use much and the results are absolutely worth every penny. The exfoliating grains aren't jagged, and don't rip up my skin the way Origins Modern Friction did.

I have clog-prone skin that's starting to age, and I need to exfoliate frequently to prevent having both acne AND the beginnings of wrinkles :(
I've been using this 3x per week, which gives wonderful results. I'm able to use an AHA pad immediately after, with nominal irritation. I do not use retinoids, so I don't know how that combination would work.

Highly recommend this product to those of you with starting-to-mature skin!! HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by steflondon88

I have never come across something that makes my skin so smooth and soft. Literally looks brand new within a couple days after... loveee it... i tried to buy Another brand to save money, its worth the bucks...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

"THE" best scrub, trust me guys, THE ONE gives new skin, not harsh AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Aussieinsweden

This stuff is fantastic! After using it only 3 times my skin has become smooth and my red spots/scars have lightened. Very impressed. I have had acne for as long as I can remember, the small grains are gentle and not irritating for my face. I have sensitive and fairly dry skin. Will def. repurchase and recommend to my sisters!