Urban Decay Score ]

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/1/2008 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This blush appears very peach-pink in the pan, but on my skin it has almost gold undertones. It gives a gorgeous glow to my face with a very subtle shimmer. Its not cakey at all and gives a great flushed look. Definately my HG blush.

The pan is a lot smaller than I expected, but it does have a lot of product. Since I use a light hand when applying, I only need a little product each use. I've had mine for a few months, and I haven't even neared the bottom of the pan yet. I'm impressed.

on 5/28/2008 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is so tiny!

I was amazed when I opened up my package and this tiny little thing fell out! The packaging is *alright*, when I opened the blush the pan fell out but I glued it back into place. Ok now onto what really matters - the product. I would agree with the previous reviewers that this is more of a *glow* than a *shimmer*. A beautiful glow at that. I also own NARS Orgasm and this shows up WAY better on me. It's a prettier color too. I hope it lasts for awhile as it is a tiny pan (3.8 grams). I will repurchase if I find it cheap enough or can swap for it. I do want to try the other colors as well. I love the soft, blendable formula. If Orgasm didn't work for you - try Score. Makes a fantastic eyeshadow as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is very small compared to MAC and NARS blushes. I got it for less than retail so I cant complain. Compared to MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Shy Beauty this is more pigmented and more "metallicy". I love how it is so small for travel and a kabuki fits perfectly inside the powder. I have to be careful not to use so much but I can pretty much use whatever brush with this (skunk, kabuki, blush brush).
I am definitely going to check out the other UD blushes!

on 11/21/2007 7:04:00 PM

Very pretty, natural looking color on me. I wore it recently and was told that I was "glowing." Recently the pan of blush fell out of the package. I was able to put it back in and get it to stay by using double sided taped. We'll see how well that works though.

on 11/10/2007 8:48:00 PM

After reading the good reviews about this blush, I finally tried it out. I haven't bought a blush since my prom, so I did plenty of research before walking into Sephora today.

I have medium-dark skin (Vision in UD Surreal Skin) and on me, Score gives a faintly peachy flush - just the way I look when I come in from the cold. I don't find it too shimmery, on me it's a very slight glow. I'm one who strives to create a natural-but-better face, so it's perfect for me.

One quibble - the pan is rather small. But since I use so little at a time, it should last me a while. And the compact is cute (yes, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.)

on 8/22/2007 8:28:00 PM

Very pretty color, though I feel like I have to apply it pretty heavily to get it to show up, and I'm very pale. I like this more than Nars Orgasm easily. I will definitely buy it again.

on 5/11/2007 12:11:00 AM

I love Score!!! It's one of my favorite cosmetic items. As a blush, it gives me that summer glow with out the dated look of over done blush. But I do not limit it to that. My Beauty Secret: Apply the Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion (not only for eyes, great as a lip primer!) to your lips, then apply Score to lips, and finish by applying your favorite gloss! I have fallen in look with this look for summer. I look and feel sunkissed!

on 4/4/2007 8:35:00 PM

Another rant about the packaging, when I opened the pan, the mirror had fallen away from the top, I could see that there was a square of glue in the middle and placed the mirror on top of it to secure it there again. I thought, mmm, I'll press in the middle to make sure the glue really sticks to the mirror and doesn't annoy me again, well... THE MIRROR CRACKED DOWN THE MIDDLE! No! I wasn't looking in it at the time!!! Good job I'm not superstitious. The next time I opened the pan, half of the broken mirror was resting on top of the blush so I've had to remove the whole mirror, I can't have a blush containing shards of broken glass.
On to the blush, nice texture (nicer than Nars and Chanel whose textures always seem very hard) and an uplifting shade. My favourite texture for blush however is Laura Mercier, beautifully soft.

on 3/31/2007 1:32:00 PM

EDIT 12/2/07: I'm knocking this down to a 3. Perhaps my taste has changed, or perhaps it's the nature of the blush. Score is now a lot more shimmery on me! It's a little too shimmery for a normal workday. Maybe this is because I've used up the less shimmery top layer, and the bottom layer is more shimmery? Very odd indeed!

This review is a bit premature, as I just purchased the product yesterday. However, I am SO in love with this blush already! It's the perfect shade of peach for my skin, which has a lot of redness. The peach neutralizes the red a bit and looks very natural and glowy. I've never tried Nars Orgasm, though I have used Milani Luminous. For my skin tone, I think UD's Score is superior to Luminous; the shimmer is less obvious in Score, and Score is also less pink, which is good because it doesn't add any red to my skin.

My only small gripe is with the packaging. When I opened the little compact (which is adorable, quite slim and practical!), the blush pan had already come unglued from the bottom. It's just sliding around in the compact until I can glue it back down. Regardless, this blush is fantastic for us cool-toned PPPs with ruddy cheeks :)

on 2/27/2007 6:58:00 AM

This is great. I'm pale and have been having a hard time finding a natural looking blush. Applied with a light hand this is just enough color to make me looked not washed out without being identifiable as blush, just nice and glowy. And the color is very flattering. The shimmer is visible in the pan, but not on my face at all. I'm actually very happy with both the size and the packaging. I usually find blushes get old and icky before I use them up anyway, so I'm happy to pay 16 for a little pan rather than 20 something for a big one. Edit: something in this seems to break me out, oh well.

Popular Blush Products