October 20, 2014 | 2103 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lovecondish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is PERFECT for a natural look. It lengthens without clumping or flaking but not much volume. I already have dark eyelashes, so this enhances them. Great for a no-makeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Peridot07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The mascara itself is okay. Nothing special, but nothing to complain about either. The wand, however, is seriously the greatest thing since sliced bread! I always just grab whichever mascara's on sale, and for the last year I've been washing this wand and swapping it into every new mascara I get. I can't believe the difference it makes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I purchased this a couple of months ago to give some more of the Covergirl products a try. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Pros: It took me a while but I know actually like the wand. The design of the wand really does separate your lashes and coat them with more product. I've noticed my lashes tend to be a bit more of a natural looking lash with this wand. The product is nice and even, no smell and glides on pretty easily.

Cons: Nothing really special that any other mascara won't already do.

In my opinion this is a good daytime mascara, it's not to heavy, the product dosen't cake on and it will give you a nice noticeable coverage which will make your lashes pop. I must say that this mascara is the easiest to remove that I've ever used so for those of you that don't really like to wear a lot of make up, like the natural look or are just starting out this maybe the mascara for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty average drugstore mascara. I didn't really like the wand, and there was nothing special about the product itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by happymee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is best for any lashes. It's light and is easy to apply. Best for a beginner to makeup. But a con is that it wears off after a while. Great buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Crystalx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this was my HG mascara because I wanted a simple, natural everyday look. It lengthened, but it flaked too. Then I tried Full N' Soft which I disregarded after trying it once. I don't know why I hadn't tried it sooner! In my opinion, it is much better than this. It doesn't flake and it makes my lashes look fuller. Over time, a lot of mascara ended up around the entrance of the tube and dried up and just got gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by acjersey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I tried this sooner!! I am in love and my search for the perfect mascara is over!! I have sparse, thin, straight lashes. I really have lost a lot of lashes since turning 40. I used Lancome mascara for years, but finally got tired of them drying out after one week's worth of use. Then I used Diorshow and Diorshow Unlimited for years, but they would clump and flake pretty quickly. All a waste of money and inferior quality. I recently wrote about Cover Girl Lash Blast Length (in the yellow tube). Good quality, better than department store mascara, but it only gave me a pretty, natural lash; not super voluminous - but still pretty gorgeous. My good friend has the most gorgeous lashes I've ever seen and I asked her what she uses and she uses Lash Exact. I thought she was blessed with naturally beautiful lashes and that I'd never get the same effect, but man was I wrong!! I finally tried Cover Girl Lash Exact and I CAN NOT BELIEVE these are my lashes!!! I can actually see them while standing far away from my mirror! This perfect mascara separates every lash I have and gives them volume and length. The application is flawless; it goes on so creamy smooth and zero flaking and zero smearing on my lower lids. I have very oily skin and this stays in place all day with no smearing. Also, it holds my curl ALL DAY! I have the shortest, straightest lashes ever and curling is a must and I love that it holds a strong curl all day. I can not say enough about this mascara!! I can't get over how much better the quality of the formula is compared to pricey department store mascaras. My lashes actually "fan out" now and look a little like false lashes, but not in a severe way - just gorgeous for day or night. I love my lashes now!!
Try this mascara, it is amazing!!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Purpleandorange35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have already long lashes, so this is exactly what I was looking for. The color is very dark, and it stays on all day! I like that the brush doesn't clump. When I want something longer, I put on this, and then some maybelline one by one volum express. The two togther are perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice for me. My lashes are already naturally quite long, I do not look for length in a mascara. What I wanted was a good dark colour, and a nice even application without clumping. I was hoping for this to be a good mascara for separating and defining my individual lashes. For me, this works great. Not too expensive, didn't irritate my eyes like many mascaras do. I liked it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this about a month and a half ago. I felt like trying something new. While I like the brush and how small it is to separate the lashes, it doesn't do much for volume or length. It does better than naked lashes, but I'm not impressed. It also seems to be drying up already. It feels like a 3 months old mascara at this point. I got it on sale so I'm not too mad, but I won't be buying again.