April 19, 2014 | 1810 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by almost40

RIS and I really like this,its a lovely fresh colour and it applies like a dream.It lasts all day and doesnt go blotchy.Am really pleased with this and am now looking into buying more clinique blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by lovekillsmex

Very nice colour

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by LaBoulet

When you see the gorgeous flush on fair-skinned aristocrats in classical paintings - this is the color to achieve that look. I have searched high and low for something to replace my beloved Smashbox Proofsheet, a blush not too pink or too orange; one that shows up but doesn't overpower - Precious Posy is it. Definitely not a 'nude' look; use sparingly, and it will give you a gorgeous (and natural) flush of color. I also love the packaging, a quality compact with a large mirror and a nice brush. Clinique knows how to do it, ladies...

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by simplething1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite blush :). For the record I have dark brown hair, fair skin, and dark eyes. This color really gives me a healthy, pretty flush! Other blushes tend to make me look too pink as I have a slight pink undertone to my skin, but this blush is stunning on me :). I would definitely purchase again! It has lasted me a long time..I have had it for about a year and still have lots left!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After a disappointing experience with another blusher touted as a Nars Orgasm dupe (the Body Shop's Golden Pink), I was hesitant to try this one, but my desire for a peachy/coral blusher won. Thankfully, this looks quite lovely on me because it's not too orange nor too shimmery. It is highly pigmented though so one must be careful with the application; too much of this one does result in clown cheeks. I find it looks best on me in summer when my (admittedly super pale) skin has a touch more colour to it than usually. Final bonus: doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I would repurchase this as it's a fresh, fun colour for summer and probably one of the more wearable shades of coral blusher out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Jennada

Beautiful natural colour that lasts all day! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by JNI32593

I absolutely love this blush! It is nice and sheer and not glittery or sparkly at all, and gives a really pretty flushed look. It is a very pretty peachy-pink shade that looks very natural on my skin. It blends very easily and lasts all day without looking streaky or cakey. I would def buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

a great colour for the cheeks. i received mine in a clinique gift pack paired with a shadow duo. i use it as an alternative to pink swoon mac for variation. you do need to build this colour up though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lois34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! I wanted another option from my normal mac blush in pink swoon so i was thinking to go my pinky coral. The very first blush i was thinking of purchasing was Nars orgasm but it has wayyyyy too much shimmer, even for me. So i went on a search around sephora and found this clinique blush! its very pigmented, soft, blends easily, and the perfect color if you thought nars o was to shimmery. I also really like the packaging it comes in, it has a very nice soft brush for on the go! would recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by demcgaby

Love this blush!! I've had it for over a year!! it last a long time even on my super oily skin...