April 19, 2014 | 1432 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - PocketPal

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, I am editing my review. I have decided that I really, really love the shade on this lipstain. It is a lovely pink the likes of which I cannot find elsewhere. I don't care for the thin liquid consistency of the clear gloss on the end, which is truly the same quality as Lipsmackers roll-on. Sadly, I have to take a lippie off for the glaze and the price. It is not very long-lasting, although the shade of pink makes my little heart go pitty-pat. It's not a lot of product for the money, and lasts perhaps an hour. Sigh. I wish that Morpho would create a lipstain this color. Their Snapdragon red literally lasts 10 hours on me (if you are looking for red, Morpho is the most perfect stain I have ever owned. Non-drying, sheer, beautiful.)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2008 7:09:00 AM More reviews by bellajolie

I gave a big thumbs down to Benetint in the original packaging, and tried this next. Still a disappointment. The brush was a bit denser, and thus more precise which I liked. I used a few times, and it seemed to disappear from the bottle quickly. After about 3 uses, I put it in the console of my car for a couple of days, went back and.....Hunh? The lipstain was gone. Poof. Nada. I looked in my console to see if it dripped. Nope nothing there. So, unless the lipstain fairies came to visit, this packaging was bunk. I couldnt take it back and ask for another. How sus would that look?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by LOVEMETWO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff and I am so amazed that it has NEVER leaked. I also use this on my 3 daughters before pictures. Looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by WenchMartha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this for DD then immediately swiped it after I discovered it wasn't a disaster. This gives me a nice flush on both the cheeks and the lips with decent staying power. It really does take on my lips better than my cheeks to be honest. I have to layer the cheek area somewhat so it doesn't look too obvious on my paler skin. This stuff beats the only other tint I've tried: Origins. That stuff never worked on my lips and the packaging leaked.

I use the gloss quite a bit and wouldn't be surprised if this is what ran out first. To me, it's thick without being sticky and has no scent/taste that I can discern.

I marked that I'd buy it again in theory but in reality, I think it'll take forever to finish this. For $20 US, it's not a bad deal and it's a good way to try Benetint without committing to the much larger, original bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by icecastle7774

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a blush that would look natural on me... then I heard this benetint. I've been planning to buy the big benetint, but I'm worried what if this thing won't work on me especially to my face which is oily and sensetive, I'm afraid I would just waste my money and would just go to my sister or friend... so I just try this pocket pal... and Chadan!!! I love it! I love it! works on me. The first time I tried this on my cheeks and lips, compliments never stop. Definitely I would buy this "magic thing" again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by nostephot

I have had several of these and I keep them all over my house.. because they are suppose to be in my purses but when I can't find them I buy new ones...The Benetint is great on cheecks and lips and lasts a long time no matter what I am doing... and the glass makes my nicely tinted lips look glossy and even more beautiful than before! It is something hard to live without!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another purchase that was part of my 20x the points crusade at Shopper's Drug Mart. I love lip stains, and had never tried out the famous BeneTint, so this seemed like a great idea. I quite like the colour of the gloss, a sweet popsicle type pink, not too deep, but not too washed out. I did notice that layering it a lot produced a very flushed hot red pink colour, that was quite bright. But one very thin coat results in pretty soft pink lips. The gloss on the other end, even though it's listed as made in France, is quite odd. Very solid, in a way, it hardly spreads. I would say this is a good thing once it's on, since it imparts a super shiny non goopy glossy look, sort of like a glaze. But getting it on is another story, as it takes a bit of work. I thought the teensy little brush applicator would cause me problems but it's an good way to paint the stain on, especially around the lip line. All in all I'm very happy with this purchase, as I can see myself using it regularily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by bubbleheart

I already had the original benetint when I got this, and I love using stains so this made it more convienient to touch up anywhere. The brush on this is also a lot better for applying than the brush in the benetint bottle. The clear gloss on the other side isnt anything spectacular although I appreciate that its there as I've found the trick to applying lip stain to your lips is having gloss on first so you can evenly spread it around without it only staining one part of your lip where you brushed it on. I'll sometimes use another gloss thats in my bag too, so the gloss is lasting awhile which is good - it would probably run out way before the benetint does if you used it all the time. Also, make sure you dont put the tint on first and then rub the clear gloss wand on or your clear gloss will become pinkish and not look quite so nice anymore. I would buy this again because I dont really have any complaints with it - I suppose the tint could last longer, I probably have to reapply every hour or especially after you eat or drink anything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by milkypop

Mmmm ! I have been longing so long for this product and yes, BeneFit is finally in Singapore ! I dashed out to buy pocketpal (as opposed to the original BeneTint cos i'm a on-the-go-girl) and tried it on immediately - yes, it really does the job. Lips are super naturally rosy, like you just ate something hot and spicy, i really love it ! i have been looking, for the longest time, a super natural lip aid and here it is ! im so impressed .... thank you jean and jane. UPDATE: The tint doesnt stay that long on lips as i would expect. But on the other hand it works great on my cheeks and last all day. The colour though is not as natural as my MAC cheek stain. Its very RED and i dont think it suits tanned skin. The nail polish brush also sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

I love it. The Benetint is fantastic, it looks great and natural, and the gloss is very shiny. I use the benetint on my cheeks and ONLY the gloss on my lips, with the stain the gloss looks like you have saran wrap dipped in cherrys over your lips.