July 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by pinknika

WHAT DID THEY DO??!! I was craving this lip balm, yes that's past tense, WAS. Where is the beautiful warm, rich and sweet honey flavor? Now it's borderline old makeup smell circa 1920 mixed with cat piss. Disgusting. Thank you Clorox, you bastards, ruining another company that actually had a good thing going.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this balm. My lips are not too dry usually, so the moisture is enough for me. I mostly love it for honey smell and cute packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by STheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I HATE the smell of this. Like on reviewer said, it smells like baby powder - NOT honey. So gross. The texture is grainy, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this product, but other than that, this is a really mediocre lip balm. It disappears really fast and requires multiple applications.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by iateurwaffle

i adore the original burt's bees lip balm and wanted to try a different flavored one. But the honey lip balm smells like deodorant, it still moisturized but i just can't take the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've only had one tube of this and it was pretty awful. Though the honey beeswax feels smooth on the lips, the texture is chunky, waxy, and its scent is unpleasant. It doesn't moisturize that well either. I'll stick with the BB's regular beeswax lip balm instead as it's much more soothing to dry, chapped lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jac8604

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The beeswax scent overwhelms the honey but I could have dealt with that if the balm hadn't sat unabsorbed on my lips for hours on end.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Sdmarylou

Doesn't feel that moisturizing on lips and doesn't glide on smoothly. Fragrance is overwhelming, too strong, and off putting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Babybelle55

I love this lip balm! It's literally theme go-to one and I always have it on me. At first, I didn't really like the scent or lack of tingly feeling that the original Burt's Bees lip balm has, but I slowly found myself more attracted to the honey one after I ran out of my original! I actually never buy the original one anymore, I find the menthol too drying. The honey is soothing and just softens my lips and keeps them hydrated! I do reapply it several times throughout the day, not because I necessarily have to or because my lips are dry, I'm just a lip balm junkie and I like my lips to feel nourished. I also like the pomegranate one, although its a bit tinted and extremely hydrating. Honey is hands down my favorite though!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by montereymae

I have been happy with the Burt's Bees lip balms I have bought in the past, but this one is uber disappointing! The smell and taste are disgusting... it's like stinky and waxy putrid-ness! The product barely even moisturizes my lips. Would not buy again nor recommend this to anyone! Terrible product from a great company.