October 1, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Hemp Hand Protector

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product, works wonder on dry and flanky skin. But it smells bit unplesant, thick and greasy.
Would I buy this product again? ummm maybe no. Since I found parlmer cocoa butter oil im fell in love with it. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is a nourishing body treat without the grease, instantly hydrates, smoothes and softens dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This worked wonders on my dry, cracked hands, which bleed every winter (gross, I know). Unlike other hand creams, this solved the problem in a few applications.

Unfortunately, the smell is awful!! I'm sure there are other hand creams out there that work just as well without the stench of this cream, so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by mskityin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this hand cream once.
The good thing is it does not leave my hands oily like some other products.
However, I am not too keen on the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is a really good hand cream,, it's such a thick consistency nothing has even been so thick for me.. if you hate thick creams stay away!!! This is such a good moisturiser for my dry dry flaking hands... the only thing is the smell I do not like... it does not smell like weed lol.. it smells like herbs and I prefer the other smells that body shop does.. I have bought this for my mother and she loves it so it does depend if you like the smell or not..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

quite good, I love everything about it, including the herbal smell. but I hate the packaging. when I open the lid, products come out of the tube automatically and there's no way to stop it. so every time I end up with too much products on my hand.

the packaging is just a pain, so I won't buy it again. there are other great hand creams out there

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by blonde63

My daughter gave this to me and I fell in love with it. My hands were a mess from working in the yard and my nails were peeling. This turned my hands around. I cannot say enough good things about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

The cream works okay but I absolutely detest the smell. My husband does not like the way I smell after applying the cream as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

This hand cream is really really greasy! M hands are always dry (because I wash my hands way too many times per day...OCD) so I tried this cream but funny enough it was too greasy for my dry hands. I let it sit a bit, thinking it will eventually sink in but it didn't so I ended up washing my hands..again. Plus it is just too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by dianmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing product. its on sale right now tooo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very moisturizing, high quality hand cream. The earthy scent might not appeal to everyone, so I recommend a sniff test before buying. I purchased the 1.0 ounce tube, which fits perfectly in my purse. This product does lose points for leaving a slightly oily residue. I can see myself buying this again but not a HG product.