July 30, 2014 | 964 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Hemp Hand Protector

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by mskityin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this hand cream once.
The good thing is it does not leave my hands oily like some other products.
However, I am not too keen on the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is a really good hand cream,, it's such a thick consistency nothing has even been so thick for me.. if you hate thick creams stay away!!! This is such a good moisturiser for my dry dry flaking hands... the only thing is the smell I do not like... it does not smell like weed lol.. it smells like herbs and I prefer the other smells that body shop does.. I have bought this for my mother and she loves it so it does depend if you like the smell or not..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

quite good, I love everything about it, including the herbal smell. but I hate the packaging. when I open the lid, products come out of the tube automatically and there's no way to stop it. so every time I end up with too much products on my hand.

the packaging is just a pain, so I won't buy it again. there are other great hand creams out there

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by blonde63

My daughter gave this to me and I fell in love with it. My hands were a mess from working in the yard and my nails were peeling. This turned my hands around. I cannot say enough good things about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

The cream works okay but I absolutely detest the smell. My husband does not like the way I smell after applying the cream as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

This hand cream is really really greasy! M hands are always dry (because I wash my hands way too many times per day...OCD) so I tried this cream but funny enough it was too greasy for my dry hands. I let it sit a bit, thinking it will eventually sink in but it didn't so I ended up washing my hands..again. Plus it is just too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by dianmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing product. its on sale right now tooo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very moisturizing, high quality hand cream. The earthy scent might not appeal to everyone, so I recommend a sniff test before buying. I purchased the 1.0 ounce tube, which fits perfectly in my purse. This product does lose points for leaving a slightly oily residue. I can see myself buying this again but not a HG product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by erinliegh87

This product has saved my hands. I always have dry skin but it get very bad in the winter. My skins feels like its cracking and it goes ashy. This Hemp Hand Protector is great. You only need a very small amount. I suggest working the product into your hands well as it can be a little greasy, but it goes away fairly quickly. After I use this my hands are normally fine for the rest of the day...The price is pretty steep, but, here in Canada anyway, Body Shop has lots of sales so you can usually find it discounted....highly suugest!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by chickoy

Bought this hand cream because of the reviews here. I was surprised that the smell was really awful to the point that I wouldn't want to use the product anymore. Waste of money.