October 31, 2014 | 1507 users online

Styling Products - Oscar Blandi - Jasmine Oil Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2008 More reviews by Hunny67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best smelling serum ever! It is also good for flyaways, frizz and shine. I use this both in towel dried hair and also as a finishing touch to tame the flyaways. I rub my hands together, get a good whiff (puts me in a good mood :) and run it through my hair. You really don't need more than a couple of drops at a time. It costs a lot more than most serums, but it's a great way to treat yourself to something different.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is just okay. I do love the Jasmine scent and it makes my hair look shiny and pretty but I feel like a lot of other cheaper products have done the same. It also doesn't mantain the frizz as long as I'd like too but I am a huge sucker for the scent though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product. Make my hair soooo soft, shine and frizz-free. For me the best way to apply is on damp hair and let my hair air-dry but if you use blowdrying you can apply few drops before or after it. I have been using so much over the years like Kerastase.But to be honest I never find something as good as the OB Jasmine serum.My hair is dry,thin and somehow damage.The serum is quite $$ but you need such small amount so will last long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

The smell of this serum bought me over. I use it in damp hair so I'm not sure how well this would hold up on dry hair. it's a simple sheen and not very thick so it won't do in high humidity.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by madyanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This, and Frederick Fekkai glossing cream are my favorite smoothing and glossing hair products. I was using Frederic Fekkai glossing cream until I ran out - went to Sephora to purchase more and the SA switched me to this product. I honestly don't know which I love more, they give me very similar results - smooth, shiny, YOUNGER hair! I LOVE the smell of both - this is probably a more distinctive smell - a very true jasmine in my opinion. If you love jasmine - you must try this - the scent is like a high-end boutique fragrance - you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this stuff! I received a sample/travel size of this from Sephora and am completely impressed with how well it smooths my hair, deters frizzies and doesn't weigh down my fine hair. The scent is complete heaven, too. I still have half of my little bottle left, but when it's gone I will buy a large bottle. I normally use John Frieda Frizz-Ease, and think that actually works a tad better for taming frizzies, but this is better at adding shine and not being too heavy. The price is steep, but you use so little at a time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 8:12:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristen

This serum is light enough to not grease down your hair, yet smoothing enough to give your hair that polished/finished look. This is by far the best serum I have ever used. It smells like heaven! The smell alone is reason enough to use it. I will always repurchase regardless of it's expensive price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Keeshond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this while I was in Sephora looking for Korres Rice Serum, which they didn't have (I have never used that, fyi). I asked an employee what would be a similar alternative - highest quality, natural if possible, doesn't weigh hair down much, and as nourishing as possible for a daily serum - and he said this was the best match. I was really impressed by this. I put it all over my hair (hair length below shoulders, so about 3 pumps, sometimes less), but what I really wanted the serum for was the "underneath" of my hair. I've got fine, thin hair, but the underside hairs are coarse and somewhat spirally, which is what I wanted to tame. It doesn't matter what I do, that part of my hair is always coarse and kinky (even w/gentle combing, after coconut oil treatments, and mild shampoo/conditioner!) This product made that hair feel silky - like NORMAL healthy hair. I was so happy that it didn't just feel like I had coated it in rubber cement lol. It made my whole head of hair shiny and soft, only weighing it down a tiny bit (I have not tried it under any of my volumizing products, yet - I'll update).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by kylesmom27

This is my favorite shine serum hands down. It's not too heavy for my fine hair and doesn't seem to build-up. It smells wonderful, I'm still looking for a perfume that smells as good. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the queen of all hair serums! Nothing compares. I have been using it for years. First of all it gives my hair incredible mirror-like shine. It has eliminated all traces of frizz, I have never had any bit of frizz in the many years that I've been using this product. It doesn't keep my hair straight in high humidity but even though it gets wavy, they're always gorgeous, frizz-free waves. I do not think I've had one bad hair day since I've been using this, which has been years! It also protects my hair from the massive amount of blow drying and flat ironing I subject it to.
It works equally as well on wet hair as it does on dry. It works great used before and/or after blow drying, before and/or after flat ironing and also for air drying. I've been through dozens of bottles, I would die without it. It just happens to be the best smelling hair product on the planet as well :)

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No