BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2056 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 1/5/2015 7:40:00 PM

I like this product. Only recently though have I really gotten into it. I used to much prefer a powder blush. It's easy to apply and just pinks your cheeks the right amount. You can build up the pinkness with additional applications. You have to rub it in quite quickly as you'll be left with the marks where you initially dotted if you're not quick. I'm a much bigger fan of this now as more aware of fine lines etc around my eyes and I find that this is a great alternative to powder blush. I am increasingly finding that powders show off my lines more so opting for liquid forms of make up. Benefit is a cute brand. There are imitation tints on the market but this is still the overall best. I tend not to use it on my lips as its too red for me but I have given it a go in the past and it was ok, wore well but is definitely recommended this as a cheek tint xx

on 1/3/2015 2:55:00 AM

LALALALALA LOOOOVE THIS! Yes, it is a little pricey, but worth it because its
1. Beautiful
2. Can be used for cheeks AND lips
3. Will last forever
This stuff is just great and I saved up awhile to get it and I think it s definitely worth the extra pennies.

*bonus tip* because this stuff does give a dewy look, you can use a tiiiiny bit a Vaseline (yes Vaseline) as a highlight on your cheeks over benetint, and trust me, looks so cute!

This product is amazing! Very simple to apply and the staying power is amazing. I would buy again in a heartbeat. The only small downside is that it is very drying on the lips but there is a lip balm by benefit to match and I always wear the balm out over the tint. Besides being hydrating, the matching balm makes the colour of benetint pop

on 12/25/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

My HG blush! I just love this as a blush, it's very natural looking and leaves a healthy glow. You must however make sure you blend it super quickly otherwise, it can stain your cheeks in an uneven manner and make your cheeks look blotchy. But once you get your technique down, it's amazing! I also sometimes use it as a lip stain under my lipstick. It works great to make my lips look rosy even after my lipstick fades. My only complaint about this product is the packaging! I cannot carry this in my makeup bag with me as it has a tendency to leak. I wish Benefit would redesign the bottle to make it more leak proof. It would be great if I could carry this with me everywhere for touch ups or on holidays!

on 12/9/2014 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Benetint reminds me of beet juice. :)) When applied correctly, it gives an extremely natural looking blush to your cheeks. Benetint is neither a powder nor a cream that lies on top of the skin, but rather a temporary stain that you dab INTO the skin. It soaks into the skin and if you dab correctly is looks like your own skin color. Dabbing is my trick for the ultimate in a natural look. One cheek at a time, I apply two 1 cm (0,39 inches) horizontal streaks on the most elevated part of my cheekbone. With my index and middle fingers, I quickly dab Benetint in a small circle on the cheek and continue to dab along the cheekbone towards the ear. Now, instead of looking pale and sickly (that disgusting winter weather), I look naturally healthy. It is amazing what this stuff can do. In addition, it lasts forever. I use this almost every day and have almost a half bottle left after 1 years use! You can get a bottle very inexpensively during Christmas promotions when Benefit creates adorable gift cans with three popular products: They’re Real Mascara, Benetint and a tube of Porefessional. All for under half price.

on 12/3/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I never am without this. I love the colour (rose), which looks very natural. I love that it lasts, is transfer-resistant, and finally, I love the rose scent. It works well, I find, with a lip balm (and Carmex - good 'ol Carmex - is my favourite). I am not much of a fan of the other Benefit lip stains though. The tints are too "pastel-y" and the consistency is not the same as Benetint's.

Definitely repurchasing.

on 12/1/2014 5:00:00 PM

love it, love it. This stuff is what got me addicted to Benefit products. I use on my lips as a top coat after lipstick or by itself. It is super fun. It was actually inspired by strippers to give a little color to their nips, yep I did that too. All colors are fantastic.

on 12/1/2014 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this product as a lip and cheek tint, although I have noticed it is much longer lasting on my cheeks than it is on my lips. Also, if you use too much on your lips, it can look like you've just been eating a red icypole hahaha. When it's applied sparingly though it can look really nice. It also gives your cheeks a really natural flush, it's really pretty and perfect for everyday use.

on 11/25/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Benetint is one of my most beloved products. I have gone through countless numbers of bottles over the years - and that is really saying something because a bottle lasts FOREVER (like 1-2 years of daily use on cheeks and lips). Due to the longevity, this product is really cheap. I have also tried just about every cheek stain/rouge/cream/gel on the market and I always come back to this one.

I originally bought this as a blush - to replace a favorite discontinued product (Max Factor Rosewater Blush). As a blush, Benetint leaves the most beautiful natural flush, with a glowy sheerness that no powder blush can achieve (hence my obsession with cheek stains). It lasts longer than any other product I have found.

This is also my HG lip color, and I use it 99% of the time. It lasts basically all day (I don't touch up) and I cover it with lip balm or gloss or Chapstick or something to keep my lips moisturized. My lips are pigmented and lipsticks never look good on me Ever. I always come back to the MLBB sheer color of Benetint.

So how do I use it? It's a bit of a trick at first. You have to work fast - this dries like instantly. I have tried several techniques, but my favorite is to take the brush and circle it around the apple of one cheek and immediately use the other hand to rub it into y cheek area. I then do the other cheek. Sometimes I need 2 coats. Then I paint it on my lips, one swipe for upper and lower lips, then rub lips together. Easy peasy. Done. Like wearing no makeup at all.

Love this stuff!!!!

on 11/19/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an expensive stain but I really like it. I got lucky and got a trial size! I use it on my cheeks and also as a base for my lip color. It has impressive staying power. It has a faint flowery scent that I actually really enjoy. Unfortunately the regular size bottle is fairly expensive and it's not really my HG so I don't think I will be repurchasing.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products