BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2031 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 6/10/2014 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was surprised to see this get a ' paulas choice best products' so easily. It does contain fragrance and ingredients that cause photodamage like citronellol geraniol and linalool.
What I like though is this does have a long lasting scent that mimics rose and I love rose so I will admit I am a little bias. The rose aroma comes from the geraniol additive.
I don't know how long this lasts on the cheek but to test it I stained an area on my hand and it blissfully lasted 2 days! This has a watery like feeling so it might not give much moisture but people with oily skin will appreciate it.
This can be used on the cheekbones as blush or on the lips. Personally I like to use it to stain my lips first then add a chapstick with UV protection to moisturize my lips while building up long lasting color.
Application is tricky : the brush is slender and short it can put on a couple of coats but you must move quickly because it drys- fast and it does not budge afterword.
This is a better alternative to cream blushes then other cream blushes out there it has many pros .For me it isn't 'the one' but it came close.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I have been collecting the tints from benefit and i decided to try this out after hearing all the reviews and thinking carefully over it. Although this tint is probably not the best out of all the tints, the pay off is that similar to the posie tint. Its very subtle. I have a light-yellowy asian skin tone and my lips are naturally tinted already, so when applying this as a lipstain as well as posie tint, the pay off isn't that well. After a drink or something, its usually gone. Whereas the chacha and lollitints have a longer stay. As a cheek stain however, i love it! Its much more subtle in comparison to posie but i love them both. Lets just say chaha cnad lolli works well as a lipstain but also cheek stain, but i find that they are abit more prominent, whereas posie and benetints gives you a natural blush. For the packaging, it seems much more fragile than the other tints. I've hear reviews of benetint breaking easily in comparison to the others. And the brush applicator is much more terrible. I think cause the consistency is too watery, so its kind of hard for the brush to take in the product. The price is pretty high, as i am living in Australia. I might just repurchase it since it works soo well as a blush for me.

on 6/3/2014 10:50:00 PM

very average. nothing much about it. tried it on both cheeks and chin, its not something that works very well for me

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Like the posietint, I really don't like this product. It enhances my blemishes and is really watery and not a pigment that is particularly flattering on me.

This product is great! I normally don't wear blush and so I decided to try liquid blush so I got this. I used it and loved it! But a lot of times I don't even wear it on my cheeks I wear it on my lips and it is perfection and it smells so good!!! It almost smells like roses (off subject). I def. worth trying.

on 5/23/2014 9:58:00 AM

Love this product, I don't really use it on my cheeks as it interferes with my foundation etc.. but I love using it on my lips when I don't want to put up with overly sticky/dry lipsticks and glosses. Very light on the skin, basically cannot feel it at all. The Rosey scent is also a plus! :)

on 5/20/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tried this at both Ulta's and Sephora's, and it just doesn't work for me. I think you need super cool toned skin and hair for this to work. The cherry tone just looks off with my red hair and fair skin. If this were more of a russet color I think it would look better.

on 5/20/2014 2:48:00 PM

Edit - After 3 days of using this product, my skin was on the verge of breaking out around my cheeks. I have sensitive skin that easily gets red or itchy when a product does not suit my skin, but I almost NEVER break out. Especially not on my cheeks! Never! I agree with other reviewers that this product clogs pores and is possibly bad for your skin!

--------------------------------

Love this stuff. Gives a really natural looking blush on your cheeks that lasts all day. Doesn't seem to interfere with any concealers or foundation that is used underneath. The bottle lasts for a really long time.

on 5/17/2014 3:46:00 PM

I daily used this product, so good so natural and my face more fresh if i use this but make my lips dry after using it.

on 5/14/2014 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This little bottle is cute. I have had a small one for over 2 years and just dont really use it. Yes, the red comes out much more muted on the skin and lips, but its just not very practical. I suppose if you were going camping or running around and wanted a real quick flush to your cheeks and lips you could use this. It is small and would fit in a makeup bag really easy. Also would be good for a young girl just getting into makeup but not wanting to wear lipstick yet. gives a nice little pop of color. Would not repurchase

Popular Blush Products