September 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by afinem3ss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to join the mass and declare my love for this eye shadow! I LOVE it. Out of all the colors I've tried, I like Smog the best! It's just so darn pretty and wearable during the daytime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite brown eyeshadow EVER!! It's a goregous shimmery/metal brown. This is a perfect day-time smokey eye eyeshadow. People compare it to MAC Tempting. Personally, I hate Tempting's texture, and it comes out more flat and cool and blah. Smog has a perfect buttery texture, and comes out a rich bronzey brown on me. I almost sigh in relief when I put it on and think "this is what I've been looking for!" It just has an "oomph" to it that Tempting does not. If this is too orange for you, then I'd try Tempting.
I'm also a bit OCD with my makeup. So it makes me very happy that it comes in a round pan that will fit in my MAC palettes because most of my shadows are MAC or Milani. That's probably the biggest reason I'll never collect a ton of Estee Lauder or NARS eyeshadows, even though they are fabulous.
Anyway, wonderful eyeshadow. I'm obsessed with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jod84

this was one of the stunning colors in my ud naked kit and i must give this a 10 out of 10 for colour pay off and it also blends really well however i don't think i would buy this as a single shadow as i found many dupes for it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by babyax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smog is so so so lovely. It works on the lid, in the crease, and even in the outer corner! It's just so universally flattering and one of the colors that I use the most often. Smog is a color that's in about 90% of UD palettes, so you probably have it if you have an UD palette. But you really can't go wrong with this color and with all the palettes that I own I think that I have enough Smog e/s to last me throughout the rest of my life hahaha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice, pretty neutral. I don't really love UD as much as I used to, but Smog is a really nice product. It wears nicely and is nicely pigmented. It is for sure one of UD's better products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel compelled to review this even though I can't possibly add anything new! SMOG - are you looking for a perfect, sexy-yet-not-too-obvious, bronzy, beachy summer eye? Or maybe a warm fall/winter look with plummy cheeks and darker lips? Do you have brown, black, blue, green, or hazel eyes? Are you a brunette, blonde, redhead - do you have rainbow hair? SMOG WILL WORK ITS ASS OFF FOR YOU. It is seriously the prettiest color, with a sensual satiny-ness (not frost), and amazing lasting power. I would describe it as a bronze-cocoa...in fact, Smog is the perfect name. It can be endlessly combined with other shadows, but my favorite way to wear it is a medium-opaque wash, all by its lonesome, with slightly winged liner. Sex on a stick. Neutral yet not. (ref - olive skin, dark hair/eyes. will work on anyone.)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by kimmyO

I love this color, it has to be the shadow with the best pigmentation, payoff, and finish that I have ever owned! I have this in the UD Show Pony palette, and out of them all, Smog is my favorite. It's a goldeny brown bronzeish color, but not too gold (i hate gold shadow). It is my perfect crease color, and I can imagine it working for both day and night. IMO, it's a very unique color. Not too shimmery, no chunks of glitter, and probably would finish off any matte, neutral eye perfectly! I will definitely buy this again...and again...:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in the "Naked" palette. This is a lovely bronzy taupe shade with subtle shimmer. My favorite for adding depth and dimension, and it works well with my Stila Oasis eyeshadow. Good staying power. Will probably be purchasing again as an individual shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love this shadow! My go-to for a bronzy daytime eye. Goes on smoothly, has just the right hint of shimmer and lasts all day. Truly a beautiful shade of goldish brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by crazyladyshauna

this has to be my absolute favourite colour of all time, i wear it so much my other make up addict friends call it my signiture colour. its a gorgeous smokey bronzish gold. i used to always wear this in the crease with sin on the lid, however recently i just wear this all over the lid blended out and its gorgeous - maximum impact with minimal effort :) i would highly reccommend and i will always repurchase