October 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this!but not the cheap pump!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by perla08o

Good product, but the pump is not that great but as for the product itself its pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by shelleycap

I'm pretty impressed with this TM. It definitely delivers in terms of looking natural and glowing. It has the perfect amount of coverage, it's not terribly obvious if you're wearing a great moisturizer or make up. I do agree that it is a little drying, so I have to wear a nice moisturizer under, and mist my face with Evian face spray after application to prevent dry spots. The pump is cheap and should be replaced. It sometimes doesn't pull any product (from a full bottle), and will then catch an air bubble and TM will come shooting out at a random trajectory. I've cleaned up about 2 usages from my bathroom wall, shower curtain, and leg. Otherwise, I'm on board so far!!

UPDATE: I am on my second bottle of this stuff. I love it! Tint 2 is too pale for me, and it would be absolutely perfect if more of a color selection was offered. My skin is so sensitive, and while I was using this TM the condition of my skin greatly improved. No break outs whatsoever. My face looked flawless. Maybe I will just invest in a good bronzing powder to make this work for my coloring...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by rosemen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sonia Kashuk TM, how do I love thee, let me count the ways:

1. LESS IS MORE: This hidden drugstore gem is my HG everyday foundation, thanks to the MUAers who first brought it to my attention. Now that I'm in my 40s, I've learned wearing less makeup does help you look younger. Conversely, however, no makeup at all is too much for me to bare. This beauty find, where moisturizer and foundation meet, is the perfect medium.

2. RADIANT, NOT SHINY: Sonia Kashuk TM gives my skin a great natural glow not shine with extra grease. It works beautifully with my primer (L'oreal Skin Genesis.) I powder lightly with a puff and I am good to go most of the day, which for an oily gal like myself is a great thing.

3. PORES BE GONE: This is my number one concern because I've had the best, high-end foundations exacerbate those puppies, even with a primer underneath. This TM, with my primer and a light powdering, minimizes the large pores on my cheeks with very little touch up needed. (As with every foundation, I use concealer under my eyes and on my acne/sun spots.)

4. SKIN CARE IN A FOUNDATION: I love the fact that makeup serves as my moisturizer — and the SPF is a nice added bonus.

5. SURPRISING SHADES: There were only two shade selections at my Target but the yellow-based No. 2 looked like a match. It came out lighter when I pumped it but once applied (warmed and patted on with my hands), lo and behold, it matched my NC30, yellow-olive skin perfectly. Great tip from this month's InStyle: For an extra oomph, I mix this with self-tanner.

6. EASY ACCESS: I'm tired of ordering online or taking a day road trip to get the latest raved-about, must-have, hard-to-get foundation. I love being able to get this equally worthy product at my local Target just minutes from my home.

7. PRICE: This high-end quality TM is a fantastic buy at $11.99, that gives its department store counterparts a run for their money (Laura Mercier at $42—YIKES in this economy). Now if Target would do BOGOs like the drugstores that would just be beauty product nirvana, wouldn't it?

18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is wonderful! It conceals just enough and doesn't look fake. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I find it somewhat drying, so I put a very light moisturizer on over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by chicredress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on the recommendation of my sister-in-law, who, like me, tends to do exhaustive searches and research of products in order to find the one that we like the best. I have tried many tinted moisturizers and found the most popular ones (like LM) to be terrible-- drying, cakey-- the opposite of what they're supposed to be. I have developed increasingly sensitive skin as I age, and react easily to products by minor breaking out-- not pimples exactly but redness and superficial small bumps. So, I have lots of things that get in the way of liking a product.

This is great. No bumps, no redness-- I actually use it to tone down redness-- smooth, sheer, definitely luminous. No settling into tiny lines, and it looks good no matter how many hours I wear it. I usually apply it over a light moisturizer or over my favorite Neutrogena BHA lotion, not generally alone. The coverage is somewhat adjustable.

My only complaint is the pump, which is hard to control. Small issue! Great product. Better than so many TMs that are much, much more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kikozobybgrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER SOOOOO MUCH~! It blends in so well with my skin. The packaging isn't all that great, but the product is awesome. Personally, I think it gives enough coverage as a tinted moisturizer. Foundation has full coverage, but in my personal opinion, foundation is too much for me. This product would not make your face look unnatural. I give this product a two thumbs up~!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by crissuhh

i realllyy like this mosturizer! i have yellow undertones and my skintone is pretty uneven when i don't have makeup on, but this really evens out my complexion. its really light and doesn't make feel oily, and i don't even need foundation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jln7124

This product is fantastic. You absolutely can not beat the price for a tm of this quality! I normally use Chanel's teint innocence but like the option of a tm for those days when I'm rushing out of the house and throwing make up on in the car. In the past I've used Estee Lauder & Lancome tm's but decided to try a less expensive brand and went with Sonia Kashuk after reading the reviews. In general I avoid drug store products for my face. I am very fair and my skin gets irritated easily so I try and stick with better quality make up when it comes to liquid foundation & face creams. However, this tm proves to be an exception. There are only two colors and I was worried that even the light option would be too dark, but it is sheer enough that it wasn't a problem. This provides great coverage for a tm and is very buildable. It's sheer enough that it doesn't feel heavy or turn your face a different color than your neck but it does cover blemishes and the bit of redness in my cheeks. I wore this without moisturizer underneath and it looked like I wasn't even wearing make up yet my skin looked even. My only complaint is that this didn't give me that radiant glow look that I love. It is definitely matte. However, if you throw some bronzer on your cheekbones you're good to go, and for $10.99 this is a must have! EDIT: Have been using this for a week now and have noticed a few flaws. This stuff does not last long so if you are at the office 9-5, your face will be gone by the end of the day. By itself, this stuff is actually pretty weak, but if you start with a primer and set with a powder you can prolong the application. Still for $11 it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by COC722

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff, especially at the price of $10.99 at Target. It goes only smoothly, gives great coverage (not a sheer coverage), and stays on all day. That is all I ask of a foundation. I put it on at 7:15 in the morning and it lasts until 9:00 that night. I have been using it for a week now and haven't had to do an mid-day touch-ups.

My only complaint is the packaging. When you press the button for more to come out, a the bottle spits out a huge amount. It's hard to control the amount you want to come out of the bottle.

I will definitely buy again! I like it better than my Benefit foundation, which is hard to top. It is good quality makeup at an affordable price.