September 17, 2014 | 1026 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by girl1of1the1covers

PLEASE BUY THIS PRODUCT IT'S REALY CHEAP AND REALY REALY PIGMENTED U JUST NEED TO DAB IT ON UR CHEECKS WITH UR FINGERS LIGHTLY

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by killapriscilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a pale skinned brunette with hazel eyes I didn't reach for this that much. As a platnium blond this seriously is my go to color. I've been experimenting with my whole makeup routine, trying to incorporate for my new blond coloring. I reach for this blush almost daily, unless I'm going for a warmer look,. I dab this brush into my cheeks, it is so pigmented you don't need much. Then blend blend blend, this stuff is incredible, try it. Also I don't have any real issues with it fading. Great for SPRING

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

With a light hand, this is perfect for me. I love the color. I like the new packaging much better than the previous cheesy silver plastic package that always broke. You need so little of this that I can't see myself repurchasing for at least a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! With a light hand, this blush gives you a natural and youthful color to your cheeks. Will repurchase and recommend to others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Crappy package but oh what a lovely shade of pink it contains. It is a pink worthy of NARS -- but at a 10th the price! If the plastic falls apart stick it in a CD clear cover with a few others and make your own pallet-- that is what I have done for my daughter. Four or three of these W n W blushes and bronzers fit in perfectly.

This is sheer on application and bright. A small amount on a 187 brush will give you that healthy pink glow you should have at any age.

love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Poses

This is perhaps the most amazing $2.99 I've ever spent on a cosmetic item. It simply gives me the most healthy, beautiful flushing cheeks I've ever had. It makes me look as if I spent hours exercising, eat nothing but fruits and veggies, and just generally, "healthy."

I would never had thought this would work on me, having NC25 Asian yellow-toned skin. It looks so scarily dark in the pan, nothing like the "universally-flattering" peachy pink colours people usually recommend. Nonetheless, I decided to get it since it was only $2.99 at Wal-mart. One small swipe on my brush, and I fell in love.

Like others have said, it's a cool deep mauvey-pink. I don't find it as barbie-pink as some have suggested, and I find it easier to pull off this way. The mauvey cool tone really gives the healthy look. I have dabbed this on my lips, and the colour is equally beautiful (though a little uncomfortable having powder on your lips). It has since turned me onto other bright pink blushes, like Cargo Catalina (bright acid pastel ballerina pink). Though I don't wear this everyday anymore, this is still love.

Packaging could be a lot better than the cheap grey plastic Wet 'n' Wild has. I've had other WnW blushes shatter in the pan, so be careful how you carry this around. You get 6.8g/0.24 oz. per pan, which is more than the 0.16 oz. Nars Mata Hari (almost identical to this) has.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really really like this blush. I got it thanks to all the great reviews. I was very disappointed after buying 2 Revlon blushes for a $10 each, and this one was only $3! It is a bright pink-mauve color. I have light/medium Asian skin color and this works very well. I was looking for a nice pink blush, and this is perfect. It is VERY pigmented. One swipe of my brush, and that's all I need. It also stays put all day, with very little fading by the time I wash my face at night. I will buy more WnW blushes for sure :) The packaging does suck tho, it's very cheap. The first day I bought it, the clear part of the cover came off, and the mirror came off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by krys623

I really like this blush. Its a pinky mauve, minimal shimmer, very pigmented so this should last for awhile. Im an NC42 for reference.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Crazy pigmented, soft and smooth although it's hard to blend. The product itself is amazing but the color doesn't work on me. It looks too dollish and clownish at the same time. But it's great for stage makeup, I use it for dance performances :]

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by facetious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is too cool-toned for me to use. The packaging broke and the blush shattered on me. Despite that this is very pigmented and it lasts all day with no problems so I'm giving it a high score because this will suit cooler skin tones better. I won't buy Heather Silk again but I'll buy another color and simply depot it.

Edit- This was before Wet n Wild launched the Color Icon line.