February 27, 2015 | 946 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Gorgeous low-shimmer coral blush that is perfect for spring and summer. The reviewer below who said it's like Gilda and Deep Throat mixed together has it spot on.

Unlike some of the other NARS blushes that are heavily pigmented and require precise application, this goes on easily with a powder brush. On the apples of my cheeks it's a lovely pop of coral that brightens my face.

It's not as complex as some of the NARS colors, but after trying nearly all of the blush line in search of a coral, this is perfect, pretty and versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by emilyaucoin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this in orgasm as well as deep throat, and a wholleeee load of other brands or blushes, but i always find myself reaching for this one. its like orgasm with out the shimmer...
perfection <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this blush in a swap and I love it. I got a makeover over a year ago at Sephora and the MUA used this blush, but I have too many bluches and couldn't justify buying another. I really widh I would have purchased it earlier- it's the perfect pinky flush for me. I'm much more of a peach/apricot/golden blush girl and have a hard time finding a pink I like for everyday wear, this is it. I think it has some peach in it, but on my complection it's def more pink. I was comparing it to my other nars blushes and find it to be somewhere in between Gilda and Deepthroat. Gilda is the perfect peach-pink matte blush and Deepthroat is a very lively light satin pink, I feel like if you mix them, you get Amour, a medium matte more-pink-than-peach flush. I do love it! it's just a highly pigmented as other nars blushes so I shouldn't have to ever repurchase, but if i had to, I totally would!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush. It is highly pigmented and adds such a gorgeous flush to my fair skin. It blends well into the skin and is very easy to apply. You can go overboard because of the pigmentation as with any NARS blush so be sure to use a light hand when applying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkGrapefruit14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I did not like this blush at first because I'm so used to cotton candy pink blushes and mauve blushes. Over time, however, I realized how natural peachy/pink looks on my NC45/NC50 skin. The color really brightens up my face, and blends fantastically. Since my pores tend to be accentuated by shimmer blushes, I LOVE that this blush is matte. Overall, great blush--one of my favs.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by OutOfTime

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally, the search for my HG blush is over! Works beautifully and lasts quite awhile on my super-pale, oily skin; I'm careful to apply it with a light hand. Looks great with any eyeshadow and lip color I use. EDIT 6/13/12: I still think this is a beautiful color, but I don't reach for it anymore now that I own Deep Throat and Douceur, which are better suited for my very fair skin and much easier to work with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This blush comes out too red on my skintone (NC30/C4) It doesnt suit me at all and makes my skin almost look a bit burned.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lexamilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought Orgasm but I dont like it...I have oily skin and it made my pores look huge but this blush is soo pretty! It has no glitter and its soo nice on my skine and it stays!
I Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is super pigmented so a little goes along way. On me it is more of a rosy pink color then a coral, but it is still beautiful. It is definitely much more pigmented then my other nars blush, deep throat. It is a matte blush so it is very forgiving on large pores or any small wrinkles . All over very pleased with this purchase:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On my top favorite blushes for sure! I love this blush it seems a bit scary at first but on tanned skin its beautiful and looks pretty natural. Mine broke after dropping it.. im still devistaded but i will go out and buy a new one soon.