NARS Amour

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

I love Nars blushes. This shade although described as "peachy pink" is really, really pink and quite a bit darker than you'd expect. It's pretty but I have to be careful when applying it or it's way too much. A bit difficult for fair skin. I don't think I'd repurchase this shade.

on 5/8/2012 8:27:00 PM

i really love this blushes.. its gone rosy pinky peach on my nw10 skintone..
the pigmentation is awsome.. love it
the package.. i love nars package!
but its kinda pricey..
and the good news is i got a dupe that cheaper !

its sleek suede..
its just gone the same on amour on me..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous low-shimmer coral blush that is perfect for spring and summer. The reviewer below who said it's like Gilda and Deep Throat mixed together has it spot on.

Unlike some of the other NARS blushes that are heavily pigmented and require precise application, this goes on easily with a powder brush. On the apples of my cheeks it's a lovely pop of coral that brightens my face.

It's not as complex as some of the NARS colors, but after trying nearly all of the blush line in search of a coral, this is perfect, pretty and versatile.

on 3/26/2012 4:16:00 PM

i have this in orgasm as well as deep throat, and a wholleeee load of other brands or blushes, but i always find myself reaching for this one. its like orgasm with out the shimmer...
perfection <3

on 3/23/2012 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I just got this blush in a swap and I love it. I got a makeover over a year ago at Sephora and the MUA used this blush, but I have too many bluches and couldn't justify buying another. I really widh I would have purchased it earlier- it's the perfect pinky flush for me. I'm much more of a peach/apricot/golden blush girl and have a hard time finding a pink I like for everyday wear, this is it. I think it has some peach in it, but on my complection it's def more pink. I was comparing it to my other nars blushes and find it to be somewhere in between Gilda and Deepthroat. Gilda is the perfect peach-pink matte blush and Deepthroat is a very lively light satin pink, I feel like if you mix them, you get Amour, a medium matte more-pink-than-peach flush. I do love it! it's just a highly pigmented as other nars blushes so I shouldn't have to ever repurchase, but if i had to, I totally would!

on 2/17/2012 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this blush. It is highly pigmented and adds such a gorgeous flush to my fair skin. It blends well into the skin and is very easy to apply. You can go overboard because of the pigmentation as with any NARS blush so be sure to use a light hand when applying this!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I did not like this blush at first because I'm so used to cotton candy pink blushes and mauve blushes. Over time, however, I realized how natural peachy/pink looks on my NC45/NC50 skin. The color really brightens up my face, and blends fantastically. Since my pores tend to be accentuated by shimmer blushes, I LOVE that this blush is matte. Overall, great blush--one of my favs.

on 11/5/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Finally, the search for my HG blush is over! Works beautifully and lasts quite awhile on my super-pale, oily skin; I'm careful to apply it with a light hand. Looks great with any eyeshadow and lip color I use. EDIT 6/13/12: I still think this is a beautiful color, but I don't reach for it anymore now that I own Deep Throat and Douceur, which are better suited for my very fair skin and much easier to work with.

on 11/1/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This blush comes out too red on my skintone (NC30/C4) It doesnt suit me at all and makes my skin almost look a bit burned.

on 10/1/2011 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I bought Orgasm but I dont like it...I have oily skin and it made my pores look huge but this blush is soo pretty! It has no glitter and its soo nice on my skine and it stays!
I Love it!!!