December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush. It is highly pigmented and adds such a gorgeous flush to my fair skin. It blends well into the skin and is very easy to apply. You can go overboard because of the pigmentation as with any NARS blush so be sure to use a light hand when applying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkGrapefruit14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I did not like this blush at first because I'm so used to cotton candy pink blushes and mauve blushes. Over time, however, I realized how natural peachy/pink looks on my NC45/NC50 skin. The color really brightens up my face, and blends fantastically. Since my pores tend to be accentuated by shimmer blushes, I LOVE that this blush is matte. Overall, great blush--one of my favs.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by OutOfTime

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally, the search for my HG blush is over! Works beautifully and lasts quite awhile on my super-pale, oily skin; I'm careful to apply it with a light hand. Looks great with any eyeshadow and lip color I use. EDIT 6/13/12: I still think this is a beautiful color, but I don't reach for it anymore now that I own Deep Throat and Douceur, which are better suited for my very fair skin and much easier to work with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This blush comes out too red on my skintone (NC30/C4) It doesnt suit me at all and makes my skin almost look a bit burned.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lexamilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought Orgasm but I dont like it...I have oily skin and it made my pores look huge but this blush is soo pretty! It has no glitter and its soo nice on my skine and it stays!
I Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is super pigmented so a little goes along way. On me it is more of a rosy pink color then a coral, but it is still beautiful. It is definitely much more pigmented then my other nars blush, deep throat. It is a matte blush so it is very forgiving on large pores or any small wrinkles . All over very pleased with this purchase:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On my top favorite blushes for sure! I love this blush it seems a bit scary at first but on tanned skin its beautiful and looks pretty natural. Mine broke after dropping it.. im still devistaded but i will go out and buy a new one soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm currently an nc42 (nc35-37 during winter) and this blush is the perfect color for my tanned skin. It gives me the kind of glow I would get from a morning run. I was using NARS O as an everyday blush for a while but grew tired of the glittery finish. I also had a hard time getting it to show up decently when I'm tan so I decided to find one that is matte and a bit darker. Some people described this blush as O without the glitter but I would say this is a tad more coral/pink and yes, a bit darker. A little goes a long way and even on my tanned skin, I still have to be careful with application as it's very easy to overdo it. I don't see myself hitting pan anytime soon but this is a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can't decide whether I like this or Dolce Vita best. Amour is perfect for every day, every look. It just makes me look...awake. I don't really find it to be a coral color, just a light, bright warm pink. And as with all Nars blushes, it is pigmented and a little tap for each cheek will do. I apply mine with MAC 187, because I'd look like a child who found mom's makeup for the first time if I used a normal blush brush with any of the Nars blushes I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jbbendt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this thing. I just got mine in the mail and have been playing with it for a bit. Thankfully I got a discount on this, because $27 is a tad steep...that said, this blush is SO pigmented it will take me AGES to hit pan. I'm fairly tan and still have to use a light hand else I end up over-applying. Lovely coral color, and definitely could become my HG blush. Just have to be a tad careful with application.