November 21, 2014 | 1595 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by princessneeks

This shampoo has saved my hair! I started using it in August combined with the conditioner because I had some regrets about cutting my hair last July and I wanted to test it and see if it would actually give me some of my length back. YES IT DID. My hair went from chin-length in August to almost mid-back in less than a year. I switch this out with the Aussie Moist line (shampoo and conditioner, deep conditioner, and leave-in conditioner) so my hair doesn't get used to the Mane n Tail and stop growing. I use the Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner for three weeks and the Aussie products on the fourth week and I've had AMAZING results. (I only started using Aussie in April so most of my results are from Mane n Tail.) My hair was short, brittle, and weak and now it's thick and full and strong! This stuff even helped grow out some breakage I had and it's truly healing my hair. I love it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by annajulz31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first week or so that I used the shampoo and conditioner , I was very unhappy . I felt like my hair was weighed down and dirty. I put it aside and tried it again and forced myself to give it a chance . I have super fine, bleached hair that I am growing out. These products finally started giving results after a couple of weeks. I noticed my hair felt thicker and definitely looked fuller. I finally had volume ! I air dry and wash every other day. I can now wash every other day, usually pulling my hair up for second day hair. It is not nearly as oily as with other products .
The main difference is the strength of my hair. After I recently stopped using it for a week due to the shampoo drying my hair out(too much protein ) I noticed severe shedding ! When I use these products I barely have any hair in my comb.
Yes , it is drying , but I know deep condition once a week and use leave in treatments. my hair still has incredible body and shine. I wash with this
Twice per week and a moisturizing shampoo & conditioner the other wash.
twice a week and use a moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Becca42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not even gonna lie I use this on horses and I'll even use it on myself. I figured if it could do something to a rough coarse mane and tail then it can do something for me! Love, love, LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Alexis3901

PLEASE READ :)

This products works wonders! I bought the shampoo and conditioner back in December, and my hair had grown over 8 inches! I am not over exaggerating at all. My length started at 17 inches and I'm now at alittle under 25! This is my holy grail product, if I'm going to be gone from home a few days, I'll take the huge bottle of shampoo with me because it's the only thing I want to use! However it does strip at my hairs moisture a lot and I noticed the mane n tail conditioner wasn't doing much for my hair so I converted to the Aussie 3 minute miracle as my conditioner, I know it's a leave in conditioner but it works perfect with the shampoo and leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and smelling really good!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love mane n tail. After the first time I used it my hair was huge and packaged with volume which for hair like mine is not a common thing. LOVE IT.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by berryzoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have thin hair and I have a lot of it. I've used this shampoo every second day and right now whenever I use it I feel like I have a lot of product still in my hair and I don't know if I'm just not washing it out properly but I'm going to continue with it and we'll see if it changes at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

One of the worst shampoos, I've ever tried. It strips all the moisture out of my hair. And, it leaves my hair tangled and hard to work with afterwards. This line is a bunch of junk!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sarebearbyrne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been buying this shampoo for my horses for years, and always gave them gorgeous hair for show day. One day while camping at a show I ran out of shampoo so decided to try this stuff, since it had such great results on the horses, and I've been using it for myself ever since. I have extremely thick hair, and this shampoo is awesome at keeping all my hair clean and healthy. I buy my bottles at the drug store for about 8$ and one bottle lasts a few months, so definitely a good value!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by peachyyyy

This product is not terrible, it just did nothing for me. I guess it is cheap. I've used this and the conditioner for months and have gotten a ton of split ends, far faster between trims than previously. Though this is probably mostly due to the conditioner not being moisturizing enough and not the shampoo's fault.

The shampoo did not make my hair grow longer, moisturize, detangle, did not make my hair last longer between shampoos, and I believe it has sulfate and the harsher chemicals in it. In short, I'm tossing the rest and have bought Enjoy's shampoo and conditioner set which I hear is more moisturizing and sulfate free.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by benefitgal98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo and conditioner! I don't know what all the bad reviews are about.
I've seen people saying it dries their hair out and gives them split ends but if you wash all of your hair with shampoo, all shampoos will do the same. You're supposed to only wash the scalp and when the shampoo gets washed out it lightly washes the rest of your hair!