July 28, 2014 | 1099 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Joeyig

I got this on sale at Walgreens for 3 dollars and it felt amazing when I used it the first Time, now my hair is falling out and looks damaged

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

My hair is dry in the end with a bit of split ends, but my scalp is REALLY oily. And when I said really oily, it is really oily. My hair could get oily in just overnight, crazy. My hair also easily tangled.

It's hard for me to find a perfect shampoo that does clean my scalp thoroughly without drying the ends. Besides, I don't like to wash my hair everyday. I have tried a lot of shampoo, and none of them satisfied me, until I receive this shampoo from Bellabox SG.

I never heard of Mane N Tail before, so I don't expect this shampoo will be good on me. But OMG, this is like a gift from God. I love this shampoo so much. This shampoo does wonders, really cleanse my scalp thoroughly and makes it smoother. It doesn't dry my ends too, which is a big bonus for me. This shampoo also makes my hair more manageable, it reduces the tangles a lot.

This shampoo has a crisp and clean scent, which is nice. The texture is weird, it's like a gelatin, kinda jelly, if you catch my drift. However, this shampoo doesn't lather up well on my scalp (I guess it's because it's really oily), so I need to wash my hair twice with this shampoo.

This shampoo works great together with the conditioner. I guess my quest for searching the perfect shampoo has ended. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by stefanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was extremely happy with this product. It goes great with the conditioner. I did notice that after using both the shampoo and conditioner, my natural curls were a lot smoother and the texture became a lot nicer than it was. My hair is VERY damaged and this is working wonders. I'll definitely be sticking with this product for a while. The price was very low as well, I definitely recommend buying this! The only bad thing I've noticed about this brand would be that my hair does become a little bit "greasier" than usual after about two days of not washing my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I have finally found a shampoo that I love.

My hair is long, thick, damaged and naturally super dry in texture.
However my scalp gets oily, so I find it hard to find a shampoo that gives moisture and cleanses the hair.

This shampoo does exactly that! I like the smell to. It's really suddle, but quite refreshing and fruity in the same way. Sometimes I find other shampoo's so overpowering in the smell.

This shampoo is also really hyped on Youtube and other medias, saying that this shampoo makes your hair grow faster!? Well, it doesn't. It is NOT possible, that a shampoo makes your hair grow, so don't expect that.

- btw. I have used this with the conditioner, which I wasn't so impressed with. You can check out my review for that, if you want to! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Katie1017

It's an amazing shampoo! (Especially if you use the conditioner too!) However the reason it does not get a five star rating is because it makes my hair very oily by the end of the day. I mix cornstarch with the shampoo and it helps a lot to decrease oil. The conditioner is what helps your hair grow due to the olive oil, vitamin e, etc. If your going to use this you need to use both the conditioner and the shampoo. The shampoo's sulfuric acid (what most shampoos use to clean your hair) will cause your hair a lot of damage. The conditioner reverses the damage in your hair. Hope my review helped you! :3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

I love this shampoo! I have a lot of fine hair with a lot of volume. This shampoo cleanses my hair nicely leaving it healthy looking

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by TrueCOWgirl

My hair is long, straight, oily, and fine-but-thick.

I absolutely HATE this brand's conditioner (left my hair very frizzy), but I enjoy this shampoo. It cleans very thoroughly (other shampoo needs to be used twice). It's a little drying - but the dryness worked since my hair's oils get restored within 12hrs. (I only shower every 2-3 days. If I showered daily, the oil production would be intolerable)

Since it was so drying though, I need to use a really rich smoothing conditioner though (Organix and LO'real are two if my favorites. I also love Diamond Shine rinse-out glaze).

The scent is a little odd, but I like it - smells like freshly cut grass.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsneicydoyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the mane n tail products. all of them. most people talks bad about the product because their hair is already damaged and expect a miracle with shampoo. well wrong answer. u can condition and condition and help your hair out some but u can't invert damaged hair. Just like split ends can't b mended unless cut. i Been usually this product since i was about 16 and I'm 25 now and I'm definitely loving it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by glassflowersxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this when I was a teenager because, at the time, it was being marketed as a shampoo that could make your hair grow faster. Having read the reviews on this site carefully before returning to Mane and Tail, I have to say I felt better buying this again having already known that my hair reacted well to it. I've read that a lot of women had more fallout, extreme dryness, as well as other problematic symptoms of unhealthy hair. The occasional positive review gave me hope, though.

I put my hair through hell this past year, having dyed it darker and darker hues until I finally had blue-black hair. That color looked nice but coming back from that was awful. I used Suave shampoo+peroxide as my regular shampoo for about two months and continued to try different light brown dyes to make the dark hair color less severe. I finally got fed up and used Color Oops, making my thick, wavy, voluminous hair super-fine. Rest in Peace to the natural health of my hair. As part of my damage control routine, I started using Organix's Anti-Breakage Keratin Shampoo, which I really liked for a while even though I had to use a lot of it for my medium length hair. I really just got tired of the way my hair looked, I guess (the ends in particular looked rough), and desired better health, when I remembered Mane and Tail.

This shampoo makes my hair so soft and manageable. It seems really healthy. I use Dove's Intensive Therapy conditioner (the BEST) and only wash my hair two or three times a week. I'm hoping that this shampoo will restore my texture back to the strong, mane-like quality that it was before and so far, so good. I no longer have ratty split-ends. Everything looks and smells really nice.

(The giant bottle is mildly inconvenient but not the end of the world. You get a lot of product for the price.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I finally gave in to purchase this shampoo.I like to try different shampoos for my treated hair.I was pleasantly amazed when using this the 1st time.Yes,it was awkward handling this in the shower.I bought the huge bottle,which was the only one available.The smell was really nice,lathered great in my hair.My hair felt strong once my hair was fully rinsed.No loss of hair.Some shampoos I use, a little will come out when rinsing.I didn'y buy the M & T conditioner,just used my regular conditioner.Once,my hair dry.I noticed how shiny,thicker & smooth my ends were.Great product!