September 30, 2014 | 1908 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this first when I had mild acne and heard abt Clinique products...started using this twice to thrice daily and my skin looked a lot more fresh and oil-free. The acne disappeared and didn't reappear despite travelling to different countries with different climates. I was close to finishing my second bottle of this when I discovered the rinse-off foaming cleanser by Clinique so I abandoned this for that just for the luxurious feeling and the tube packaging. This is comes in a nice pump bottle that you can lock during travel...so I would use this again if I ever have to! :D Both of them cost approximately the same, but I feel this formula for oily skin will dry u out slightly more than the foaming cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by mayanii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

After a friend raved about Clinique's skincare line, I decided to give it a shot, encouraged by my mom's patronage some years ago.

I disliked the strong smell of the cleanser at first. It smelled really harsh and alcoholic, which startled me at first. Then, I got used to the smell, or held my breath, as I washed my face. The first thing I noticed was that my skin didn't feel tight after I stepped out of the shower. A huge plus.

However, I wouldn't recommend using the cleanser on its own since your face would feel dry and uncomfortable after a while.

Update: I'm on my second bottle and truly, this is my favorite cleanser of all time. The 3-step routine has worked wonders for me. Friends have been complimenting on how clear my skin looks and any acne disappears within days. Thank you, Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by crysna

Since i first tried is my HG face cleanser! Perfect for oily, acne prone skin the gel based formula is just simply nice, cleans well my skin with a cooling sensation that love it!!! Doesn't irritate, or leave my skin feeling dull. i use in the morning and by night i use the clinique acne solutions foaming cleanser! This 3 step system really make my skin feeling good!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by babyeest

Not a terrible cleanser, made me break out at first, then i guess my skin got used to it, and it didnt break out anymore. Good for oily/combo skin, my skin didnt feel dry after use :) Got this as a sample with something else i bought, i dont think i'd buy if it was full price, not really worth it ): 1 lippie down for that haha, but overall, this cleanser works in removing some oils, i use this in conjunction with ddm gel. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this and decided to test it out and was sadly disappointed. I don't have sensetive skin but it really irritated it and left my skin very red! It didn't really do anything for my oily skin either

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Felt good but burned my eyes and eyelids .. seriously my eyes were red and itchy all day after using this!...returned it

Updated 01/19/13 - I thought I would give this product another try and I am glad i did, I use a generous amount and get a full lather and I make sure i rinse completely, it is still a little hard on my eyes but nothing like before. I only use this once in the evening now and that works very well for me. Like the refreshing feel afterwards too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Dominique1536

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this! I bought it just to try something new and now I will never change it!
Pros:
Packaging has a pump and it locks for travel!
Its only $20 for clear skin
Doesn't cause breakouts
Helps reduce oil
Dries up and acne I have
Doesn't dry out my cheeks

Cons:
This is for OILY skin ONLY it would be awful for dry skin you'd probably flake

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by prakashni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only product that has ever produced results for me! I am so glad I found it (just last month, but better late then never). It has a nice refreshing tingling while on face and once washed off. It also has no smell, which is fair enough and probably contributes to why my skin has cleared up so well. Lastly, this is a very big bottle for the price because you only need like a tiny little dot. It lathers real well. I saw results the next day I woke up. I won't ever go to any other face washes. I've found my soulmate!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I received a sample for this and used it while travelling. It didn't have any obvious smell (as with all Clinique products), a mild cleanser that didn't foam up a lot. This cleanser dried me out after cleansing, probably because I have combination/dehydrated skin, and my skin didn't feel comfortable afterwards and produced more oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by salhon

I like this. I don't fine it much better than other cleansers I have tried though. It does the job, feels nice going on, and smells nice. My face doesn't feel too dry afterwards. Until I find something I like better, I'll keep getting this.