December 25, 2014 | 1776 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by alyssamarie124

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started using this because I get it for free for being a Clinique consultant. I love how it makes my face feel, and my skin has started clearing up since using the 3 step. I just hate using so many products! I took a lippie off because this product is not designed to remove makeup, you need an additional product to do that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

This product left my skin dry and flaky. Not buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by karebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A little on the spendy side (about $17 at Macy's), but the best cleanser I have ever used. I got a sample a while back and finally got the normal size recently. This is actually a cleanser for people with oily skin. It took me a while to get used to the fact that Clinique doesn't have fruity or obnoxiously potent smelling products, but I'm sure that's why they work so well. I love how it's refreshing, tingly, nice and cool to perk you up when you're getting ready for the day, and a nice fresh feeling before bed. My only complaint is sometimes I do experience a slight dry-tight feeling after washing, but it's not a burning or long lasting feeling. My skin stays clean even if I go to the gym after washing. It looks and feels clean! I will advise it's not great at removing eyemakeup. This is also a product you can be quite conservative with. One little light pump, it lathers so well, you don't need a lot, which is a great money saver! I love this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this first when I had mild acne and heard abt Clinique products...started using this twice to thrice daily and my skin looked a lot more fresh and oil-free. The acne disappeared and didn't reappear despite travelling to different countries with different climates. I was close to finishing my second bottle of this when I discovered the rinse-off foaming cleanser by Clinique so I abandoned this for that just for the luxurious feeling and the tube packaging. This is comes in a nice pump bottle that you can lock during travel...so I would use this again if I ever have to! :D Both of them cost approximately the same, but I feel this formula for oily skin will dry u out slightly more than the foaming cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by mayanii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

After a friend raved about Clinique's skincare line, I decided to give it a shot, encouraged by my mom's patronage some years ago.

I disliked the strong smell of the cleanser at first. It smelled really harsh and alcoholic, which startled me at first. Then, I got used to the smell, or held my breath, as I washed my face. The first thing I noticed was that my skin didn't feel tight after I stepped out of the shower. A huge plus.

However, I wouldn't recommend using the cleanser on its own since your face would feel dry and uncomfortable after a while.

Update: I'm on my second bottle and truly, this is my favorite cleanser of all time. The 3-step routine has worked wonders for me. Friends have been complimenting on how clear my skin looks and any acne disappears within days. Thank you, Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by crysna

Since i first tried is my HG face cleanser! Perfect for oily, acne prone skin the gel based formula is just simply nice, cleans well my skin with a cooling sensation that love it!!! Doesn't irritate, or leave my skin feeling dull. i use in the morning and by night i use the clinique acne solutions foaming cleanser! This 3 step system really make my skin feeling good!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by babyeest

Not a terrible cleanser, made me break out at first, then i guess my skin got used to it, and it didnt break out anymore. Good for oily/combo skin, my skin didnt feel dry after use :) Got this as a sample with something else i bought, i dont think i'd buy if it was full price, not really worth it ): 1 lippie down for that haha, but overall, this cleanser works in removing some oils, i use this in conjunction with ddm gel. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this and decided to test it out and was sadly disappointed. I don't have sensetive skin but it really irritated it and left my skin very red! It didn't really do anything for my oily skin either

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Felt good but burned my eyes and eyelids .. seriously my eyes were red and itchy all day after using this!...returned it

Updated 01/19/13 - I thought I would give this product another try and I am glad i did, I use a generous amount and get a full lather and I make sure i rinse completely, it is still a little hard on my eyes but nothing like before. I only use this once in the evening now and that works very well for me. Like the refreshing feel afterwards too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Dominique1536

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this! I bought it just to try something new and now I will never change it!
Pros:
Packaging has a pump and it locks for travel!
Its only $20 for clear skin
Doesn't cause breakouts
Helps reduce oil
Dries up and acne I have
Doesn't dry out my cheeks

Cons:
This is for OILY skin ONLY it would be awful for dry skin you'd probably flake