December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to check out this cult favorite. Even people who dislike Lush have said this cuticle/hand cream is worth it. So far I really like it. I have the worst cuticles (all chewed up...gross I know) and they need all the help they can get. Lemony flutter helps, and it tasts horrible haha and has such a strong scent that it keeps me from messing with my cuticles. I also have really dry hands especially knuckles from washing my hands too much. Lemony flutter helps. I'm going to try it on my feet next, even though touching my feet terrifies me lol. All in all what I find best about this product is that, despite the price, a tiny bit goes a looong way. I go through my nivea cream so quickly so I prefer Lemony Flutter. I'm a fan : ) I am finally getting back into LUSH products after a long hiatus. I had such a bad experience with all their face products, but now that' i'm sticking with bath/body products I am in love again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Emberm

The product overall was good. It does what is indicated on the label and the smell is very zesty and lemony. The texture is thick but can become runny and liquid in hot temperatures. This is good for winter and extra dry skin or something to put onto rough spots at night as it is quite rich and greasy - too much so for day use. Only a small amount is needed as well. I use this as foot cream as well as hand cream after work and handwashing. I will buy this product again despite the price for such a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by linet182

There are no words for how great this product is. I suffer from VERY dry cuticals. Sometimes it feels like no matter how many manicures I get it doesn't really help the problem. I tried a sample of this stuff and I swear I don't even really need mani's anymore. It really help moisturize my hands and helps with my cuticals. Only complaint is how terrible it smells. I get that it's all natural, but I genuinely despise the lemon-y smell. I will keep repurchasing, but I REALLY hope they come up with some new scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by avisonaboire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love LOVE this cuticle butter. I find it a bit thicker than most creams, however it does the job. I apply it at night before bed to my feet and hands, and by morning my skin is baby smooth. It has a very strong scent, but I like it. I don't know what id' do without this... its my HG heavy duty moisturizer. I work at Starbucks so my hands get SUPER dried out using out Sanitizers, but this stuff cures my hands in less than a few hours. Its $20 for one tub, but a little does a lot. I've had the same pot of it for over 9 months now and I use it 2-4 times day! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this. It's so hydrating for my hands, I use it on my feet also. it comes in quite a large tub and only cost me around 6.50 so I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about the price as for how much product you get it is dirt cheap.
It smells amazing, like lemon sherbet sweets.
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very thick cream meant for your cuticles, but you can also use it anywhere on your body where you have very dry skin -like your elbows, knees, heel of your feet, etc.

This definitely is a great moisturizer, but I took off one lipstick because the smell wasn't very pleasant. It smells like artificial lemons and the smell is too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This is a great product though a bit pricey for about $15. It lasts such a long time and you might want to share it with someone to use before the expiration date. I love the smell. It smells so bright and citrusy (more like lemons) but is really strong. The product itself can be a bit greasy but it will sink in eventually. I noticed that my cuticles have gotten softer. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! although it is pricey in Australia (15.00 AUD) the container seems endless! super creamy and thick, and it smells oh so good! instantly hydrates my cuticles, but take a bit of time for them to soak in :) highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by septhyneriadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love that this product not only makes my cuticle nice and healthy; it also helps moisturize my elbow, knees and heels. Apply before I go to sleep and wake up with smooth heels.
It is nice that you get a lot of use from one product and a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by AmandaMARi

I'm a girl who changes her nail polish color quite frequently, around 2 times a week at most, and the acetone is destroying my skin. I put off on buying this product for a few months because the price made me hesitant. Though, I eventually broke down and I am glad I did! Firstly, I love the black lush tubs (for some products anyway). Secondly, the amount of product in the tub will last for the longest time as a little goes a long way, making it way worth the $16-17. Next, I love citrusy scents so the lemon is appealing to me, but not overly strong like wood cleaner as I have read some reviews state. Lastly, the product is incredibly moisturizing and sinks into the skin nicely. I love that it is not greasy, because I'm on the computer a lot and I hate having greasy keys. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry cuticles or elbows as it does an amazing job. Well worth it in my opinion!