April 20, 2014 | 1786 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Xante87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG, I love this product for my cuticles! I actually thought that lemon isn't good at all for the skin, but this product works amazing. I got really strong nails when I use this product frequently (while normally my nails are splitting very easy). So now I am enjoying beautiful long nails (Ok, my nails are still a bit splitted, but way less worse than beforehand).
I don't like the strong scent. It does indeed smell a lot like lemon.
I think the content is too much. It's very sparing in use. I use this product for about 9 months and I used about 25 grams (total content is 50g).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meh. Very strongly scented, like lemon scented household cleaner. I wish it had a lighter scent. It's also very greasy and no matter how little I used it would never soak in/absorb.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by MissEvelien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I have the worlds worst cuticles: always tearing, snagging, and coarse. So I got this, and use it everyday before I go to bed, because it's a bit greasy. This works great to moisturize my cuticles and hands, even makes my nails harder and grow faster. I personally love the nice light lemon scent too. A little goes a long long way, so it isn't that expensive as some might say.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by brunetteavoxgirl

This is great for really dry, cracked skin (I use it on my feet).
It was super expensive though, so I tend to use it more sparingly than my other lotions.
It works wonderfully!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by supergabi101

another great LUSH product. Goes great as a foot/hand lotion for me, after a salt scrub which you could buy from lush but theirs is kind of a rip-off, just look up a recipe online and make your own :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is meant for your cuticles. I do use it on my hands, lips elbows, foot. This stuff is godsend totally worth the price for how much product you get. This makes my nails look like they've been buffed and my nails grow faster and stronger. I can't believe it took me this long to buy! Like, the strength of nails are the strongest I've seen! This comes from years of acrylic and gel nails. I will never go back, but I still want to try L'occitane cuticle cream. I'm sure compared to that product, this one is much more worth it. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Stephhhaniiee

I use this product every night on my heels, i just put a generous amount all over my heel and then put on shea infused socks from bath and body works and my dry heels were smooth and moist the next morning!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by HausOfCanvas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lush<3
I recieved Lemony Flutter in a gift basket called "Hello Gorgeous" from lush for my birthday. I think the 0.5oz pot they give you is the perfect size for the amount of time you have to use it. I dap a little on my knuckles, cuticles and sometimes my elbows and knees. It soaks right up and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft.
-Love the smell
-Texture is good
Over all this product works!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by soapsaholic09

Lemony Flutter is (not surprisingly) strongly lemon scented. It spreads on thick and oily, but absorbs within a matter of minutes. The sales associate who gave me the sample claimed that the lemon in the butter would "melt my cuticles right off!". Well, thankfully, I still have cuticles, and since I applied the product, they are definitely healthier looking than before. I can't speak to the healing effects it may have on cracked heels, cuticles or elbows, but judging from the comments left by other reviewers on this site, this could be the remedy you've been looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

I got this during my first winter on the East Coast.

PROS
--- feels heavy but absorbs within 3-5 mins
--- very moisturizing
--- a little bit goes a LONG way
--- cured my dry knuckles, fingers, etc. literally overnight
--- is fabulous for dry elbows, feet, etc.
--- doesn't cause break outs / rashes / etc. for me

CONS
--- some folks don't like the *strong* lemon scent (I happen to love citrus.)
--- I only need this in the winter, so I forgot about it and my pot expired because it's only good for a year.

If I bought this again, I would try to find a friend to split the pot with me.