April 21, 2014 | 1220 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best cheap crease brush out there! I wanted the MAC 219 for awhile but don't want to spend much more on my arsenal of eye makeup brushes, so I settled on these. They make it so easy to apply color to the crease! I have small eyes and this is the only brush I've found that applied color to my crease with ease and precision. Awesome deal for $5!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

You don't own these? What's wrong with you? Go to CVS today and buy them!
PERFECT for crease application. I purchased mine for $5 and I use them everyday.
Not going to waste time with a lengthy review because everything that needs to be said about these brushes have been said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got these in a duo pack at CVS. They were having a bogo half off, so I got 2 of the exact same set. I'm so glad I did, because I LOVE THEM! I don't know how I got along without these before. My eyes are a bit small and kind of hooded, so normal size crease brushed just tend to overwhelm them, and spread shadow where I don't want it. These are absolutely perfect! They're small enough to get right in the crease, yet fluffy enough to blend out when you need to. The smallest brush is also perfect for putting shadow under your lower lash line. I haven't had a single problem with shedding, and they wash well. Fantastic brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Use the bigger one for the crease, and the smaller one to put shadow over my liner to make it stay put. LOOOOOVE these brushes. Can't beat the price either! Also, haven't had issues shedding either from cleaning

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mjhdesign

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

An excellent set of brushes to own if you have small eyes/small space between the lash line & your crease. I believe these brushes are only available at CVS. The larger of the two can define your outer V and/or crease without getting color where it doesn't need to be. The smaller of the two is great for lining under the lower lash line with shadow. I love this set so much I'm going to buy a backup set.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Sd1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing brush set, definitely up to par with the quality of the mac brushes. The smaller brush is awesome for detailing the outer V and crease, and the slightly larger one makes it easy to blend out the colors without making a mess. I recently started playing with eyeshadow, and this brush set makes it nearly foolproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by PinupWings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush so much! I use it for more than just the crease, I use it for shadow in general. It's very soft and I like how small and compact it is. Picks up a lot of shadow with very little effort, and I've never had a problem with bristles falling out or anything like that. My HG eyeshadow brush - I prefer it even to MAC brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by LegendaryLady83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

How could you go wrong with the price? I've had these brushes and have washed them several times. They have not shed yet. I like that the one with the smaller tip is firm and it helps me make my outer V looks nice. If you are looking for a reasonable priced brush for your crease, this set is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by maserati

LOve these brushes!! use one if not both of these brushes on a daily bases. the larger brush of the set is great for adding color to the outer v. The smaller one is great for smudging out the eyeliner. Love love love this set!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jusnanz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love these brushes and the price was right. From lining my lower lashline to a smokey eye look, this brush does it all.