April 17, 2014 | 1697 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by laviejolie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. The very first time I brought this product (when it first came out) I returned it because it left my face so irritated. I don't know if the formulation changed but I decided to try it again because I didn't want to give up. Olay makes great products so I refused to accept this wouldn't work for me lol. I'm so glad I persisted! It's my HG exfoliation product. I just bought the Pro-X advanced cleansing system and I wonder if this can be used with the device for super exfoliation?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by strawberrygrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

horrible!!!! I bought this product because of all the great reviews it had online and such. After the first day, I was amazed at the clarity of my skin. After the third time of using it my skin broke out badly...i'm talking about cystic acne :( so buyer beware....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

This microdermabrasion set is the best I have used. First, you put the crystals on your dry face in small circular movements for about one minute. Then you apply the liquid, which produces a white foam and you can feel the heat/tingle of this product. Leave and massage on for about one minute, and your face will feel smooth, pores will look smaller, and blackheads will disappear! Love this product and cuts back on the number of blackheads on my nose and chin. Really aids in makeup and other products penetrating and working to their full potential.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Ribbonzzzz

I have been using this product for several months now (about 8 or so) and it is amazing! I will admit it, I do not have high expectations for over-the-counter products, but this is definitely worth checking out!
I use this product about once a week so it has lasted a while. After the first use, I could definitely feel my face was 10X's softer!
Only problem is the packaging. The microderm jar keeps leaking. :( Other than that, I say it is a good investment and worth trying out...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by mltussing

Absolutely love this product. Left my skin so smooth and I love the smell. Far less expensive than the product my facialist recommended and does a better job. I suspect this product would be too harsh for sensitive skin. Removing one star due to the fact you need two products and you're likely to have run out of one with leftovers of the other.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by moomaialley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was skeptical at first but now i am so very glad i decided to buy this product !!! i just got it yesterday and only used it once but i can already see/feel improvements. i used it on my back and chest (bacne scars) before i had a shower. My skin was sooo sooo smooth afterwards. I thought it would sting a little but it didnt ! its just perfect !!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by joeboogie1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product and see results but I didn't :/ It didn't feel like anything was accomplished and it didn't deliver any visible results. I wanted my acne scars to face away at least a little after using this but every time I used it it kinda make then look more red and stand out more. I don't know why but it didn't work for :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I spent the $25 bucks to buy this...it's worth every penny!! This stuff works well. I have sensitive skin and I have had no side effects from using it. My skin looks glowing and feels amazing!! And thanks to this product, I have lost my interest in paying a Derm hundreds over dollars to get professional micro-dermabrasion treatments. This product is affordable and convenient! I would recommend using this as a night treatment.

I can only imagine how well my skin will look 6 months from now if I continue using this once a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love. This is the best thing ever.
After every use, skin is baby butt smooth and glowing. It's supposed to be used twice a week....I've started doing it once a week since it is kind of pricey. I prefer doing it on Friday nights before bed so my makeup goes on flawlessly for whatever I'm doing on the weekend.
This is great for tightening up pores...I believe it's helped with some pih from some acne too. I definitely noticed that the spots aren't there as long.
I plan on stocking up when there's a good sale on.
Totally recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use this as much now, because I have the Olay Pro-X and use that once a week instead. I have fairly sensitive skin with mild roseacea. I never reacted or broke out with the products in this kit. I like how it gets warm and foamy, it feels like it's doing something! It is a pain to rinse off, I would gently dab at it with a warm washcloth. It did leave my skin glowy and soft. I struggle with dry patches on my cheeks in the winter and this took care of that problem beautifully, letting my foundation go on much smoother. I only used it once a week and that seemed like enough. It lasts a long time. It's a good product. The only cons are the mess and it's hard to get off.