October 21, 2014 | 840 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by alicea825

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Decided to try this after realizing its practically the same product but a lot cheaper than philosophy's. Works great leaving my skin super smooth and soft. After I like to follow up with a good moisturizing mask, like Mario badescu's healing and soothing, since it sometimes leaves my skin feeling a bit sensitive right after. Overall, great product and I'll continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cived

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I didn't give it 5 simply because I don't care for the way it's packaged, but it's definitely awesome. I've been using it on and off for several years now. It makes your skin super smooth, and compared to professional microdermabrasion and peels, it's cheap.

It certainly isn't going to give you pharmaceutical grade results; don't use this and expect that it will sand away all your crows feet and acne scars in one use. But over time, it will even out your skin tone and improve the texture.

Those who have had reactions to it are probably allergic to an ingredient. If you've had a severe reaction like the review below me - see a doctor!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by glamchick17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont understand... I have read a lot of great reviews on this product. I used it once and I have fine lines Ive never seen before. OMG my face looks horrible. I tried it on one side of my face and that side is now droopy. Its like it took out all the fat, it sanded it down and left it deflated looking. Its like I've aged 15 years on the side of my faced I used it on :( :(

Does anyone have any advice. I am so devistated by this. Will my skin ever go back to normal? All day long I look for lotions to fix that side of my face and nothing helps!!!

Please help someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Hwa

The first time I used it, felt like rubbing sand paper on my face, and I worried it would irritated my sensitive skin. Surprisingly, the product gives me super soft, smooth and glowing skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by laviejolie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. The very first time I brought this product (when it first came out) I returned it because it left my face so irritated. I don't know if the formulation changed but I decided to try it again because I didn't want to give up. Olay makes great products so I refused to accept this wouldn't work for me lol. I'm so glad I persisted! It's my HG exfoliation product. I just bought the Pro-X advanced cleansing system and I wonder if this can be used with the device for super exfoliation?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by strawberrygrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

horrible!!!! I bought this product because of all the great reviews it had online and such. After the first day, I was amazed at the clarity of my skin. After the third time of using it my skin broke out badly...i'm talking about cystic acne :( so buyer beware....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

This microdermabrasion set is the best I have used. First, you put the crystals on your dry face in small circular movements for about one minute. Then you apply the liquid, which produces a white foam and you can feel the heat/tingle of this product. Leave and massage on for about one minute, and your face will feel smooth, pores will look smaller, and blackheads will disappear! Love this product and cuts back on the number of blackheads on my nose and chin. Really aids in makeup and other products penetrating and working to their full potential.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Ribbonzzzz

I have been using this product for several months now (about 8 or so) and it is amazing! I will admit it, I do not have high expectations for over-the-counter products, but this is definitely worth checking out!
I use this product about once a week so it has lasted a while. After the first use, I could definitely feel my face was 10X's softer!
Only problem is the packaging. The microderm jar keeps leaking. :( Other than that, I say it is a good investment and worth trying out...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by mltussing

Absolutely love this product. Left my skin so smooth and I love the smell. Far less expensive than the product my facialist recommended and does a better job. I suspect this product would be too harsh for sensitive skin. Removing one star due to the fact you need two products and you're likely to have run out of one with leftovers of the other.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by moomaialley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was skeptical at first but now i am so very glad i decided to buy this product !!! i just got it yesterday and only used it once but i can already see/feel improvements. i used it on my back and chest (bacne scars) before i had a shower. My skin was sooo sooo smooth afterwards. I thought it would sting a little but it didnt ! its just perfect !!