L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

At first I didn't like the color on my lips, I thought it was too light. I eventually tried it again and it is my favorite nude lipstick. I keep trying other lipsticks for fun but they don't compare to this color. The formula is just average, not drying but not super moisturizing.

on 8/3/2013 6:53:00 PM

okay so I was watching a youtube video by missglamorrazzi and she was raving about this and the name sounded really familliar so I checked my makeup collection and realized I had it. I dont know when I got it but I completely forgot about it. And I am so happy she brought it up because I LOVE it. Its the perfect nude and it has the right amount of gloss. The only thing though I dont like is it smells kindnif off which is fine but occasionally it leaves this ratchet taste in the back of my mouth. So i just have to be careful not to taste it lol. But its worth it cause i love the colour soo much :-)

on 7/22/2013 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's really hard for me to find a nude lipstick that doesn't make me looked washed out. This one is one of the best I've found in terms of color. It's a darker, more brown nude. Looks incredibly natural, but gives the lips a more refined, and polished look. The packaging is fairly nice, as L'Oreal is notorious for. The only negative about this lipstick, and all the other Color Riche lipsticks as far as I can tell, is the smell. I'm not one to usually care about he scent of a product. If it works, any scent is worth it. However this isn't a smell that goes away. It's a really heavy, almost sickening plastic/rubbery smell. Sometimes I can tolerate it no problem, but other times it makes me feel queasy. So if you're sensitive to scents, I would suggest giving a tester a whiff before you purchase. Because otherwise, the lipstick is gorgeous.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This lipstick is what started my obsession with nudes. My only problem is that it seems to smell weird to me. But for the price (like 7.00) I'd say its defiantly worth it. Almost an exact dupe of MAC blankety.

on 6/5/2013 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Not for me. Made my lips pale and pasty, and I didn't care for the fragrance. I thought it might be a cheaper alternative to my MAC Viva Glam V, but it's nowhere close.

on 6/5/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this lipstick, and I usually never like a drug store lipstick. I used to have MAC's "Blankety" lipstick and this is pretty similar in color and tone for only around $7.00. Its a pretty nudish-pink, really tones down my deep red lips and looks natural. It is a very mellow, natural color and looks really pretty with some gloss on top as well. I actually love the L'oreal scent of this lipstick, reminds me of being in junior high :) I would definitely recommend. I won't be buying the Mac one anymore since this is so similar!

on 5/30/2013 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

When I say that I have 50+ nude lipsticks laying around in my makeup drawer, I'm not kidding. Every time I go wondering and I stumble across makeup, nude lipstick calls my name. It's an obsession, a never ending quest to find the perfect shade of nude lipstick that flatters ms.

With that being said, I think my never ending pursuit has come to an end. This is it. I am in love with this nude lipstick. I cannot say enough good about it! I've used all shorts of lipsticks- high end to drugstore- and this color is the perfect blend of brown and pinks. It should compliment just about any skin tone. Also, the price is amazing! It's under ten dollars and completes every outfit I wear :)!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such a lovely lipstick. I love it more than all other nudes I've tried and equally as much as Ysl rouge volupte in Nude Beige. Fairest Nude is the best drugstore lipstick. It is a pink/mauve toned nude that looks very flattering on my NC 25/30 olive complexion. I love it!

on 5/8/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My mom gave this lipstick to me because she knows I only wear nude lipsticks. I like the color but I don't like the smell,for me it's too strong. I noticed that the formula is a bit drying but I always wear lip balm underneath any lipstick so I never experience chapped lips because of this lipstick. All in all I will continue on using the one I have but I will not repurchase, I like the rimmel long lasting Kate Moss collection lipstick better and it's cheaper.

on 5/5/2013 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

DUPE ALERT: Once applied on my lips this looks exactly the same as MAC's Honey Love does! MAC is just a matte finish while this lippie is more of a creme sheen. I prefer the glossy finish for my overtly dry lips. The color is a bit too beigey for my everyday preference but I love it paired with a cool toned eye look.

Popular Lipsticks