April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I like the color and it makes my lips look smooth and made up....sadly it is the exact.same. color. Yes. The exact same color as my NC25 lips. Not sure if this is frustrating or useful.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell of this lipstick is truly repulsive. It smells like a vat of wax. I tried it for a week or so and hoped I'd get used to it, but I can't get past it. The consistency is not great, either. Just like it smells like wax, it feels like wax as you apply it. It settles into the creases of my lips, doesn't blend out. The color is just OK. All in all, meh.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know this is supposed to be the best nude since sliced bread, but I don't like it very much. I love the Colour Riche line in general because most of them are creamy, decently pigmented, and don't tear up my lips. But, as other reviewers have noted, this particular shade chaps my lips like nobody's business. In addition, though it looks like a beautiful pinky/brown shade in the tube, it somehow translates to a chalky mess on my lips no matter how I prep them or what I top it with. I had forgotten how difficult this shade is to work with for me, and pulled it out to wear to work today. Yuck. I had to wipe it off again and try another shade when I got there. I don't doubt that it's working for someone since it gets such high marks. But with my fair, cool-toned skin it's just disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've heard beauty bloggers, gurus, and Youtubers RAVE about this product. I've heard my friends say "go and try it!", and I actually believed all the hype over this lipstick that was supposed to be the perfect nude.
WELL THEY WERE WRONG, PEOPLE.
Wroooong.
This settled into all the little creases on my lips, and looked, generally, nearly white. It looked chalky, caky, and dry, but was a very creamy formula. It made my lips flake as well, which is hella not attractive, and smelled like old-lady lipstick (chemicals, musty fragrance, you get the picture.)
It's over-hyped, not because of the formula, but because of the TERRIBLE color that looked so lovely in the tube. In the lipstick bullet, it looks like a rosy, beautiful brown. On the lips, it looks tacky white, like I chugged a bottle of glue or ate frosting. Nasty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I LOVE this lipstick. It's my all-time favorite nude. It goes on super smoothly, and it looks great with almost any gloss. If you're looking for a great, true nude, this is the one. I don't usually buy L'oreal lip products, but this lipstick is the top of the line. I like it better than any of my higher end lipsticks, and it's a complete steal for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

I HAVE FOUND MY PERFECT PINK NUDE LIPSTICK :D!! It smells like a very generic lipstick but the color is on point. I've been searching high and low for that perfect nude pink lips. This bad boy is the one for me. For about $6 at target, this lipstick is perfect. I have a warm skintone and most nude shades out there are more fitted towards cooler toned people so it's been quite a search.

It's moisturizing and opaque. Wahhh, did I mention it was $6? Here I was ready to throw my dollar bills at MAC & YSL.

I won't dock it off points for smell, it's not repulsive but it's what I expected from a drugstore lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-The perfect nude for my golden tan skin
- Moisturizing
- Lasts a decent time

Cons
- SMELLS LIKE NAIR *GROSS*
- The packaging is a nightmare, they should just do REVLON/MAC like packaging, or if they wanna be that fancy then why not YSL lol

Overall i really do like this lipstick, and would buy it again. It cost about 10$ CAD
so could be cheaper since this is Drugstore.

---------
Looks great with a soft pink/peachy lip gloss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

For my skin (NW 40/43) this is definitely "concealer nude" when worn alone. I normally wear this under UD Lip Junkie in Naked and what a great combo that is! Took off a lippy because of the chemically lipstick smell. I know some people like it because thats how makeup "used to smell", but I think its atrocious.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by krys623

I absolutely love this lipstick. This is the prefect nude for me, not too pink, not too nude, just right. I like to pair this with MAC Oyster Girl lipgloss. This is also an excellent dupe of MAC Blankety (which I also own and love). Im an NC42 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by EmmaLouise18

So this is my first dabble in nude lip products. My lips are highly pigmented, so it is difficult to find something that doesn't wash me out This nude-which is on the verge of not really even being nude-has nice pink and brown undertones, which makes it much more wearable for me. It is very creamy and moisturizing. The one problem I had was the smell. It is absolutely horrific. Generally I am not sensitive to smell, but this is just bad. It wears away after about five mintues, but applying it is frustrating where the smell is concerned. I probably won't repurchase, only because of the scent.