September 2, 2014 | 1454 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

OMG!!! This IS the perfect nude!! I bought this cuz I ran out of my MAC Half 'n Half and I didn't want to spend so much on getting another one. I heard so many ppl rave about FN so i decided to give it a shot. I got mine at walmart for about $6US. I just tried it on today with no liner or anything... just on bare lips and it's gorgeous!!! I have really pigmented lips and FN nudes them out perfectly! It's not the kind of nude that makes you look like you're a corpse as well. It has the perfect amount of pinkiness to it. The texture is a bit drying tho for some reason so I will be using a good lip balm underneathe this lipstick. Also, I agree with the smell, it's very strong and artificial. I don't find it pleasant at all!! However, despite the flaws... i definitely would repurchase tho!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by suhlest

Amazing pinky nude color even against my very fair skin. Hydrating, opaque and glossy. Beautiful<3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick! Goes on smooth and looks very natural....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by andreatexi

This is a gorgeous lipstick! It's great for those who love a nude lip! It has a bit of a mauve.. Pinkish tone to it which makes it that much more gorgeous! It is super smooth and moisturizing... Almost too smooth that the lipstick kinda bends back a bit (be careful). A con in the smell... It doesn't bother me to be quite honest with you but as you can see on here it bothers quite a few people! But I would reccomend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by makeupmavenn

I love it. I see a lot of complaints about the smell of this lipstick, but I love it. I had forgotten L'Oreal lipsticks had this smell/taste and I really like it. That said, the color on me is the perfect nude. I bought it lastnight at CVS and it was $10.69, quite expensive for a ds lipstick, but still cheaper than a high end. I do find it somewhat moisturizing, but as the day wears on and it wears off, my lips are a little dry. I should just reapply! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I like the color and it makes my lips look smooth and made up....sadly it is the exact.same. color. Yes. The exact same color as my NC25 lips. Not sure if this is frustrating or useful.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell of this lipstick is truly repulsive. It smells like a vat of wax. I tried it for a week or so and hoped I'd get used to it, but I can't get past it. The consistency is not great, either. Just like it smells like wax, it feels like wax as you apply it. It settles into the creases of my lips, doesn't blend out. The color is just OK. All in all, meh.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know this is supposed to be the best nude since sliced bread, but I don't like it very much. I love the Colour Riche line in general because most of them are creamy, decently pigmented, and don't tear up my lips. But, as other reviewers have noted, this particular shade chaps my lips like nobody's business. In addition, though it looks like a beautiful pinky/brown shade in the tube, it somehow translates to a chalky mess on my lips no matter how I prep them or what I top it with. I had forgotten how difficult this shade is to work with for me, and pulled it out to wear to work today. Yuck. I had to wipe it off again and try another shade when I got there. I don't doubt that it's working for someone since it gets such high marks. But with my fair, cool-toned skin it's just disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've heard beauty bloggers, gurus, and Youtubers RAVE about this product. I've heard my friends say "go and try it!", and I actually believed all the hype over this lipstick that was supposed to be the perfect nude.
WELL THEY WERE WRONG, PEOPLE.
Wroooong.
This settled into all the little creases on my lips, and looked, generally, nearly white. It looked chalky, caky, and dry, but was a very creamy formula. It made my lips flake as well, which is hella not attractive, and smelled like old-lady lipstick (chemicals, musty fragrance, you get the picture.)
It's over-hyped, not because of the formula, but because of the TERRIBLE color that looked so lovely in the tube. In the lipstick bullet, it looks like a rosy, beautiful brown. On the lips, it looks tacky white, like I chugged a bottle of glue or ate frosting. Nasty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I LOVE this lipstick. It's my all-time favorite nude. It goes on super smoothly, and it looks great with almost any gloss. If you're looking for a great, true nude, this is the one. I don't usually buy L'oreal lip products, but this lipstick is the top of the line. I like it better than any of my higher end lipsticks, and it's a complete steal for the price.