Avon Anew Alternative Intensive Age Treatment [DISCONTINUED]

WATER/EAU GLYCOLIC ACID GLYCERIN ETHOXYDIGLYCOL ISODODECANE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE THIODIPROPIONIC ACID HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER CETEARYL ALCOHOL DIMETHICONE BEHENYL ALCOHOL CETEARYL METHICONE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE 2-AMINO-4,5-DIMETHYLTHIAZOLE HBR LIGUSTICUM CHUANXIONG ROOT EXTRACT MELIA AZADIRACHTA FLOWER EXTRACT PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3 PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE TETRAHYDRODEMETHOXYDIFERULOYLMETHANE TETRAHYDROBISDEMETHOXYDIFERULOYLMETHANE PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) ROOT EXTRACT FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) FRUIT EXTRACT TOCOPHERYL ACETATE SQUALANE DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER TETRAHYDRODIFERULOYLMETHANE GLYCOL STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE PEG-100 STEARATE CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE STEARETH-20 SCLEROTIUM GUM HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER BUTYLENE GLYCOL SILICA DISODIUM EDTA STEARAMIDE AMP POLYSORBATE 60 PARFUM/FRAGRANCE PHENOXYETHANOL TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARAMEL

on 6/22/2007 9:20:00 AM

About a month ago, I bought a bunch of samples of this on Ebay to see if I liked it before I shelled out $32 for it on Avon. I really didn't notice any changes in my skin for the first couple of weeks. But around the 3rd week I noticed that my skin was a lot smoother and softer. I also noticed that my pores seemed smaller too. I've been using it as a night cream since, especially in summer, that it's a little heavy for daytime wear. I honestly can't remember when my skin has been this soft (I'm in my mid 30's). I like the smell of it too. I just bought some more (a lot cheaper on Ebay). This has become my new night cream. I love it!!

on 6/11/2007 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product just did nothing for me. I am 42 and I have very oily skin. After more than a month, I didn't see any results at all.

on 5/25/2007 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This took a good 3-4 weeks to really start working, but it definitely is working. My skin is pretty much glowing, and that's really amazing because it was looking awful for a while there. My pores look smaller, I can't see any blackheads, and my skin seems more "plump" - I'm 29 and the plumpness is more reminiscent of my 19-year old face. The only problem is the jar... you have to put your fingers in it which is never a good thing, but to be honest, I've never really had that much of a problem with this. I've used a lot of Avon products that come in jars and I normally use up the product before it goes bad. Anyway, this is awesome stuff. And I love the scent too, doesn't bother me at all.

on 5/9/2007 12:37:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. I have been using it every night for the past month and my face is stunningly smooth and glowy and super clear which is a huge feat since I have very angry combo skin that used to have issues with lots of under the skin blemishes. Haven't broken out since and this stuff even seems to have evened out my complexion in terms of fading some tiny acne scars I had. The smell is also very soothing. I love this product.

on 4/20/2007 11:32:00 AM

While this product seemed to work for firming and smoothing my skin, it was just too much for my sensitive skin and caused significant redness, especially around my nose and mouth. I'm 30 with fair combo skin. I would probably recommend this for someone without sensitive skin, since besides the irritation I generally liked it (and my mom loves it). I now use Jamieson's Vitamin A night cream for an all around cream and am on the hunt for a good wrinkle smoother.

on 4/15/2007 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is getting high ratings for a good reason. This is the best AHA or glycolic acid treatment out there with the most elegant base for the money. I think that this is comparable to Neostrata's options for less money and easier to find. Yes, this will sting the first few times that you use it and maybe a little down the line. But that's because it is taking the dead skin off of your face and leaving radiant, dewy skin underneath to show the world. This calms down my face, leaves it moisturized and even though it's a treatment and not a moisturizer, I don't always need a moisturizer afterwards. Try this. Ask your rep for samples (and a sample should last a couple of applications). I was a faithful user of Alpha Hydroxy Souffle but this is better. Pricy, but better.

on 1/31/2007 12:43:00 PM

I love this stuff! I've only been using it for about 3 weeks, but I absolutely adore the consistency and the smell when I put the cream on my face. It just feels and smells very soothing. The other wonder of it all was something that others have commented on...it seems to open up the pores, causing an initial break-out...and this was wonderful for me because I have had these two little bumps on my face for at least a year which would never come to a head or disappear, even with acne medications. After just a week with this cream, they came to a head, were popped, and are now gone. I'm quite happy!

on 1/25/2007 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this cream for a month and I am very happy with the results. I have combination skin with tiny pink "left overs" from where acne used to be. I used scrubs, alpha hydrox and l'oreal peel, and although they softened my skin, they did not fade away the pink marks. This cream helped even out my skin tone and made my skin soft. I don't have to have a full face of make-up now; I only wear some pressed powder. I agree with other reviewers: it's cheaper to buy this product on ebay.

on 1/9/2007 7:24:00 PM

My mom suggested this stuff, as she purchased it for herself and it was a little much for her sensitive skin. I have combo-acne prone, yet "needs to be moisturized" skin. I was a definate skeptic after trying alot of acne treatments, and breaking out from a lot of creams claiming to be non-comedogenic. I have been using Anew All-in-One cream for a few years now to counteract aging and sun damage b4 it starts (i'm 32). Well, anyways i looove this product. It has smoothed my skin, speeds the healing of acne, and fades the marks left by past flare-ups. The only thing i warn about is that if your skin is sensitive or really dry, this may not be for you..as my skin SOMETIMES needs a little more moisure, but i atritbute this to the GREAT exfoliating effects from the glycolic acid. I can literally tell that it is slothing off the dead cells as new ones form...I love this product, and although it is pricey through catalog ($32) you can find it on E-BAY pretty easily. P.S. i am also a fan of the day cream w/ 25spf and the photo-radiance treatement....the 3 products together are awesome!!!

on 1/6/2007 11:13:00 AM

There must be an volatile ingredient in this product. Although it seemed to do it's intended job, my face broke out in bumps, it burned the skin and made it extremely itchy. I tried to like it assuming the burning was effective, but when I realized that my other skin products do not result in these conditions, decided to trash it - there are too many products on the market that try hard to avoid these reactions specifically - it just doesn't make sense....