Lancome L -extreme Mascara

3.7

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, PALMITIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TALC, PTFE, PEG-40 STEARATE, SIMETHICONE, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, MYRISTIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, RAYON, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL CHITOSAN, PANTHENOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, ACRYLATES/VP COPOLYMER, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

on 9/29/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for three years now. I originally was using lancome hypnose but found that it was not doing much for my lashes seeing as they are naturally think/coarse, and it just added unecessary weight. L'extreme separates my lashes and adds length, which is exactly what I wanted.

on 9/15/2010 11:00:00 AM

I am really on the fence about this one. This review is for the mini sample size. Now that being said I have heard these minis can differ hugely from the original full sized products. I really loved the brush; however, I did not care for the consistency of the mascara. It did not hold a curl to save my life & it was kinda on the dry side (again could have been a old sample from store). Left my lashes kinda cakey, not really clumpy, but you know how sometimes mascara can leave tiny little blogs of mascara on the lashes (not sure what that is called). Of course the blobs are easily remedied with a lash brush, but for the price I don't want that at all. Maybe one day I will try the full sized product & hope that it proves me wrong.

on 8/26/2010 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I really liked this mascara. It has a unique brush that grabs your lashes and coats them with mascara. It does not clump or smear, and the length is quite noticeable. It also gives subtle volume.I truly liked this one Lancome put out, however the price bothers me. If you're on a budget, do not purchase because its $24, but if you would like to splurge-go ahead!!!

on 8/15/2010 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! It's the best one I've tried so far. It lengthens, curls and volumises my lashes. It mostly lengthens and curls them, the volumising is a nice bonus. It also makes a nice black coat to darken my lashes making them more noticable. I've gotten compliments when wearing this mascara so thats a good sign. It doesn't clump most of the time. It has only started to clump a bit now that the formula is getting dry :( But technically it is time to replace it since its been well over 3 months (i think its been 6-8 months eek).
This mascara makes my lashes so long and curly that I have to be careful of them hitting my brow bone hahaha! It stays put for at least 5 hours but i havent checked after that. Love it.

on 6/26/2010 2:51:00 AM

Great great mascara! I bought this in a travel set and didnt tend to use daily. One day I run out of my masacaras and had to use it. It gets better and better! Also I use Lancome Cils Booster with it, my lashes looks fabolous!! I love making up more & more with them ! When I finish this tube, I will definitely repurchase it again!

on 5/20/2010 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great mascara as far as the formula goes. It leaves the tips of my lashes tapered and never leaves those little "balls" on the ends. The only reason I didn't give this five lippies is because although the formula is perfect, the brush isn't so amazing. It takes a lot of separating with a lash comb after application. Also, it's supposed to extend your lashes...this doesn't really make my lashes nearly as long as other lengthening formulas I've tried.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

What average mascara! For so much! Better mascara can be found for cheaper. However, this product does not clump like used kitty litter so thats a plus. Probably an excellent product for someone that was blessed with more than 6 lashes (AKA not me). Its easy to apply. Other than that what can I say? There are drugstore brand mascaras out there which are a third to a quarter of the price that do approximately the same job. A sin of many makeup companies is charging so much because of the name.

on 3/29/2010 4:00:00 AM

I purchased this mascara new from a Lancome counter. I curled my lashes before use (as always). I do not feel it does much in the way of lengthening or volumizing my lashes. Once applied, it doesn't hold curl very well. Very straight looking lashes. Does a poor job fanning our lashes and easily clumps. I'm not impressed.

on 3/27/2010 3:09:00 AM

I received this as a gift. It lengthens my eye lashes and gives my lashes a defined and doll-like look. It doesn't gives much volume though. Volume is important for me as my lashes are not dense, so I may not buy this mascara again.

on 2/13/2010 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this mascara is great. It REALLY lengthens the lashes, it doesnt add much volume though but overall is the best Ive tried so far and Ive tried many. Definetely my HG.