October 21, 2014 | 945 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this mascara. It has a unique brush that grabs your lashes and coats them with mascara. It does not clump or smear, and the length is quite noticeable. It also gives subtle volume.I truly liked this one Lancome put out, however the price bothers me. If you're on a budget, do not purchase because its $24, but if you would like to splurge-go ahead!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Sharlene88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! It's the best one I've tried so far. It lengthens, curls and volumises my lashes. It mostly lengthens and curls them, the volumising is a nice bonus. It also makes a nice black coat to darken my lashes making them more noticable. I've gotten compliments when wearing this mascara so thats a good sign. It doesn't clump most of the time. It has only started to clump a bit now that the formula is getting dry :( But technically it is time to replace it since its been well over 3 months (i think its been 6-8 months eek).
This mascara makes my lashes so long and curly that I have to be careful of them hitting my brow bone hahaha! It stays put for at least 5 hours but i havent checked after that. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by kriek

Great great mascara! I bought this in a travel set and didnt tend to use daily. One day I run out of my masacaras and had to use it. It gets better and better! Also I use Lancome Cils Booster with it, my lashes looks fabolous!! I love making up more & more with them ! When I finish this tube, I will definitely repurchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara as far as the formula goes. It leaves the tips of my lashes tapered and never leaves those little "balls" on the ends. The only reason I didn't give this five lippies is because although the formula is perfect, the brush isn't so amazing. It takes a lot of separating with a lash comb after application. Also, it's supposed to extend your lashes...this doesn't really make my lashes nearly as long as other lengthening formulas I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

What average mascara! For so much! Better mascara can be found for cheaper. However, this product does not clump like used kitty litter so thats a plus. Probably an excellent product for someone that was blessed with more than 6 lashes (AKA not me). Its easy to apply. Other than that what can I say? There are drugstore brand mascaras out there which are a third to a quarter of the price that do approximately the same job. A sin of many makeup companies is charging so much because of the name.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Tigglez11

I purchased this mascara new from a Lancome counter. I curled my lashes before use (as always). I do not feel it does much in the way of lengthening or volumizing my lashes. Once applied, it doesn't hold curl very well. Very straight looking lashes. Does a poor job fanning our lashes and easily clumps. I'm not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by marlin

I received this as a gift. It lengthens my eye lashes and gives my lashes a defined and doll-like look. It doesn't gives much volume though. Volume is important for me as my lashes are not dense, so I may not buy this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by danidani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

this mascara is great. It REALLY lengthens the lashes, it doesnt add much volume though but overall is the best Ive tried so far and Ive tried many. Definetely my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by parisloveshoppnlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive worn this product for the past 2 and half years. Ive loved it and will probably always have it in my makeup bag. To me it is the only mascara that lengthens, lengthens with curl and gives me volume and lasts

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 8:18:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

What a disappointment after Définicils! The brush is too big, and I just can't seem to be able to apply the mascara without some of it ending on my eyelids. Additionally, this mascara provides zero lengthening. It just provides a bit of colour, even with several coats. It doesn't clump lashes together when applied, neither does it flake or smudge during the day, so that's a plus. And as always, Lancome mascara never irritate my sensitive eyes. But all in all, L'extreme is very inferior compared to Définicils. Luckily I got to test the mascara from a friend. Won't be buying for myself.