July 22, 2014 | 2353 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by kriek

Great great mascara! I bought this in a travel set and didnt tend to use daily. One day I run out of my masacaras and had to use it. It gets better and better! Also I use Lancome Cils Booster with it, my lashes looks fabolous!! I love making up more & more with them ! When I finish this tube, I will definitely repurchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara as far as the formula goes. It leaves the tips of my lashes tapered and never leaves those little "balls" on the ends. The only reason I didn't give this five lippies is because although the formula is perfect, the brush isn't so amazing. It takes a lot of separating with a lash comb after application. Also, it's supposed to extend your lashes...this doesn't really make my lashes nearly as long as other lengthening formulas I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

What average mascara! For so much! Better mascara can be found for cheaper. However, this product does not clump like used kitty litter so thats a plus. Probably an excellent product for someone that was blessed with more than 6 lashes (AKA not me). Its easy to apply. Other than that what can I say? There are drugstore brand mascaras out there which are a third to a quarter of the price that do approximately the same job. A sin of many makeup companies is charging so much because of the name.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Tigglez11

I purchased this mascara new from a Lancome counter. I curled my lashes before use (as always). I do not feel it does much in the way of lengthening or volumizing my lashes. Once applied, it doesn't hold curl very well. Very straight looking lashes. Does a poor job fanning our lashes and easily clumps. I'm not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by marlin

I received this as a gift. It lengthens my eye lashes and gives my lashes a defined and doll-like look. It doesn't gives much volume though. Volume is important for me as my lashes are not dense, so I may not buy this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by danidani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

this mascara is great. It REALLY lengthens the lashes, it doesnt add much volume though but overall is the best Ive tried so far and Ive tried many. Definetely my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by parisloveshoppnlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive worn this product for the past 2 and half years. Ive loved it and will probably always have it in my makeup bag. To me it is the only mascara that lengthens, lengthens with curl and gives me volume and lasts

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 8:18:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

What a disappointment after Définicils! The brush is too big, and I just can't seem to be able to apply the mascara without some of it ending on my eyelids. Additionally, this mascara provides zero lengthening. It just provides a bit of colour, even with several coats. It doesn't clump lashes together when applied, neither does it flake or smudge during the day, so that's a plus. And as always, Lancome mascara never irritate my sensitive eyes. But all in all, L'extreme is very inferior compared to Définicils. Luckily I got to test the mascara from a friend. Won't be buying for myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by caoscalmo

I bought the waterproof version of this mascara. LENGTHEN is the word for this mascara. It does exactly that and Only that.
This mascara really adds length to the lashes. It has staying power and it looks very natural. It smudges a little (but very little) after long hours.

For those who wants volume, this may not be the right mascara, but for those who wants length, this is fabulous! I very much reccomend it! I have been using it for 4 months and it hasn't dried out. :)
I always curl my eyelashes beforehand with shu uemura's eyecurler, both works really well together.

It doesn't cause any fall out for the lashes, I love the packaging. The only downside is that it's quite pricey. Nonetheless it is a very good buy and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by reveriepapillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how it holds the curl and lengthen the lashes! now, if only it would volumize as well! but alas...I am still looking for such a WONDER product~!

Considering my oily lids, the waterproof version of this one still smudges a bit for me~ but I would say it would go a good 4 hrs before smudging, which is pretty impressive considering my oily lids!! A primer certainly helps~~!

when I use on clients, I'd have to scoop it out, so in my dreamland I would like the neck of the tube to be wider for access other than a brush or spoolie. But that's my only complaint about the packaging. Price, I think, is still expensive~ but I would rather buy this than have raccoon eyes!