Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 6/22/2012 12:54:00 PM

Love Love Love this bronzer! It is the ONLY bronzer that i have ever been able to use that looks natural on me and not orange or too dark brown. Goes on beautifully with a smaller kabuki brush and makes me look as if i have a healthy glow!

I am really liking a lot of Tarte products and this one is among them! No breakouts on my sensitive skin with their natural ingredients. The only thing that bothers me is their gel liners in the pot that make my eyes itch, water, and burn!

on 6/10/2012 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT bronzer!!! This is the ONLY bronzer I have found that gives a natural glow, not orangey and artificial looking.
You can use it for an all-over sun-kissed glow or use it to define and contour your cheekbones. I use it mostly for the latter and apply with E.L.F. Studio Blusher Brush along the hollows of my cheeks - this creates a wonderful contour and makes your cheekbones really pop!
Love the finish - it's not shimmery or matte but somewhere in between...a really nice natural finish. I even put a swipe or two of it on my eyelids - really brightens the eyes!
Highly recommend this bronzer and will definitely buy again.

on 6/8/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got a little sample of this in Sephora and I really like it! It has slight shimmer but it doesn't look overdone on the skin. At first I didn't think it would show up well on my NW35 skin. But it gives me a subtle warmth that I really like! Will definitely repurchase!

on 6/5/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Broke me out. When you start reading up on ingredients you will see that rarely are all natural beauty products..."natural". Bismuth Oxychloride is in this bronzer and when read up on it, it is a known irritant. I loved the color of this bronxer, it looked great on my skin....but it broke me out every single time I tried to use it. I am senstive to bronzers for some reason, now i'm using the Cargo Blu-ray Bronzer without breakin out.

on 5/8/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I can tell when I'm not wearing this bronzer, it is the perfect shade for my olive skin to wear all year round and bring some color to my face. The packaging is great, love the magnet closure. My sister gave it to me as a gift so haven't figured out how much it will cost me when I toss this one out.

on 5/1/2012 6:46:00 PM

I received a sample size of this bronzer, along with some other Tarte products, as part of my Sephora 500-point perk. Out of all the items I received, this is the only one I actually find worth using.

It's a nice, medium dark bronzer with subtle shimmer. I do prefer matte bronzers, but I don't mind the shimmer too much. It's a little dark for my fair skin, but if I use a fluffy duo-fibre brush and a light hand when applying, it works well and gives me natural-looking color.

The biggest con is the packaging, which I dislike.
The biggest pro is how LONG-WEARING this is! I checked my makeup 8 hours after application on a hot summer day, and I didn't need to touch up my bronzer! Very impressed with how this wears.

I'm still on the hunt for my HG matte bronzer, but this is a good product and I may purchase it in full size when I finish the sample.

on 3/2/2012 8:02:00 PM

Bronzers with shimmer really don't work for me. I dislike having my entire face, neck and decolletage sparkle. My preference in bronzers lean toward matte ones such as NYC Sunny (which unfortunately is a few shades too deep). Still on the hunt!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the formula of the Tarte Bronzers. I have both the regular Park Avenue Princess, and the waterproof Matte Park Avenue Princess. I love both.

The regular Park Avenue Princess is very shimmery. On my medium skin tone, it doesn't show up too much pigmentation on me, its a very light bronzer on me, and adds a lot of shimmer. I use this more as a highlighter on my cheeks. It has gold shimmer to it. Very pretty.

It lasts a long time, the packaging is so cute, and it doesn't break me out or make me feel or look oily. Great products!

Added: The Matte Waterproof Bronzer is actually waterproof. I use this one every day. It adds great natural color to my face. Its a golden toned bronzer, and completely matte, which is hard to find. I suggest you try this!! This is my holy grail bronzer.

I love the packaging of this product! So cute! This bronzer has some shimmer, so it's not a matte. It adds a nice glow to the face. A bit pricey but still a repurchase!

on 1/24/2012 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I never thought I would ever have to use a bronzer but I got this in a kit with Tarte's Dollface 12 hr AC blush. Why not give it a try? I've been using this every day since! It's winter and want a bit of warmth to my C4/NC40 coloring. Very natural.

Popular Bronzers