Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking Concealer

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Mica: Is a naturally occurring mineral noted for its transparent sparkly luster. Lauroyl Lysine: An all-natural amino acid derived from coconut fatty acid, contributing to the products silk like creamy texture and spreadability qualities. Titanium Dioxide: An inert white mineral that is used as a color adjuster. Iron Oxides: Cosmetic pigments used to add depths of color. Ultramarines: An inorganic vibrant pigment used to add color.

on 11/10/2009 10:09:00 PM

I think this is good for the under-eye area but it doesn't really cover my blemishes. It just forms a ring around the pimples and looks worse than it did before I applied this. But if your trying to cover dark circles this definitely works. I'm gonna try the intensive fair concealer instead because I think it will work better, so I don't think I'll buy again.

on 11/7/2009 10:35:00 AM

I used this in the sample size and didnt see anything special in it. The consistency was finely milled and didnt settle into fine lines but I felt like that was also due to the help of my primer. This concealer was mediocre to me and I did not repurchase it in the full size form when I made a huge order from EDM. I also dont plan on ordering it in the future. I believe there are better concealers that EDM has like abbots pick me up for undereyes, intensive concealers for blemishes and acne scars and mint for counteracting the redness.

on 10/25/2009 6:31:00 AM

I love this concealer it works with any foundation I decide to use and it covers really well.. I have found that it looks so much more natural to just conceal my imperfections ( acne scars, any red bumps) with this concealer and then just use a light coverage foundation over my entire face. I am now using the new bare minerals matte and after concealing i just buff that all over my face and i look pretty dang flawless, without looking over done. And it doesnt break me out which is always a plus! HG :)

on 10/24/2009 3:56:00 PM

Love this product so much! Works really well over my green concealer and my blemishes and scars are completely gone! Also use this under my eyes and works really well and brightens up my face.

on 10/22/2009 5:45:00 PM

Just ordered a full-size of this, although the sample will last a while too. It works very well. Just what I need, does not look chalky and matches my skin really well. Blends into the skin and you don't feel that its there.

on 10/2/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is a pretty good concealer. It conceals most of the "issues" on my face quite well although I think that it's a bit too light and doesn't match my skintone well enough to do a really good job. As I have very dark circles and need to apply several layers, this creates a crepey look under my eyes. However, I love the convenience and feeling of using a powder over a cream formulation. I wish that this came in a more user-friendly pressed compact.

I've since found EM's intensive concealer in medium which is a better colour match for me and therefore conceals much better.

on 8/20/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received this as part of the sample kit. I love this!! I can't wait to repurchase the full size. This hides everything and is very easy to blend. I tried Bare Escentuals, but was unhappy due to poor coverage and my skin itched, due, I'm sure, to the ingredient that Everyday Minerals doesn't have.

on 8/14/2009 10:43:00 AM

I got as part of the sample kit. It worked on covering acne marks or redness, but it only made my dark circles look worse.

on 8/11/2009 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this concealer. It does WONDERS to hide my redness from my acne scars, and it hides my tiny little pimples quite nicely! This one works better than that green colour corrector for redness (in my opinion anyway) and looks much more natural. Definately a plus in my books and will repurchase when I run out!

on 7/31/2009 5:28:00 AM

I have really dry skin and most concealers dries my skin up, i start flaking and ending up peeling the concealer off. It looks gross. But I was surprised by how well this concealer worked for both under my eyes and covering blemishes! a little bit goes a long way, it stays put all day.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products