July 22, 2014 | 2079 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Skatterbol

Love this!! It is the first moisturiser not to exasperate my sensitive acne prone skin, in fact it has improved it by a mile! I love the fresh cucumber scent, it delivers just the right amount of moisture and works great under my estee foundations - dw/dwl/futurist. I have tried other moisturisers since discovering daywear (due to being a little expensive) but my skin is not happy and has resulted in big breakouts and red bumps on forehead - this also happens when I have tried other foundations. So I think I have found my HG moisturiser - yipeeeeeeeee.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have been using this for about a week and so far, no breakouts which I was worried about becaus this is not a gel and doesn't say ' oil free' or anything. My skin feels quite smooth with it but I can't really tell if it is moisurising enough since the pesky 'dryness lines' at the top of my cheeks, beside my eyes, don't really seem to have diminished. Also, weirdly, my hands feel dry after using this. Not sure if I am just imagining it. Maybe it's the sun screen in it: can remember any sun screen that sinks in rather than sits on top of my skin always made it feel like there is this slight 'dry' veil over it.

Have bought the Hydrationist lotion in a pump today so will start using that at night to see if it makes a difference.

Update 29 April 2012:
Have been using this as a daytime moisturiser and Hydrationist at night and my skin has never looked better. Hydrationist is definitely more hydrating. Neither break me out so hallelujah to that! This one has more antioxidants and of course the benefit of an spf so am sticking with it for daytime. I find it slightly weird that Estee Lauder markets this for day and night... I wouldnt feel comfortable wearing an SPF to bed... They are still pretty harsh chemicals, after all. I can feel them burning my eyes when I accidentally rub my eyes when using this. Although Hydrationist also has fragrance, it doesn't burn my eyes. On the other hand Estee Lauder sure knows its skincare so I hope I can trust that they wouldn't put anything harmful in their creams... So far, I'm impressed so I will keep using this. Am glad to have found some age-appropriate skincare products that don't make me look like a spotty teenager ;)

Update 8 August 2012:
Well, I ran out of DayWear and haven't replaced it yet. In the meantime I have been using Hydrationist for day as well as night, and only now do I fully appreciate the oil-control benefits of DayWear. Am keeping Hydrationist for night but will buy DayWear again (for, well, day wear) as soon as possible: my face is an oil slick by 4 pm!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ana7mac

I've just recently finished my bottle of Estee Lauder Daywear Cream, and I feel like my skin is better than ever. It's clear, almost without imperfections, even toned and balanced. My skin is combo with dry tendencies. For it, it is the perfect moisturizer. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly, but it it's also very moisturizing.

Negatives: It's very expensive. The smell is fresh but it can become tiresome with time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by aludden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this when I bought my last Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation. Estee Lauder is the only foundation that I have found that doesn't break me out so I figured I would give this a try too. I have been using it for a few days after my Proactiv routine in the morning. I love the smell and this hydrates my skin just enough. I don't get oily during the day and my makeup goes on much smoother. So far it hasn't broken me out either. I LOVE Estee Lauder! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mppaul23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another winner from EL. Love this light moisturizer during the day over my idealist pore minimizer and at night over ANRSC. Wonderful cucumber smell , just wish the packaging was better and a higher spf. I am currently trying out a few other moisturizers (cerave PM, Murad Essential C Moisturizer spf 30) but I know I will be purchasing this one again.I just love the high quality products EL makes, so I guess I will always have something from her in my beauty arsenal.

Update 10/10/12 I am back with the Daywear after a bit of a bad run with other less effective moisturizers. Just love how my face feels like a baby's bottom after I use it. i know the jar packaging is bad for the stability and hygiene of the ingredients but this is just too good of a product to put down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by amillionbucks

Out of the hundreds of moisturizers I've tried in my life, this is the only one that does everything I want it to. It moisturizes perfectly without leaving my face greasy, it gives me a little pop of SPF without leaving behind a ghostly white glow, and it lasts. I love the texture and consistency of this stuff - not to mention the fresh herbal, cucumber melon scent. I look forward to putting this on the morning. My skin looks great!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kaylanault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh! I hated this lotion. I could just feel the chemicals sinking into my face when I used it. Not a nice moisturizer - doesn't even do it's job. I'd rather use olive oil!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't control oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. I suffered a lot from dryness and flakiness as I've gotten older but still need antiacne products, but Daywear has totally eradicated the flakes yet doesn't make my skin look greasy. No problem with breakouts at all, and I have a huge fear of moisturizers because I break out so easily. A huge thumb's up from me.

On the other hand, don't be confused and buy the Daywear cream, which was terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by dylanfan95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My grandma actually gave me this product because she didn't want it, and I have been using it for a couple weeks now. Overall...I don't think it's doing much good. It feels like it's clogging my pores, and I don't like the thick consistency. I have combination skin, so maybe this would be good for someone with reeeeeeally dry skin, but it's not for me. I got this for free, so I can stand it, but I certainly wouldn't pay full price for this product.