December 22, 2014 | 1580 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this with my purchase of Advanced Night Repair.
Didn't think too much of it, but when I tried it, I fell in love with it. I have problem skin (oily skin with a dry patch here and there). That's why I got ANR. When I put the Daywear over it, my skin revives. It gets a nice glowy/dewy look which doesn't look or feel greasy at all. My problem zones vanished within a week. My skin looks and feels great. I have now an even skintone, hardly no blemishes and no greasy film. I use it as a night cream, and every morning I'm amazed how good my skin looks.
I will definitely repurchase, as aparantly Estee Lauder is the only brand that is able to make my skin balanced en looking fabulous. Yes, it is pricy. But when I calculate how much money I have waisted the past years on regular drugstore creams and lotions which only made my skin looking worse, this comes out cheap!
I like the jar, beautiful golden lid with the prettiest blue jar, suits really well in my bathroom, and gives a luxurious touch.
Yes, I'm convinced! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jillbeannw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lightweight moisturizer that feels great on my skin. I like the smell and its SPF 15 is awesome. I find it a bit pricy but it has lasted me awhile. I would get it when they offer a gift with purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just couldnt get past the smell of this. It just smelled artificial and odd and it was a little greasy, imo. However, when I wore it to bed, I woke up with smooth skin. I just can't wear this in the day because it makes my face look oily, no matter how little I put on. I would recommend to people with dry, dry skin and are sensitive to fragrances- you will love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this with a purchase of two or more products but I would never buy this. It's fragranced(fragrance is not skin care) it contains dye,it's packed in a jar so any beneficial ingredients ie antioxidants vitamins etc, will break down in the presence of air not to mention dipping your fingers in the jar, clean or not still spreads bacteria.The smell lingered on my face all day. Fragrance free skin care that's the way to go.I'd far rather smell raw ingredients than have these harmful perfumes in my face creams.Perfume and alcohol in skin care causes a lot of damage . All I can say in this creams favour is Estee Lauder got the sunscreen part right. It protects with stabilised avabenzone. Apart from that this cream is overpriced rubbish.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by amadiktor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a great moisturizer. I have very dry and sensitive skin but It leaves my skin hydrated all day and it has never brake me out. The scent is pleasant enough but the package could be more inovative. Although it's a bit pricey I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great daily moisturizer. It hydrates all day, doesn't interfere with my makeup and doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. Smells a bit like cucumbers. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by mzmallu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this amongst a multitude of freebies from a perfume purchase about a good year and a half ago, and from the first application to the last, I loved each and every moment of it! A delicate, enjoyable Cucumber scent with light notes of Jasmine delight the senses while making the skin feel satin smooth, silky, and super nourished. I have acne-prone skin and this product never broke me out and I look forward to repurchasing more Estee Lauder skincare products in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great moisturizer! It has a pleasant cucumber smell. It feels light on and it leaves my refreshed , never greasy. It has anti-oxidants and SPF15 which ofcourse is a plus. Since it does has SPF, i wear this during the day (Lancomes bienfait aqua vital at night ) on top of my idealist and together they leave my skin feeling smooth, and clean. It is also to be said it helps prevents the first signs of aging.. i dont know if thats true but overall, great moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Skatterbol

Love this!! It is the first moisturiser not to exasperate my sensitive acne prone skin, in fact it has improved it by a mile! I love the fresh cucumber scent, it delivers just the right amount of moisture and works great under my estee foundations - dw/dwl/futurist. I have tried other moisturisers since discovering daywear (due to being a little expensive) but my skin is not happy and has resulted in big breakouts and red bumps on forehead - this also happens when I have tried other foundations. So I think I have found my HG moisturiser - yipeeeeeeeee.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have been using this for about a week and so far, no breakouts which I was worried about becaus this is not a gel and doesn't say ' oil free' or anything. My skin feels quite smooth with it but I can't really tell if it is moisurising enough since the pesky 'dryness lines' at the top of my cheeks, beside my eyes, don't really seem to have diminished. Also, weirdly, my hands feel dry after using this. Not sure if I am just imagining it. Maybe it's the sun screen in it: can remember any sun screen that sinks in rather than sits on top of my skin always made it feel like there is this slight 'dry' veil over it.

Have bought the Hydrationist lotion in a pump today so will start using that at night to see if it makes a difference.

Update 29 April 2012:
Have been using this as a daytime moisturiser and Hydrationist at night and my skin has never looked better. Hydrationist is definitely more hydrating. Neither break me out so hallelujah to that! This one has more antioxidants and of course the benefit of an spf so am sticking with it for daytime. I find it slightly weird that Estee Lauder markets this for day and night... I wouldnt feel comfortable wearing an SPF to bed... They are still pretty harsh chemicals, after all. I can feel them burning my eyes when I accidentally rub my eyes when using this. Although Hydrationist also has fragrance, it doesn't burn my eyes. On the other hand Estee Lauder sure knows its skincare so I hope I can trust that they wouldn't put anything harmful in their creams... So far, I'm impressed so I will keep using this. Am glad to have found some age-appropriate skincare products that don't make me look like a spotty teenager ;)

Update 8 August 2012:
Well, I ran out of DayWear and haven't replaced it yet. In the meantime I have been using Hydrationist for day as well as night, and only now do I fully appreciate the oil-control benefits of DayWear. Am keeping Hydrationist for night but will buy DayWear again (for, well, day wear) as soon as possible: my face is an oil slick by 4 pm!