November 22, 2014 | 1944 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ShopaholicsAnonymous

This is one of my top polishes of all time for many reasons. One is obviously the color. A gorgeous glitter that definitely evokes Dorothy's shoes in Wizard of Oz. The application is flawless. You couldn't ask for better. There's no cuticle drag. The formula is the perfect consistency. It's sheer but builds to opacity in 2-3 coats. It does not require a base color. The wear time is amazing on me. I used it with my typical BC/TC combo: CND Stickey BC and Gelous+SV on top, and it lasted a full week without chipping. And I work retail so I'm very hard on my hands.

Bottom Line: This is the perfect polish. Everyone needs this one in their collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl555

For some reason, I haven't worn this in over a year. Having just done my nails with it now, I want to punch myself for neglecting this beautiful polish for so long. I wanted something festive for the Christmas season, and this definitely fills that desire. This red just absolutely glows on the nails. It dries quickly and is opaque in 3 coats. I can't say enough good things about this polish. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

For someone who generally doesn't care for red nail polish, I must say this is just plain beautiful. It has a dark crimson base with small red shimmer/flecks. It applied smoothly and looked beautiful with two coats, and it dried quickly. The surface is slightly rough due to the shimmer so a top coat is needed for smoothness. It is the first red I really have loved on my fair, cool-toned skin. Perfect for Christmas, Valentine's Day, or anytime you want a lovely red!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Truly gorgeous and spectacular, it is a show stopper for the way it catches and reflects the light. I couldn't be more pleased with it and I'm definetely going to get a back up. I find it amazing with a top coat. A must have for any nail polish collector and the best festive polish around.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

No wonder this has been a popular color, as it really is a pretty red, and great for the holiday season, or anytime for that matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Kayla25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOVVEEEEE!!! omg words cannot explain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought a little bottle to try. I love it!!!! It is the perfect colour for the Christmas holiday. I was sloppy putting it on but it dried very quickly. I will have to buy a bigger bottle now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of the prettiest red nail polishes ever. Even if you dislike reds, still give this a try. This shade looks fabulous on everyone. Brilliant deep red with gorgeous red microglitter. It does require a top coat as it doesn't dry shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by bonniherself

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a big fan of red, and of glitter, so I'm biased, but this polish is absolutely gorgeous. It's a red microglitter in a red jelly base, and with top coat, the finish is smooth (not lumpy or rough like some glitters can be). The polish has amazing depth and colour. It also wears very well, at least with a good top coat (haven't tried it without). Haven't seen any kind of problem with chipping while wearing this.

Unfortunately, the tips don't wear well, even with a top coat and specifically taking care to seal the tips, but that's true of pretty much all jelly polishes (at least for me), so I can't complain too much about it. If you're someone who changes polish frequently, you probably won't even notice.

It does take a minimum of two coats to get good depth and coverage, but I always end up doing three, not because I'm particularly worried about the opacity (in fact, I'm really not) but in order to get a nice, even, deep, clear cover to create the gorgeous look this polish is capable of.

Also should add that this removes easily, without the usual hassle associated with glitter nail polishes. Bonus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a God send for us. Every girl must have it.