April 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by laurastang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the product for a few years and have to say it has yet to fail me....at least when I use mascara that is NOT waterproof. It removes all eyemakeup and does not leave any greasy residue. It is gentle enough for my sensitive eye area as well. I wish the packaging was completely opaque but I suppose leaving in a cabinet when not in use is just as good. Definitely a good buy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by leilanader

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG eye make-up remover gel from Yves Rocher was discontinued a couple of years ago. Since then I have tried many brands trying to find a replacement that can match it (Lancome, Andrea, Avon, Marcell, Almay, etc.) but none did (see my other reviews). My biggest issue was that they all did not properly remove the make-up and therefore I always ended up with raccoon eyes in the morning. I decided to try Nivea because of all the good reviews on this website and because of the low price. This is a lotion that removes make-up very easily without using too much of it. It did not sting my eyes even after leaving it on for hours before rinsing. But most importantly, it removes make-up so well that for the first time in years my eyes are clean in the morning. Truly great product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by veeboo

My favorite eye makeup remover- not only because it's not oily- but it's also so easy to use! I just massage a little onto my eyelid and lashes then wipe the residue off with a cotton pad. I have no problems with waterproof either- I just massage a little longer. The remover doesn't sting at all and also moisturizes the entire eye area as an added bonus. The one thing I would change is the packaging- sometimes the tube just globs out too much product but that doesn't keep me from always getting more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lhanson

I am really happy with this product. I only bought it b/c it was on sale...and I'm SO glad I did. I used regular old Vaseline for years to remove my eye makeup (not sure if that's good or bad)...but of course it would always leave an oily residue. I believe this was good for the skin around my eyes, but I often wondered if I was doing damage to my lashes? Anyway, I decided to suck it up and buy an eye makeup remover. It's really not that expensive and the tube it comes in is so convenient and it's easy to control how much comes out at a time. It just leave a really clean feeling...oil and residue free! Hope this helps! I definitey recommend :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by VTJenny97

I love this remover. I went to look for it today and didn't find it (or a place for it) at Rite Aid or Walmart. I hope this doesn't mean it is being discontinued.

I like this product because it feels good on my skin and because it really takes off the makeup. My favorite before this was L'Oreal, but since I have found this, it's my new #1. L'Oreal leaves behind mascara-- when I thought I got it all it surprises me later with leftovers. Nivea does not. I definitely recommend it.

Once caution-- the name of it is not "Gentle Eye Makeup Remover." It's just "Eye Makeup Remover." It's in a blue tube. Sorry-- I picked the wrong title! :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by missuzi

tried it coz it was one sale..... but it's not very good since it did not take off my waterproof mascara... and i even brought the one that said "even removes waterproof mascara" lol but it's okay if you just wear eyeliner or eyeshadow... leave it on for maybe a good 15 second and it comes right off. however it did kinda stink my eyes...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by PurpleRules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this for years. Periodically I try something new but I always come back to the Nivea. It's not oily and it gets my eye makeup off without me having to remove 1/2 my eyelashes in the process. Granted, the eye makeup I wear isn't difficult to remove -- no liquid eye liner or waterproof mascara -- but it's still got to come off and the less rubbing that's involved, the better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2007 9:17:00 AM More reviews by stars_and_oceans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this remover very much! I've never been much of a fan of eye makeup remover, but I realized that I probably need to use it when I wear eyeliner and the like. This feels like a really light moisturizer and doesn't irritate my eyes/skin at all. It takes all my makeup off really well and it doesn't take much to get the job done! Sometimes I wish the packaging were a little bit different because too much comes out once in a while, but I just have to be careful! Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by charchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I returned this produce after using it just once for one reason, I didn't remove eye make-up effetively, I still saw residues. What is the point then?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Dana5489

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used! It has the consistency of a very light moisturizer and goes on very smoothly. It quickly and easily removes all types of eye makeup including waterproof mascara. The best part is, it's not oily at all. Plus, it leaves the skin around my eyes smooth and moisturized. I love it and I HIGHLY reccomend it!