April 16, 2014 | 1272 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by deviationk

This was my favourite perfume for few months. I used to generously spray it on my body because it was affordable and then it got over. I then purchased a 100 ml and to my surprise it was not smelling as mush as my 30 ml did. Then I moved on to another perfume and forgot about this totally till few days back, a girl was sitting next to me in the train, who had this perfume on. I immediately recognized the smell and then it turned from sweet smelling to nauseatingly sweet cotton candy. then soon I was covering my nose because I was was getting a headache.
So my verdict on this is after few years you will get over this perfume and then one day you will wonder at your own bad taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ummatofa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooooove it. Its so sweet and delicious. My husband has even asked me, 'what perfume is that?its very nice'.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance drives me crazy! no pun intended LOL... but seriously this is one of my absoultely favorite fragrances of all time, it ranks with fancy, katy perry meow and taylor swift. The fragrance tends to be annyoing sometimes tho It gives me a bad headache... a monster headache... but I can't turn it away... LOL the quality is ground breaking for a fruity floral since most of them tend to fade pretty quickly... fantasy sticks around. It makes a statement it's that bold. The white chocolate and cupcake own this fragrance, I don't smell the kiwi at all just the pure sugar baked goods. It is a nice version of pink sugar, pink sugar is just gross. But this is work a sniff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I bought a .33 oz on ebay just because I wanted to try this out but I didn't want to commit to a full size of this scent just yet. This honestly smells so good and the scent is actually kind of unique as far as sweet scents because of the kiwi. I can't tolerate most sweet scents because my body chemistry can't handle sweet scents (especially vanilla scents...ick!) but this one is amazing. I also like hidden fantasy too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume is my guilty pleasure! I've worn it for years and I cant see myself not having it in my perfume collection.

It smells sweet, fruity and musky. It has magnificent lasting power, costs very little and over the years I have been complimented countless times.

I highly recommend this perfume for people who love sweet, cupcake and fruity scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Still love this scent. I first got it in 2009 as a gift and loved it right away. Its very sweet and sugary but you only need to spray on a little but and it lasts a long time. I have gotten compliments on it before too and people asking me what it was a where I got it. Best place to get it is TJ Maxx or Marshalls, it always seems to be there and is very inexpensive :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Would I buy this product again? 100 more times. I know that MAYBE, just MAYBE, this perfume is a little too much on the frilly/fruity/sugary side but I love it. It is probably my favorite perfume, ever. Now, don't get me wrong, I love me some Chanel Chance but I've gotten far more compliments while wearing this perfume than ANY other of my perfumes!!! It is almost ALWAYS at Marshall's, TJMaxx, etc. So I pick it up when I start to run low. I have never used the shower gel or lotion even though it comes in every package I get. I'm not fond of either of them but I swear, this is the best perfume! If you are wondering if you should get this or not, get it! You will be swimming in a vanilla cupcake sugary delicious pool of yumminess. It lasts all day and even when I wear a scarf that I may have sprayed this on it, oh man does that scarf smell good 10 days later when I take it out of the closet again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up in a small bottle at CVS for about $6 (50% off) tonight while searching for qtips and posterboard to support (and embarrass) one of my friends at his football game. I love the tiny pink bottle with green rhinestones in it. I gave the packaging a 1 though because I couldn't get the top off and when I finally did, the little sprayer came off in it and I couldn't get it back out of the lid. Luckily I have a travel perfume carrier tube with a sprayer so I washed that out and put this perfume in. Sadly, some of it got on my hands due to it not being ment to transfer bottles. I agree that its a fruity scent with a baked goods smell as an undertone (sorry, I speak choir, not so much perfume so I suck at explaining things). If I didn't have a crazy schedule tomorrow and Saturday, I'd go pick up another bottle so I'd repurchase unless I got another bottle like that so I guess it depends on if this is an ongoing issue with these bottles

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm no 20 years old but I have been in love with this perfume since I was 13 years old. Britney Spears definitely knows what she's doing when it comes to doing fragrances. This one and Midnight Fantasy are on my list of all time favorite fragrances. Fantasy is a very sweet, baked goods kind of scent. It's also a little bit fruity and a little bit floral but honestly, it's mostly sugar sweet more than anything. Some of the notes are kiwi, white chocolate, cupcake, lychee, orchid and musk. When I first spray it I get the kiwi and the lychee but after those top notes go away I smell the amazing cupcake and white chocolate notes and for me those are what stick with me throughout the whole day. It's a very youthful scent but it's not as sickening as Aquolina Pink Sugar (which I can't stand). The lasting power is amazing! If you spray it on your pulse points and on your clothing it will last you all day. I sprayed some on my jacket this morning at 10:00 and I can still smell it now at 7:00. You don't want to spray too much though because it might give you a bit of a headache cause it is quite strong. It's one of my cheapest perfumes but it has the best lasting power out of all of them. I'm older now but I still love wearing this perfume! It's too artificial like those cotton candy body sprays so it's not too young for me yet I don't think. Obviously I can't see like a 40 year old wearing it but I think girls from the ages of 13-25 would be okay with this. I will forever love this perfume. Also check out Hidden Fantasy!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

I am not into sickly sweet perfumes but this one is quite balanced sweetness. If you ever tried katey perry Meow, this fragrance is very similar to Meow. Fantasy opening isn't as beautiful as Meow but the dry down after 30 minutes or so is way better than Meow. Meow has a more burned rancid cotton candy dry down. I don't find this fragrant cloying like many sweet over the top perfumes such as Pink Sugar. Fantasy has decent staying power about 6-8 hours. Watch out if you're on a diet. This perfume smells like a bakery store and will induced sweets cravings and massive eating binge. There will be urges to go get a cup cake dough nut cookie and other wonderful creamy pastries when you are wearing Fantasy. You might even attract a few cops.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No