April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkstar5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap and I'm so glad that I did. I find myself reaching for it so much that I have to stop myself cause i'm afraid to run out. It's a beautiful peachy glow for your cheeks and not too glittery as some of the other MSF's. It looks beautifully subtle on my NC25 skin and also works great on top of oher blushes. I always get compliments when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Amazingly, received this in a swap, and it does NOT disappoint! I have a few MSFs, but the coral of Stereo Rose is magnificent. It looks great against my fair skin and I only have to use a small amount, so it will probably last forever. I can see how it is a hard one to dupe (although IMO Benefit - Coralista does a similar look but without the pretty shimmer that SR offers.) HOWEVER, I don't think all the hype is necessary. It is a very pretty color and flattering... But MAC's other MSFs are just as good. Worth a try, but not worth more than 30 bucks IMO. Try to get it in a fair swap and don't trade your "first born" for this either!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by riveyv

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just received this in a swap and OMG, I love it! I'm NC40, applying NARS Laguna as a contour with Stereo Rose as a blush/highlighter, and WOW, what a perfect, healthy glow. This is what I thought NARS Orgasm would look like, but it didn't - at least not for me - it was a little too light. I would definitely purchase this again. Too bad it's limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jjjenko

I purchased this because of all the hype. I was out of the country when this was launched so I asked one of my friends to help me pick it up. I'm really glad she did. I'm an NC35 and I love it. Gives me a nice peachy, coral glow. I like using it with a blush and on it's own. Since I got it, I've been using it almost everyday. If I ran out I'd be sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:59:00 AM More reviews by thchocolateluver07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love stereo rose at first i didnt really care for it but the more i use it the more i love it, it looks great on my nc30 skin and i would repurchase if i could, ive had it since the In the Grove collection and i barely have a tiny dip, will last a long time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Ritagal09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really pretty. It gives me a nice glow. Great color. Would repurchase if I could.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by littleboots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I heard about the hype surrounding this product, I got-footed it to my nearest MAC counter in Dublin and I snapped up not one but two of these, for fear that I may love it... I need not have.

I feel that this colour is over-rated and chalky. It does not suit my skin tone at all. (NC30 for reference) I will continue to use it but I would not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by grovechaos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Stereo Rose is the perfect peach blush for me. Doesn't read orange (unlike Peaches), brightens up the face, and looks great with red lips and with casual every day makeup.

Super pigmented and long-lasting. The shimmers in it are very pretty~ I love wearing this color along my cheekbones because this color really brings them out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Stereo Rose on Ebay for $47 after it received so much hype in the beauty community. I was very disappointed in it when I first began using it, but I have grown to adore Stereo Rose. It is a frosty peach color that creates a healthy glow to my complexion. I find that it shows up a lot more on my NC42 skintone when I apply it wet, but it still shows up well when it is dry. I do not regret paying extra for it on Ebay, so I do recommend that if you can still get your hands on it that you certainly do.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by papergirrl

So the only reason I bought Stereo Rose's because there's so much hype going on over this blush abroad. Here where I live it's not really sought after or anything. So anyway, on my fair-medium asian skintone, it's a nice coral blush and gives my cheecks a nice glow. I like it. But because where I live it's summer all year round so it's harder to use such shimmery blushes because too much on you'd look oily instead of glowy!
I just think it's a nice blush to have, but not worth all the hype. I find myself grabbing for other blushes more.
or maybe this blush'd look better on people with fair skin....