August 2, 2014 | 1652 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Frances2613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I really like this moisturizer. I have a very, and I mean VERY sensitive skin and my face seems to love this baby. Others moisturizer can be very heavy, make me break out or just make my face super oily but this one just leave me with a very pleasant velvety feeling to my face

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Clinique moisture was one of my staples during my early 20s--at that time I have acne- prone skin and get oily in just a few minutes right after my wash my face!! It is light,non-greasy, works well with suncreen and foundation especially in summer time. However, if you have combination skin, you might need extra moisturizer to pump your skin before the your go to bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only use this moisturizer when I have a blemish and I am trying to apply makeup over it. It is very hydrating and keeps my makeup from drying out and crackling. Keeps my skin looking hydrated, blemishes hardly look visible

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this product, it's stinging when applied and it gives me breakouts! I was using Dermalogica skin smoothing cream but since it's quite expensive, I want to use it and MSE alternatively. I applied MSE at night and the next morning, I was so shocked to find out that I had one painful big zit and two or three little ones on my face!! I had to stop using MSE and my skin went back to normal. Stay away from this product if you have acne-prone skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the moisturizer but the problem is the name doesn't match the product. It is very light but I do enjoy it.

At night I use a heavier cream but this is great to use in the morning. It absorbs instantly, and is not at all greasy which makes it perfect to put makeup on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I could not live without this product!!
I have super dry but combination skin that breaks out on occasion. This is so light and never makes my skin feel greasy. It's also great if you wear foundation because it is light.
I have been using for over 3 years and I can't use anything else.
Sometimes I over use because of the big container and I might scoop out more than I need, but that's really the only con.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jensetter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was not moisturizing for my dry skin tone at all. I was not impressed with it, and it costs $10 more than the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which is much better.

It dried too fast and did absolutely nothing for my skin, which was thirsty for a better lotion within minutes.

XOXO,
Jensetter, Fashion Blogger
www.jensetter.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got this moisturizer as a free gift. At the time, I was new to the Clinique line and quite impressed. This cream is very moisturizing and feel super light on the skin. It has a gel texture without feeling wet and slimy. In fact, it dries so quickly that you can easily use it as primer under your daily make up. This is probably what I am going to do instead of spending extravagant amounts on primers.

It has no fragrance. It is super hydrating and non-irritating. Overall, I do recommend this product.

HOWEVER, I feel like the price is too expensive for moisturizer. I have purchased cheaper PARABEN-FREE moisturizers that are just as good, if not better. So, I will not be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best lotion I've ever used! Probably the only Clinique product I would repurchase. Makes my face super soft! And a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by angel0225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination+sensitive skin/rosacea and this product is so awesome. It's really moisturizes your skin without leaving it greasy. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I like the fact that you can use on the eyes too. After the first use I was so amazed and now it's been a week and I still love it!!! I got a sample at the Clinique and I'll be definitely buying this product!!!