October 25, 2014 | 923 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by talkaboutaddiction

PBI This has been reformulated and no longer contains mineral oil or lanolin...YAY! I recently went back to this as I was wanting a decent coverage powder fndt to set liquid since I need the coverage. This wears so much better than the old version. I am NC 20 and wear matte neutral. It is a true neutral but the more yellow version cream is too light, so neutral works. Also at 21 bucks for .35oz isnt bad at all for department store brands considering Lancome powders are at cheapest $29 for .35, MAC $23 for .35 and Estee Lauder $27 .40oz (Lucidity) or $35 Double Wear .42oz when THAT one originally had .49oz for $32! Also this has a very tiny ingredient list and no spf which I actually wanted because I dont play nice with SPF anyway...Looks bad in pics, oclusive to pores, and makes my face itch. I am a powder whore so I am very picky about how much comes in a compact for the price since I use it up fast. Also for reference, as far as drugstore brands like L'Oreal, .30oz those can run as high as $15 in some places, and most I have found suck. Since powder sets your overall look, I dont want to cheap out on wear and finish and lasting power for the sake of saving a few bucks because in the long run, I will hate it, go buy something else, hate that too, etc....and I couldve just bought a nice powder in the 1st place and actually saved money, time, gas, and a few bad face days. Also...for those of you giving this lower ratings due to no oil control...it doesnt claim to. It is formulated for skin type 2 which is dry in cheeks and normal in the tzone. Not for oily skin or oily tzones. If you want a Clinique powder fndt for more oil control try the Perfectly Real Compact Powder Makeup. That is for skintypes 2,3, and 4. Sorry to rant about that, but it is irritating when a product gets an unfair rating when it is used on the wrong skintype and expected to do something other than what it is intended for...kind of like when people complain that a light moisturizer for oil control dries the hell of out of their faces when they have dry skin to begin with....ummmm did you read the lable? Rant over.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ShannonRosa

Just as I love my clinique even better foundation, i love this powder. I have searched long and hard for a powder that doesn't let my oilyness shne through throughout the day, and this doesnt. its great! its a build able coverage that gives great lighter coverage over foundation, or a medium coverage by itself. i love how i have that option. it lasts all day, shade 02 matched me perfectly, kept my skin from getting oily throughout the day, looked natural, and made my skin look good. what more could you want from a powder? clinique makeup products are also a decent price compared to other brands, and well worth the price considering they work a lot better than drugstore brands, at least in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Surviliful

This is my favorite everyday foundation. the coverage is perfect and it lasts pretty long. The only downside is the slightly cakey finish.

To avoid pored getting accentuated you need to rub it on trouble areas with circle motions and voila! You won't see pores anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by AnG87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely love this for everyday use on its own, and to set liquid foundation for the evening. Maximum coverage, makes my skin looks flawless (I have a few pimples here and there). Even with barely touching the sponge on the powder it take A LOT of product, so maybe keep that in mind. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by mandaje

this is the best powder i have ever used. i have tried MAC, bella pierre, drugstore products. nothing made my skin look this even but also flawless and very natural at the same time. my boyfriend even commented on how my face looked brighter and i said it was my makeup and he was like " YOU'RE WEARING MAKEUP?" i will buy it again in a heartbeat! especially for the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I used to use MAC studio fix powder plus, but then as I ventured out to find another product I found this less expensive one. It helps my skin because I don't breakout as much now. It is full coverage if you use the sponge, and if you use a brush it will be a light coverage! I love it! It is well worth it. It also sets cream and liquid foundations very well. I recommend this to everyone. It is so great to have something for everyday that is full coverage but doesn't look like a mask! :) I feel like the powder lasts and sticks really well onto the face!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by raniee0616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG....the best coverage powder out there. it literally covers everything.
however if you're going for a more natural look you should avoid this because it can look really heavy depending on how much you put on. but it really does have a great coverage and that is what I really need to cover up all my acne scars. so it works very well for me.

however my skins is actually getting better and the scars are disappearing slowly so I'm thinking of changing to something with a lighter coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:17:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This matte doesn't make my face look to powdery. clinique does make th ebest of foundations. It looks natural and professionally done. It an be used for every day . I love the compact

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

This applies very heavily on the face and accentuates the pores. idk why it accentuates the pores like crazy. it's better to not put this on than to wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this powder for a while now. I really like it, It matches my face color pretty well and its not really chalky.