July 25, 2014 | 1915 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ShannonRosa

Just as I love my clinique even better foundation, i love this powder. I have searched long and hard for a powder that doesn't let my oilyness shne through throughout the day, and this doesnt. its great! its a build able coverage that gives great lighter coverage over foundation, or a medium coverage by itself. i love how i have that option. it lasts all day, shade 02 matched me perfectly, kept my skin from getting oily throughout the day, looked natural, and made my skin look good. what more could you want from a powder? clinique makeup products are also a decent price compared to other brands, and well worth the price considering they work a lot better than drugstore brands, at least in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Surviliful

This is my favorite everyday foundation. the coverage is perfect and it lasts pretty long. The only downside is the slightly cakey finish.

To avoid pored getting accentuated you need to rub it on trouble areas with circle motions and voila! You won't see pores anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by AnG87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely love this for everyday use on its own, and to set liquid foundation for the evening. Maximum coverage, makes my skin looks flawless (I have a few pimples here and there). Even with barely touching the sponge on the powder it take A LOT of product, so maybe keep that in mind. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by mandaje

this is the best powder i have ever used. i have tried MAC, bella pierre, drugstore products. nothing made my skin look this even but also flawless and very natural at the same time. my boyfriend even commented on how my face looked brighter and i said it was my makeup and he was like " YOU'RE WEARING MAKEUP?" i will buy it again in a heartbeat! especially for the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I used to use MAC studio fix powder plus, but then as I ventured out to find another product I found this less expensive one. It helps my skin because I don't breakout as much now. It is full coverage if you use the sponge, and if you use a brush it will be a light coverage! I love it! It is well worth it. It also sets cream and liquid foundations very well. I recommend this to everyone. It is so great to have something for everyday that is full coverage but doesn't look like a mask! :) I feel like the powder lasts and sticks really well onto the face!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by raniee0616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG....the best coverage powder out there. it literally covers everything.
however if you're going for a more natural look you should avoid this because it can look really heavy depending on how much you put on. but it really does have a great coverage and that is what I really need to cover up all my acne scars. so it works very well for me.

however my skins is actually getting better and the scars are disappearing slowly so I'm thinking of changing to something with a lighter coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:17:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This matte doesn't make my face look to powdery. clinique does make th ebest of foundations. It looks natural and professionally done. It an be used for every day . I love the compact

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

This applies very heavily on the face and accentuates the pores. idk why it accentuates the pores like crazy. it's better to not put this on than to wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this powder for a while now. I really like it, It matches my face color pretty well and its not really chalky.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by teaaddict

I just bought the product yesterday and I fell in love at first try! not THE best, but I love it. it does make my skin a bit dry when applied without moisturizer. but beware: those with oily skin should not buy this powder! as this is meant for very dry, dry, and dry combination skin types so it will be a tad shiny on oily skin. I have dry combination-sensitive skin. and by sensitive, I meant ultra sensitive. I have atopi skin that can easily react to skin products. so I normally use baby products for skin but Clinique is the only non baby product that works for me. before Clinique superpowder, I used MAC mineralized skin finish and boy, I was itching and had small pesky pimples popping out like daisies! although I loved the MAC msf! the finishing look is beautiful on the face. it was almost like Clinique's superpowder, in a lower coverage. but unfortunately my skin reacted to it and besides, I lost it so I had to buy another powder. I gave Clinique a try but was taken aback due to the ingredients (talc, bismuth, and ultramarines. yikes!) but I bought it in the end, just to give it a try and it surprisingly works heavenly on my face! doesn't feel heavy, my skin still breathes (I can feel it), not itchy, so far so great.

p.s. to achieve medium coverage, use the sponge, not brush! it won't look cakey at all! just buff it a little with a fluffy/kabuki brush.. but do be really careful to wash the sponge after every use since sponges and puffs can store lots of bacteria.