July 22, 2014 | 1684 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This stuff is just ok. I'm a little unhappy that I paid so much for something so average. I do like the pump that it comes in. I didn't really notice any major difference in the health of my hair. It does smell ok and I have a feeling it will last a long time as you need very little product to make a lather. Won't be repurchasing this waste of money.
Also, for the title, I would have expected that it would have some kind of tone balancing colour in it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I thought that this shampoo would be special since it is high end but it's not. It gives the same effect of my drugstore shampoos so it's nothing spectacular. I love the smell but everything else is average.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am also reviewing the combo set of pump bottles shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo smells great to me, though it is a little drying. However, the conditioner is AWFUL. It really does smell like cat or dog urine. They did change the formula and I wish I knew why people change things that are working just fine. I will never buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells delicious, but unfortunately it was too drying/harsh for my hair (highlighted, fine but lots and dry). I have tried their reconstructor and liked that much better, but I will not re-purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by MissMarothy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect for chemically treated/damaged hair. I've bleached my hair for years & I like Dumb Blonde shampoo to help manage the damage.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by LanaVienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have blonde highlights and my hair is thick. I thought since this shampoo and conditioner were expensive... they would be super good. I was definitely wrong. My drugstore products which are only a couple of dollars did a better job. The shampoo has a weird smell... like a mix between bubblegum and fruit. I don't like it. It lathers up nicely though. The conditioner smells sickening. I can't even describe it, but its not appealing. The consistency is like glue. Yuck! My hair is super volumized naturally, but this stuff makes it flat and lifeless. I absolutely hate the name "dumb blonde". Come on! Why insult your costumers? Now I definitely feel like a dumb blonde for buying this overpriced and smelly s&c. I'm glad I can still return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by queenb7727

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the bed head shampoo and conditioner called dumb blonde the shampoo is alright. But the conditioner smells of cat piss!!! At first I thought something was on my clothes and then later I realized that after using this conditioner my hair smelt like cat spray from a male cat and my hair left greasy.
I am never buying it again and I don't recommend this product for anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by jessbradford

Its an okay product.. i was expecting to much i guess. My hair is just a disaster, fine,dry,and bleached to no tomorrow. i found this shampoo just made it worse! after i would wash my hair it would become so knoted and mangled that no amount of conditioner could help me even run my fingers thru my hair. it was horrable just dried out my hair more then it already was. i think its a waste of money and will not be buying this product again. the only reason im giving it a 1 and not a 0 is because it smells amazing, but thats about it

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan! I have blonde high lights and it didn't do much for me. The conditioner does leave me hair soft though. But I didn't think the shampoo did much :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm going to rate the shampoo and conditioner together, because I use them together and I really wouldn't know how to rate them seperatly! These were better than averadge but I'm actually a natural blonde and don't dye my hair so I can't give comments on how it works for colored hair. I bought this shampoo/conditioner because well I liked the name being a blonde, I thought it was funny :) (haha stupid I know) but also because i do A LOT of heat styling to my hair and this brand is supposed to help with damage. I don't think it has really helped with damage at all but it actually helps a lot with frizz and just altogether helps make my hair manageable. It kind of smells funny though, so although I've bought this twice I think it's time to try something new. The packaging also isn't the best because it's a pump shampoo and the pump breaks often and is hard to open at first. I'd give this a four but the smell is REALLY bad.