November 28, 2014 | 1727 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Pagoda

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2006 7:13:00 PM More reviews by OC_chick

A soft pink, peachy color. The texture and color is just wonderful. The price tag is a bit scary, but it lasts for very long time. I love Chanel Glossimer's texture, not as sticky like others. Plus, it comes with a sponge applicator, which is an advantage for me over Lancome Juicy Tubes. If you love lipgloss, you should try out Pagoda Glossimer. It's gorgeous if paired with Lancome lipliner in Cherub or Shiseido pencil lipliner in Cinnamon Red. My other glossimers are: Giggle, Unity, Petunia, Barely Fig and Summer Plum.

06/14 UPDATE: Love the color but hate the glitters. Found Glosimmer in Glow today; looks just like Pagoda w/o glitters. I'm sooo happy now. Taking one 2 lippies off because of glitters continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 10:02:00 AM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Glossimer-it's a very pretty berry shade with lots of silver sparkles. On the lips, it is a berry YLBB shade-not too bright and not too dark, but a very pretty, rosy shade. Seems to last a long time on me, and has a nice gel consistency-not as sticky as some other glosses. I also love the packaging-I would like to own more of these in other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pagoda is a very unique but yet famous shade! It's my first Glossimer, I love the gel texture of Glossimers but they aren's so long lasting that's why I took off one lippie! The shade is very unique, on my almost no pigmented lips, NC20, it's a bronze-rose shade not too dark it can be wear anytime of the day, and it has cute little sparkles to make it more shiny! But I don't think I will buy it again since I don't use it so much, I prefer other shades on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Never2MuchMU

This is indeed an extremely pricey l/g...but it's also the most gorgeous l/g ever. It looks really red and shimmery in the tube but on my highly pigmented lips it's a gorgeous MLBB berry red and has very fine gold and silver shimmer in it. It's very appropriate for any occasion and very moisturizing. Unlike MAC l/gs that totally dry/flake out my lips. As for the packaging, I haven't had the leaky problems that everyone else seems to have...but I haven't had mine for that long yet.

When in doubt, go Pagoda. It's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by islandkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favourite Glossimer! Pagoda on my medium pigmented lips shows up as a gorgeous berry mauve with shimmer. This is one of the most beautiful lipglosses I have ever seen-or worn for that matter! Perfect for when I want a natural, but polished look. As always, I adore the texture of Chanel glosses. The texture is gel-like-very smooth, shiny and not too sticky. These actually last quite a while on my lips. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 10:12:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

"Pagoda" is a very pretty, sheer berry-rose with gold shimmer. It is neutral-leaning-towards-warm (like my LLL complexion) and kicks up my natural lip color a notch or two, making for an understated, MLBB sorta look. Like all of the Glossimers, this has a smooth, gel-like texture, is moderately sticky, and has only fair lasting power (I usually have to reapply after two hours, sans eating/drinking/canoodling). It does not dry out my lips or leave behind traces of glitter (hate that) and has no taste or smell. The packaging is sufficiently weighty and elegant (Glossimers are like the Cadillac of lipglosses in this regard), but unfortunately, gloss gets pushed out of the tube each time you reinsert the wand, making the opening all gunky. You'd think for $24 they'd be able to design a lipgloss tube that didn't do that (Glossimers are the only lipgloss I've had this problem with, mind you). Expensive, but I can see this becoming a staple. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by vldubs

I tried Pagoda after finishing Giggle, which is a lovely MLBB shade. Pagoda gives me just a touch of pink color with sparkle and lots of shine. I agree with others that the packaging can be a bit messy but Iíll live with it. Definitely a keeper and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by marra

I'm really starting to love glossimers. This and Spark are my favorites. Pagoda is a nice rosy color that is neutral. It doesn't wash me out at all which lighter lip glosses usually do. It looks great on its own or over lipstick. My friend tried mine, she went out and got it, and it looks great on her too even though our coloring is so different. I would imagine that this would great on many women. The glossimers textures are great. They stay on well but are not very tacky. Only gripe I have is the seepage from the tube. But I love them so much that I'll deal with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 12:55:00 PM More reviews by sheilaKL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whoa..never spent this much on a lipgloss before..but defintely will again! The texture of Chanel glosses is truly superb..non-stickey and gel like w/ good staying power. If you are new to glossimers, like i was I would suggest Pagoda a neutral rosey shade with hints of gold and bronze..perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

Stop the presses -- I'm in LOVE with a gloss! I am very partial to tinted lip balms or light lipsticks, but Chanel Glossimer is one gloss that I just adore. I owned (and eventually finished) Blizzard, and although the shimmer was overwhelming me near the end of the tube! :-) However, after an appeal to the makeup board, the lovely ladies recommended Pagoda to me, and confirmed that it was not limited edition as I'd previously thought! I bought it without a test, and I am seriously in love with Pagoda. A beautiful, slightly shimmery pinkish-rose color -- so flattering on my pigmented lips, boosts the color just enough. Glossimers as a whole are not the stickiest I've ever used, but they have great staying power. I think for what you get, Glossimers are very reasonable at $24.50.