Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup

3.7

Titanium Dioxide 5% , Octinoxate 2%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Talc, Palmitoyl Pentapepide-3, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Panthnol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 6/12/2009 8:54:00 AM

Do you all recommend the liquid pump or compact???

EDIT: Okay, I went out and got the liquid pump this morning. It's okay. I feel like it's a little too greasy/oily if you have oily or even slightly oily skin. The bottle indicates that it was tested as "age defying make-up" on ages 35-55, an age-group that *in general* has drier/less oily skin than teens and young adults -- so this make-up is probably not the best choice for teens and young adults (I noticed this after I did a search for "top picks" for foundations for age group 19-24 -- being in that age range, and always looking to try a new foundation, I decided to try this product...)

CG notoriously has crappy make-up, in my opinion. It's cheap (although this is quite expensive for CG) and generally very matte/cakey looking. The colors are also usually very strange. It's the make-up I first bought as a pre-teen to use and experiment with before moving on to more "mature" brands of make-up. This is great coverage, but I probably won't purchase again because of the greasy/oily effect on my skin.

on 5/8/2009 4:25:00 PM

This is the worst foundation I ever bought!!!! It was like I smeared olive oil all over my face and I used a pea size amount. I had to scrub my face twice!

on 5/1/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I picked this up from the drugstore in my search for a good foundation. For smoothing out your face, this product is great! It really does make you look younger, diminishing any rough texture you have on your face, and minimizing wrinkles, giving you a youthful more "flawless" appearance. This is the best concealer I have found yet.

Also, This product did not break me out!

My only problem with this is its lightest shade is too dark. I have extremely light skin and this lightest shade is darker than some others. It has a very slight yellowish tint. But it is not half as bad as some of the real orangey light shades.

Needless to say, I loved this so much that I compensated by applying some of the makeup on the left and right sides of my neck and blended in the corner of my jawline. Despite what you may think, it actually looked alright. I used the entire pump. Oh and btw the pump is super nice.

Unfortunately I will probably not buy again as I need something that can match my skin tone.
continued >>

on 3/10/2009 9:01:00 PM

I used this before I found Revlon. Its a good foundation but not for people with oily skin or in the summer. It just slides off in the hot sun and comes off easily with a tissue. Overall its wonderful for the winter months.

i bought the compact a few weeks ago because it was on sale at walgreens. i usually have bad luck with foundations, esp cream or liquid or anything, so i never use them. but i LOVE this one. it covers up pretty much everything, makes my skin much more even and makes it look amazing. sometimes it leaves it looking a little flaky, if my skin is alittle dry, but i just use some moisturizer and its fine. i would definitely buy this again.

on 1/28/2009 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great coverage foundation. I have to say though, it is VERY thick so if you like the sheer look, this one ain't for you. But it is thick in a good way...if that makes sense. Leaves very matte coverage.

Great product
The pros- It makes my skin look alot less oily.. And less Dry..

the con-It's kind of sticky when you touch your skin..

Deff buy again

on 12/29/2008 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this foundation, I have really dry skin, and most foundations will break it out, but this one does not. It is really good, it is thick and creamy, and like it says it won't sink into lines in your skin. It also smells really good, almost like apples. It has really nice coverage as well. It is a really good product.

on 10/26/2008 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

PROS:
- Good medium coverage
- Moisturizing dewy finish
- Smooths over wrinkles
- Has a pump

CONS:
- Highly scented, makes my skin itch
- Tacky looking plastic package with holo sticker

Don't know why they made this so highly scented as this is bad for skin so it cancels out any anti-aging benefits!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing foundation. It provides good coverage is very creamy. I've been using everyday minerals and clinique perfectly real liquid foundation. The cover girl foundation is best for coverage and way more superior then the department store foundations.