September 17, 2014 | 2005 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this before I found Revlon. Its a good foundation but not for people with oily skin or in the summer. It just slides off in the hot sun and comes off easily with a tissue. Overall its wonderful for the winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by meatismurder417

i bought the compact a few weeks ago because it was on sale at walgreens. i usually have bad luck with foundations, esp cream or liquid or anything, so i never use them. but i LOVE this one. it covers up pretty much everything, makes my skin much more even and makes it look amazing. sometimes it leaves it looking a little flaky, if my skin is alittle dry, but i just use some moisturizer and its fine. i would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a great coverage foundation. I have to say though, it is VERY thick so if you like the sheer look, this one ain't for you. But it is thick in a good way...if that makes sense. Leaves very matte coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by StaceySmith945

Great product
The pros- It makes my skin look alot less oily.. And less Dry..

the con-It's kind of sticky when you touch your skin..

Deff buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation, I have really dry skin, and most foundations will break it out, but this one does not. It is really good, it is thick and creamy, and like it says it won't sink into lines in your skin. It also smells really good, almost like apples. It has really nice coverage as well. It is a really good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 8:00:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great coverage, moisturising, dewy radiant finish, smoothed over the wrinkles. But it is highly scented and makes my skin itch.

Plus is it just me or does that plastic tube with the shiny sticker look cheap? At least it has a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

This is an amazing foundation. It provides good coverage is very creamy. I've been using everyday minerals and clinique perfectly real liquid foundation. The cover girl foundation is best for coverage and way more superior then the department store foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ddou6780

I've been buying this product for a few months now after reading reviews on MUA. The first time I tried this I absolutely fell in love with it. It went on really easy, covered really well and didn't make my skin break-out. Now, after using it for a while, I'm finding that it isn't what it used to be. I think it might just be my skin needing a change, but this foundation (in pump bottle) doesn't seem to be covering as well. I notice dry skin patched more than I used to, and the colour isn't just the same. I decided a while ago to try a new foundation, but didn't get around to it...I found out the other day that Covergirl actually test on animals, and that is a big thing for me, so i will be making the effort to find a new foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2008 6:52:00 AM More reviews by suzannecastello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great foundation. It has good coverage and feels good on the skin. I used 105 and the color was perfect. It is not for oily skin, though. I liked it when I first put it on, but my skin was too oily for it and it would start to slip a few hours later. I bought my mother-in-law some and she loved it. She has dry skin and is in her '60's. It is really more liquidy than I would have thought, given the jar that it is packaged in, so be careful when you open it because it will slosh out. If you have slightly dry to dry skin and are battling wrinkles, try this out. I found that for the price, it is worth it. If my skin changes as I get older and gets dryer, I would definately buy this again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by laurenwf07

I'm 18 and I have pretty good skin and i can rarely find anything that i love enough to buy more than once .. I use this with MAC studio fix and it looks flawless.. I just went and bought it for the third time today i love it so much! i have tried everything! I would compare this stuff to any high dollar foundation.. it's a must have!