Maybelline Great Lash Clear

3.8

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love using this product for my eyebrows.... Works great and it's cheap. I have repurchased this a few times.

on 10/1/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I used this for years, until I found E.L.F. clear mascara and brow gel. I use it for the brow gel. The clear Maybelline is goopy, takes forever to dry, too thick, etc. Also 3-5X the price of the E.L.F. brand.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I like this macasara. It's a bit wet, so i take a spoolie rub it on this mascara wand to set my eyebrows down. I've been wearing fake lashes lately and I actually use this to blend in my real lashes with the fake lashes because using regular mascara can be clumpy. I'm glad I invested in this.

Amazing product!! I wear it to school!!:). Lol

on 8/25/2013 9:11:00 AM

I bought this as a clear mascara. I naturally have long, fairly thick, and dark eyelashes. However, since I've stopped using regular mascara, I feel I am missing something when I look at my face. I decided to give this product a try and I love it. I've been into the 'natural look' since sophomore year in high school, and I feel like this lives up to my expectations. No, it isn't like magic, and acting like your typical tinted mascara, but for me, when I curl my lashes and then use the clear mascara, it helps lengthen, define, and make my eyelashes look a little more polished (shinier, darker).

on 8/15/2013 1:18:00 PM

I don't know what I would do without this product. I don't have extremely bushy eyebrows, but they don't always look even and I can easily brush them out of place, however with this product they stay in place and always look great. If you put on too much of this product, it can clump up and, although the formula is clear, some white residue can appear, so just use one or two swipes and be sure not too much product is on the brush before applying.

on 8/3/2013 4:39:00 PM

I use this for setting my brows after I fill/pencil them in, and I think it does a great job! However, if you are going to buy this for a mascara, it doesn't do anything. Just leaves them looking/feeling wet. I will keep repurchasing this! It lasts soooooo long! I bought this at my local Wal-Mart for like 4$! If you were thinking about purchasing this, I'd give it a try!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Overall I give this product a 4 because although I only use it for setting my eyebrows, it can be pretty watery which I don't really like. It does set the eyebrows really really well and it only cost me about $5 at Target. As for a mascara, I've never used it as that but it works great for keeping your eyebrows in place! I've had this tube for about a month now and it honestly hasn't even made a dent.. I can already tell that it'll last me a really long time =)

on 7/6/2013 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

This works just fine for setting my brows, however I prefer the E.L.F clear brown gel and mascara. I'm not a fan of the brush because it is so thin that it takes multiple strokes to cover my brows (which aren't very full). I understand that this is a mascara so maybe that is why the brush is smaller, but I am reviewing this as a brow gel, not a mascara. I found that this was a very wet product and took more time than I would like to dry. I will not repurchase, but I will use up.

on 7/5/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this clear mascara for my brows! I bought this for the purpose of using it as a brow gel and it works very well to keep my brow hairs in place and to hold their shape. The key to using this is to apply it very sparingly and lightly comb through your brow hairs to your desired brow shape. If you apply too much, it will take a very long time to dry and make your brows look "wet and shiny". It does not feel sticky or clumpy on the brow hairs, it feels smooth and lightly "gelled in place". Overall a great and inexpensive product. I use this everyday, and I don't see anyone running out of this for at least a year.

Video Reviews & Tutorials