Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/31/2010 9:24:00 PM

I was admittedly skeptical of this, but I had a coupon and it was on sale as well, so I decided to give it a try. Well, I was eating my words! This shampoo was impressive. I have nothing negative to say about it, period. I like the results so much that I probably will not purchase any other brand of shampoo besides Suave Pro line in the future. Excellent product; I highly recommend this. :-)

on 3/12/2010 12:43:00 AM

Officially one of the best hair shampoo I've used. It works better than pantene in my opinion. Love the price that you can get it for all the while works like professional grade products. Leaves my hair sleek, shiny and healthy lookin. People ask me how I get my hair so shiny and I tell them Suave Professionals. They don't believe me because Suave seems like a cheap brand, but it works. Smells really good too. I pair it up the Sleek hair shampoo with Volumizing conditioner (purple bottle). With those two, I always get satisfying hair finish. Sleek yet just right amount of volume and very flowy.

on 3/4/2010 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this because it was new and I had a coupon. I wasn't expecting this to be a miracle product in any way, shape or form. After all, it is Suave. I'll spend a fortune on eye makeup, but my hair pretty much looks good no matter what I use so I buy whatever is on sale. I got the huge, value sized bottle at around $2 after my coupon. This is just as good as Dove, Sunsilk and even Biolage at a fraction of the price. I loooove the scent!! That is one of my favorite aspects of this product. I will buy again based on smell alone.

on 1/2/2010 12:26:00 PM

I have come back to this shampoo and conditioner. Most recently I have tried Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco shampoo and Super Rich conditioner and Redken All Soft. Both of those left my hair a dried out, tangled mess and I returned them or gave them away.

The Suave Sleek is probably coating my hair, but I must need that or else it becomes a tangled mess. I would definitely recommend this for the price. It works great and leaves my (lightened, medium length) hair manageable and tangle-free.

on 11/17/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this product a few months ago and was really impressed by it! My hair is kinda naturally curly, so I wanted a shampoo to help straighten my hair. I wouldn't say that it's the very best shampoo, but it does help with curly/wavy hair. It's also a great price, so even if it didn't work, you wouldn't have spent a whole lot of money!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have the value sized bottle of this shampoo. I have had great results. My hair is wavy and coarse and I suffer from the frizzies. After using this for a week or so, I noticed that my hair is sleeker and shinier. It is easier to straighten and my style holds. In between this shampoo, I have used other brands and haven't received the same results. The smell is kind of strong but I actually do like it. It smells fresh to me.

on 3/12/2009 5:31:00 PM

Bought this as a alternative to the Matrix version that my friend had. I'd say that it was pretty effective in giving a sleek look (I didnt blow drive my hair during the period of use either). The only reason I'm not rebuying is because I'm aiming for more volume in my hair now, but overall I think this was a good product.

on 3/7/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the shampoo and conditioner abot 8 months ago because my sister said it worked great. I wasnt too impressed. It didnt really smooth my hair or make it sleek. It seemed to cleanse pretty well though. I will NOT re purchase however, b/c the smell is awful. To me it smells like wasp killer spray. And it lingers. Yuck.

on 3/2/2009 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo for about a month now and for a fraction of the price (under $2 for a regular sized bottle) I'm getting the same results (if not a little better) as the pricier brands I've tried. With the combined use of this shampoo and the Sleek conditioner, it leaves my hair clean and very soft. It doesn't tame my frizz as much as I'd like (though to be honest, I don't think any shampoo could ever do that, it's so bad) but it gives me a great base to start with. I follow it up with Suave Sleek anti frizz cream then use a flat iron to be completely frizz free. Before I switched to Suave Sleek, I'd still have some frizz even after using the flat iron but now my hair looks the best it ever has. I will definitely continue buying this shampoo and I highly recommend it to others. At less than $2, what do you have to lose?

on 1/2/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Where can I find this shampoo & conditioner in British Columbia, Canada??